It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever want to get Spetsnaz training? Check this out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
www.incredible-adventures.com...

www.incredible-adventures.com...

Ok so who wants in? Need a group of 10+ people to go

[edit on 16-10-2005 by Inhotep]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I heard in real Spentaz training at one point you get to pick either getting your arm broken or being stabbed with a knife
I hope thats not in the program. $3250 plus airfare is really not to bad compared to most vacations.

But I think I would go for the Migs over Moscow (also found on the site you linked) and take the Mig-25 for a spin
It cost more but man that would be sweet.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Guys, if you're that keen on getting that kind of training, why not join your Navy and apply for SEAL training?

It's free and you won't end up in Chechnya!

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by fritz
Guys, if you're that keen on getting that kind of training, why not join your Navy and apply for SEAL training?

It's free and you won't end up in Chechnya!

No!! you just end up in Iraq instead

sorry couldn`t resist

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I'd rather be in Iraq than Chechnya..

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Its not like they are going to ship you to Chechnya or that your even in the Russian military in any way. Its pretty much a fantasy camp

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Sounds like fun, but this is a Mickey Mouse version of trainning. They just want you to envoy your trip, and they will take great care of you.

That said, we’ve taken all the substance of training and removed the psychological and physical stress. You will be strongly encouraged to opt out of any training you might find excessively difficult to avoid the risk of injury.

See what I mean? They removed the substantial point of trainning, to check if you're fit for the task. In real trainning, once they found your weak spot, they will beat it until you cry for your mommy. In real trainning there's no opt-out, well they will get rid of you if you fail, then you are gone.

In that fun trainning they're dealing with old ladies and tourists.

ACTIVITIES LISTED ARE NOT GUARANTEED AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO WEATHER AND CONDITIONS BEYOND OUR CONTROL. IF AN ACTIVITY IS NOT AVAILABLE, ANOTHER ACTIVITY WILL BE SUBSTITUTED.

They want you to have fun time in sunny weather, as opposite to prepare you for survival in the worst conditions.

[edit on 16-10-2005 by ufia]

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Regardless of how physicaly and mentaly authentic it is. It's still the point of getting the feeling of what they go through.

As for the SEAL training thing. I'd much rather do a fantasy camp and do similar things instead of doing the real thing, getting my butt kicked, and then being sent to fight.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I really would like to take the SU for a spin. Err I can buy a new car with that.
Hmm a first class ticket for transcontinental flight cost arount that much too.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inhotep
I really would like to take the SU for a spin. Err I can buy a new car with that.
Hmm a first class ticket for transcontinental flight cost arount that much too.

oooooooh an SU-35....that would be quite a treat...

Heck you could even kill me after I even got to touch it.

top topics

join