It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll on Aliens. Are they just aliens or are they demons?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Doesnt stichin believe in planet X? How does that fit into everything?

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Stichin, seems to be the only "scholar" that translates the things he reads in the old texts, the way he does.
No other linguist come up with the translations he does.
I'm not saying he's wrong because i know nothing about the old Sumerian language.
I just find it strange that his translations are so different from all of the others.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Whompa -- Re this verse you put out as a proof above: "I have other sheep, which are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will hear my voice. They will become one flock with one shepherd. John 10:16"

I don't interpret this the same way you do. All this means is that Jesus was going to bring in more sheep into the fold that weren't there yet -- hadn't heard the message yet, weren't born yet, whatever. It's kind of obvious that at that point only a select few were privy to the fact that the Messiah had arrived on Planet Earth. The church expanded by leaps and bounds after Jesus was gone from the scene entirely. (read Acts)

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by resistance
Whompa -- Re this verse you put out as a proof above: "I have other sheep, which are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will hear my voice. They will become one flock with one shepherd. John 10:16"

I don't interpret this the same way you do. All this means is that Jesus was going to bring in more sheep into the fold that weren't there yet -- hadn't heard the message yet, weren't born yet, whatever. It's kind of obvious that at that point only a select few were privy to the fact that the Messiah had arrived on Planet Earth. The church expanded by leaps and bounds after Jesus was gone from the scene entirely. (read Acts)

First off I never said it was proof. I said that it would give credibility to the issue that we may not be alone. Why if he was going to bring in other people to this group would he need to say not of this fold?
That saying "of a different fold" denotes a significant difference from the rest of the sheep. You say that it just means people who didnt know or were not born yet ect. If thats the case then why isnt jesus showing back up every 100 years and dying for the people who were not around the last time he was here?

If you read the bible we are all sheep in his fold. I wasnt alive when jesus was crucified but he still died for my sins 2 thousand years before I was born. So no I dont believe that its something as simple as talking about other people in the world. Even in the mormon book it talks about god creating other worlds besides this. So really to think we are the only ones who are of the light of god is the same as the vanity that caused lucifer to fall.

[edit on 10-10-2005 by Whompa1]

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Whompa you said:

Even in the mormon book it talks about god creating other worlds besides this. So really to think we are the only ones who are of the light of god is the same as the vanity that caused lucifer to fall.

EVEN in the Mormon book? The Mormons are the biggest space junkies around. They believe God is a man up on some planet who had a father who had a father who had a father who had a father, ad infinitum. All these "gods" have their own planets and are populating them with spirit babies (even though the gods have bodies of flesh and blood). The spirit babies are to be sent down to inhabit the bodies of humans born on a second planet (so really if you're a Mormon you get at least two planets -- yours to live on and have spirit babies on and at least one other one to populate with your spirit babies).

So this is a central belief to the cult of Mormonism. Maybe you should become a Mormon since you are in sympathy with their basic thesis of a universe teeming with life?

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
How about you answer the rest of my post rather then focusing on the small % I said about mormonism. What are your arguments for there not being life anywere else in the universe besides the bible which in reality is nothing more then a bunch of stories that talk about how one should live in gods light.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Whompa -- I already answered the rest of your post before. ATS doesn't like people to repeat over and over the same stuff, and I don't like doing it either. There's too many forums going on here without repeating the same old same old. Some people here argue just to argue, don't really have a point of view, and are just looking to fill up the space with blather. Not saying you're one of them.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by resistance
Whompa -- I already answered the rest of your post before. ATS doesn't like people to repeat over and over the same stuff, and I don't like doing it either. There's too many forums going on here without repeating the same old same old. Some people here argue just to argue, don't really have a point of view, and are just looking to fill up the space with blather. Not saying you're one of them.

Actually you didnt. You focused on the comment I made about mormonism, that was it. Theres still a whole lot of other things in there for you to answer. Your postive there is no other life in the universe so then it should be very simple to answer my post. And besides no one has brought up those facts I have and besides this is my thread so dont worry about someone bitching about it. I look forward to your answers.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
whompa -- Not to be disagreeable but I don't want to get into a nit-picking discussion about stuff that's way off-topic. I just don't want to do that. I made the mistake of doing it a bit with Shaky, and I learned my lesson. Send me a private correspondence if it means that much to you, or start another thread.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Here ya go buddy

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ok if you feel an overwhelming need to to talk at length about demons and how they relate to aliens, bibles, etc please refer to the thread in this post. Other wise lets just keep it sweet and simple to an A, B, C answer

Thanks

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1
Doesn't Sitchin believe in planet X? How does that fit into everything?

Zecharia Sitchin concludes from his findings that the Anunnaki came from Planet X/Nibiru/Maldek, which may have been a rogue planet on the outer edges of our solar system. My take on this issue is that the Anunnaki only used Nibiru as a stopping point - hundreds of thousands of years ago - before coming to Terra, and that their original home world was Zeta IV. That the Anunnaki and the Zetan-Reptilians were one and the same humanoid species. The Anunnaki purposely misled their Homo sapien slaves as to where they came from, which makes sense, since present-day Zetans are known to be very deceptive and manipulative.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   
So are we going to discuss something we shouldn't... in this thread?!

Why wouldn't aliens exist? What makes us think thhat only humans are tthe intelligent creaturees in the Universe, who can send a robot to a neighbouring planet? I really mean, this is nonsense. And why wouldn't aliens come to Earth simply to study our social nature?

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by istvan1
So are we going to discuss something we shouldn't... in this thread?!

Why wouldn't aliens exist? What makes us think thhat only humans are tthe intelligent creaturees in the Universe, who can send a robot to a neighbouring planet? I really mean, this is nonsense. And why wouldn't aliens come to Earth simply to study our social nature?

My point exactly.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Demons!

I vote B

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Seems pretty split between the two. Someone who believes they are demons or angels please explain to me why they would be this?

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I would say they are both alien and demon, because to you they would be demonic. To everyone in all of history who may have seen an alien or the actions of such a being they might as well have been demons. If they exist i think people must have mistaken alien activity for signs of the devil, or signs of god.

The star that led the kings to our 'Lord Jesus', a bright, glowing, slowly moving orb making no sounds. If it were a supernova, it would not have been possible for it to appear at any different angle due to the viewers frame of refrence because it would have no altitude, but this 'star' did.

=Drake=

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I'm going to hang with B. It is entirely possible that they could be both. From some of the reading I have done in the past, it leads me to think that there may be good ones and bad ones. I think the good aliens are the one who are visiting here on earth in order to peacefully "restock" their dying race with full govt. approval becasue their race may be in jepordy of dying out. In exchange of the govt.s' complience, they may be giving us useful technology in order to keep ahead of our enemies. Now I also think there may be some that have the opposite of intentions. They may be seeking us as a cash crop for their native peoples. I would think that with the vastness of the universe there must be an equal amount of good vs. bad.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
on the last post i made of demons/aliens, saying that it might explain a lot if u apply it to other instances, such as the 'dancing sun' that nearly a million people saw in public in the event of Midday at Fátima. A large ship with all the generaters fully activated could have danced around and caused the air around it to shine due to that type of propulsion system.

im not pretending to know this stuff is real. Its a possible and popular theory that I am expanding on, if you would like to
see this theory in detail go to this link

=Drake=

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Ok...supposing its demons or angels. Why would they need a physical piece of equipment such as a ship?

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1
I've been reading these forums for quite a while now. And in this forum in particular there seems to be a lot of remarks regarding the thought that aliens are really angels or fallen angels (demons)

I'd say a few people have been reading Dean Koontz The Taking and got a little carried away.

My vote is A.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join