It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creating Energy Balls

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I've personally tried this a few times before and I believe that you don't need a superior body or anything special. I think it has more to do with your thought at the moment and focus on what your trying to achieve. I have never been able to create anything visible but I have felt a strong buldge between my hands that made it hard to squeeze my hands shut. I've never felt cold but heat that continued to shut off and get hot again repeatedly.

I think its important not to tense your fingers because that will misderect your thought. Also you have to realise whats going on. Your calling on the force to sum it up. Your calling on the life energy and the spirits... the chi(energy) to come to you between your hands for some purpose.

Good luck, I hope you can get one to glow! 8)

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Actually it is possible to make it harm another person. You can 'program' the Ki ball to explode on impact or after a duration of time.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
to make the energy ball do you have to see the ball or just think its there

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by firekillex
to make the energy ball do you have to see the ball or just think its there

You don't have to see the Ki. There are many factors involved.

1. You can visualize (imagine) the Ki flowing into your hands, and into a ball.
2. You can feel the Ki (What I do)
3. You can act out like you think it is there.

When people see the energy, it is usually because they 'flare' it. Fortifing the power, making it visible.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Yup Reiki yoga is great stuff. The purpose to being able to do this is so you can at least know that energy is harnessed by us and can be used for sooo many things. healing,projection,seeing auras,Clairvoyance, to fight yes with ki and chi energy behind a punch its pretty amazing to see,any psychic ability you have heard of its usable. But first you have to control and be able to take in energy. Study chakra and kundalini that will help. Reiki yoga is also very good.Meditation is key to any of it.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
well, yesterday just for fun i tried it, followed the steps, but, i wasn't successfull...
can you actually see the energy ball, can others see it, because, our senses are kind of tricky. the pressure of the energy ball felt on the hands, the tickling, its very easily produced by the mind "the body believes what the mind belives". if you actually believe your belly aches, it will ache. same thing the other way.
for example if you cut your self somewhere and you don't notice, it wont hurt until you see the cut, of curse it has to be a quiet irrelevant cut, if your arm is amputee it will hurt, even if you don't se it
!
and even if all of this is true, how can there by a guide that teaches you how to do it like its something commun, natural, normal. our maybe iam mistaken and, it's someting that anyone can achieve.

well just for fun, or not, i'll put some more effort in it, and i'll try it again, believing it really works, and that this isn't just some stupid joke to make many people act stupid
!

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
No i promise its not. You can feel the energy but most cannot see it until they get into meditation. This "energy ball" really is not anything but a scratch on the surface. It was actually just a way to show that energy can and is manipulated. The deeper things like scrying seeing auras and astral projection are the uses as i said. It really is very old. So many religions and ways of life are based around manipulation of energy and controlling the spiritual self. Its older like i said than Christianty. This type of work can be seen by Tibeten monks, Shamen, yoga practitioners, hell even martial arts experts use it. The ancient society of Ninja/shinobi lived by learning about themselves and spirit. Otherwise they stood no chance against the heavily armed and armored troops of the samurai.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
It is as natural as life. It is the universal force of the body (according to the martial masters) and anyone can 'achieve' it, but in truth there is nothing to achieve other than improving the amount of Ki/Chi/Qi you have in your body, as everyone has Ki in their body.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I'm not saying I don't believe in this, hell I'd like to, but the mind is a tricky subject. Everything we sense is an interpretation of our brain. The brain doesn't see pictures or hear sounds, it gets encoded electrical signals that all look the same. That's why when someone is on a hallucinogenic they can experience taste while looking at something. The wires and signals just get crossed. When you experience pain it's just your brain telling you something is wrong. The sensation of heat is just as flawed as the rest of our senses. It's possible for the mind to just believe that it's sensing something hot, or the presence of free energy in the form of heat. Ever taken a drink of water but thought it was going to be milk and it sorta tasted like a mix of the two? Your mind predicts incoming sensory input and even creates signals which simulate the physical process of milk touching your sensory cells. It's starts off a little milky and then your brain realizes that what it thought would happen and what did happen were different. So you experience the cognitive dissonance of an odd taste. I think a physical affect would need to be observed on another non-human object, as in the case of a psi wheel. I believe that it could be possible that this process taps into some sort of energy source, but it's also very likely that it's an illusion of the mind. But if you experience something, regardless of the source, is it still an illusion? Life becomes a dream once you realize you've woken up, but until you do it all feels the same. My two cents...

