It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creating Energy Balls

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Make sure once you created the energy to take the energy back into you or at least ground yourself afterwards, this stops the exhaustion somewhat. Otherwise you just lose the energy.

//HackerX;

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Um bud i know that it all depends on how much energy level and your energy level. Or the amount of practice. Once you get well aquainted with the ability the more you can put into it without losing energy. (Don't try and do a hour long one you might end up in a coma.
)

posted on Jan, 31 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   
^
Sound advice. Though why on earth would you bother taking an hour on a psi ball? I don't even think complex constructs would take that long. The longer you take the more energy gets lost through dissipation. Instead focus on gathering all the energy you need in your body before you use it. If your using you hands for instance charge you hands for sometime then flow it outwards to form the ball. It creates the ball faster and saves energy getting lost into the environment around you. Also work on constructing a simple shielding construct around the ball to prevent most of the energy loss.

posted on Jan, 31 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I never thought to trap the energy inside. That is a great idea!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 04:08 AM
link   
~Yea I just cupped my hands together and visualized a squishy ball in between them. Then i pictured energy from my hands moving into this ball making it larger in size. Then I tried pushing it away but just went away. Maybe putting more energy into it would help.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I dont think this kind of stuff actually works

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
www.psipog.net has infrared pics, and the best methods(IMHO) for doing anything psionic.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 01:18 AM
link   
For those who are having trouble visualizing energy balls I will make some in my 3d modeling software and post a link here later.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Here are some energy balls. I will try to make some more and get them up tomorrow.

ENERGY BALLS

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I try to imagine the formation of two energy balls... Its very exciting, the only problem is if I don't release then the balls get a bluish tinge.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
all this is is electromagnetic energy. psi balls dont exsist. Rub you hands together for 15 seconds and put your hands close together, it feels like a ball, doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Go to xxKrisxx's thread, where am I and checkout the excercise I gave to him...YOU, I'm sure, can appreciate it! Okay?

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
oh youre all talking about magnetic energies which are equally given to a speciffic amount of entitys.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Have you read any Carlos Castenada? Maybe you're experiencing a "seeing" session. Or perhaps a "dreaming" session.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
what would be the point of these energy balls?? please fill me in, what would be there purpose? sometime i feel like i should try this, but I am very uneducated in such things.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
You can do different things with them. You can program them with a certain task and they'll do it for you. And you can influence people with them.

Read the links I posted in the beginning of the thread.

Boy.... I can't believe this thread is almost two years old already...

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViNZiNO
what would be the point of these energy balls?? please fill me in, what would be there purpose? sometime i feel like i should try this, but I am very uneducated in such things.

Energy balls are beginning work....it would be equivalent to 1st grade learning...they can be instilled with positive thought, etc.....my 7 year old granddaughter is learning at the present time. It's learning to focus the energy and build on it, and to learn to direct energy into them..

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
What we're all saying here is that the human mind is actually capable of materializing objects from just thought and energy? I mean, I want to avoid sounding like a DBZer later on, so I just want to make sure it's crystal clear.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NateMcCloud
What we're all saying here is that the human mind is actually capable of materializing objects from just thought and energy? I mean, I want to avoid sounding like a DBZer later on, so I just want to make sure it's crystal clear.

The body has energy, Everything in existence has energy. All energy balls are, is directing that energy from within your own body. It's like magic, though I hate that word because those that are uninformed start thinking ridiculous garbage like those awful shows Bewitched, The Craft, and other such crap......all it truly is, is learning to mesh your energy with the energy of other things and direct it....it's just a science that modern scientist are finally beginning to discover.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
For skeptics/uninitiated: Energy healing/generation is a replicable, detectable, documented and real phenomena. It works on the basis of the bio energetic field, which is caused by several energy voritices in the body, called Chakras, and it's interpenetration with a universal energy field and intention of thought.

I myself have practiced healing and played around with the energy and have experienced healing from accomplished healers. Here is a crude exercise: Bring your palms very close together, so that they cupple. Hold this position, focus your consciousness into your palms, and become aware of the subtle heat energies, tingling or vibration in the palms. Once you detect this, tune into this sensation by focusing your consciousness more intensely. Now, very slowly, move your palms an inch away from each other, while retaining the sensation and remaining in attunment. Start to move your palms, slowly, in horizontal circles. You will feel, the build up of energy and pulling motions. Continue this motion for 15-20 seconds, and then move your palms outward by another inch, and repeat the horizontal circles. Repeat this, moving outward, and circle motion, untill you can no longer feel the energy. With practice, you will be able to feel the energy from as far as arms length apart. As I can.

You can try the same with a clear quartz crystal in the palm of your hand, it will amplify the energies, cause sharper tingling and intensify the pulling sensation, identical to the repulsive pulling sensation of like poles on a magnet. I was able to cause the crystal to fall of my hand with the repulsive force.

Recently, I met a very powerful healer. He placed his hands 12-15 inch above mine, and I could feel his energy burning into me, like a powerful lazer. He then moved his hand up my body, and I could blatantly feel his energy surging up my body.

For psychics:

Do not use your own energies for healing, it will only drain you, and it's effects will be weak. Use the universal energies or Earth energies. You can do this, purely by intention, affirmations, or by visualization and breathwork. Take a deep breath and imagine a golden-white light, with a tinge of violet, entering you through your crown chakra, and filling your body with light, as it passes from your head, to the chest, legs, to the soles of your feet. Then breath out, and visualize the light going back, through your legs, to the chest, the arms, and then out from the hands. Continue this cycle for the duration of the healing/energy work. You can do the reverse for using the Earth energies, by visualising the engery entering from the soles of the feet, right up the crown chakra, on the in-breath, and then leaving from your crown, chest(heart chakra), arms and hands, on the out-breath.

[edit on 18-9-2004 by Indigo_Child]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join