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Ah, the classic Psi Ball. Psi Balls are not meant to be proof of anything, just a simple way of practicing energy work, or Psionics. While my area of talent lies in the sensing arena, I have made Psi Balls before, though I haven't gotten them to the point of having other people feel them. I have been able to move pens across my hand with it, but that was after a VERY long practice session.

It's a nice practice method, but it can get pretty freaky when you first start to feel the magnetic-like repulsion between your hands.

Just remember to have fun with it!

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Ryan
wtf is this?

if its true its a illusion generated by the mind,a human can't make a real energy ball that possesses destructive power

Yeah. It's not ment for that you noob. -_-

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
We do not allow any name calling here.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Well, if it needs to be felt by any one before the believe it, im up for it..

I'll make you squirm and feel like your dying if your rude, or give wave after wave of whole body pleasure if you are nice

I use the energy ball to meditate and talk to God on a very one to one basis - and can teach people in about 20 minutes flat how to make the energy balls appear and the very basics of how to gain a whole heap of energy from the visualisation of a pillar of golden light... reach and take...reach and take... now use...... this isn't just felt by me, but put your hands between mine and your gonna feel it for 100% sure.

When I wsa a kid, i used to roll this around in class and my teacher (science ) caught me doing it one day. She balled me out for ages and told me how dangerouse it was to do it to people who had no defence against it or knowledge of it.. one japanese girl though used to do a miny duel with me side of the class and back..

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
i have done this a few times i didint actuly see the energy ball but it felt like a not very solid baseball also i think that you can only create energy ball out of positive enery the more positve you are the more you can see it or it gets stronger

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Out of all the exercise for making a psi ball the one at the beginning of this thread has been most effective, but I still can't actually see the ball, but thats just me visualizing has never been my strong point. You don't need to see the Energy ball to know its there though your other senses can confirm that. Just keep practicing making energy balls and try other exercise to enhance your visualizing. Plan, prepare, practice, perform, perfect.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
It has been my lifelong project to build a Chi detector. Ever since Star Treck had life sensors. All I can come up with is a EM detector. If anyone could help then our energy balls won't be a joke. It is a joke until you can objectivly detect it.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by earthman4

well, i can MAKE chi balls, i just cant seem to be able to thro em. in the begining article, it says, "give it a gentle push". i just CANT thro it. i try but it disappears. PLZZZZZZZZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Well, it sounds awfully interresting- for a time when i have more energy at my expense.

Now, i went to that psionguild site, but it was moved, and i couldn't find the post or thread on etiquitte. So would someone tell me?

I don't really see the problem. Although if you're using your own energy and flinging it away like that, yes that could be a problem.

Has anyone here healed pain by extratcing it? I did that once, and then walked right into the area i flung it to (silliness on my part!) and YOWWW...

So i wouldn't make a psi ball and not reabsorb it. You're flinging out your own energy into the world, and whatever condition it is in, you fling that with it.

Those who take energy should know that they not only take energy but aches, emotions, sickness. Whatever condition exists, they take that in as well. (That means avoid taking energy from a person while they're drunk XD)

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
its more beleivable than chrisitanity at least.

or any other religion for that matter.

ive felt this recently.

ive always been aware of chakra, and an intense tingling rish that i coudl control that runs through my body. i found this and tried combining the ballon method whilst focusing the energy into my hands and it felt like a solid magnetic object. and i find that i can hone it better whn my hands are further apart. not so good close up.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I seem to share lfmskl's problem; I can definitely gather heat in a significant gap between my hands, I just don't know how to give it any direction. Generally, I end up attempting to reabsorb it by moving back into it. I don't even know if that works.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join