It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll on Aliens. Are they just aliens or are they demons?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistanceExcuse me, Minkey, but angels are able to materialize. Just read your Bible. They visited Abraham and Sarah, stayed for dinner, spent the day with them. They visited Lot, spent the night, took them by the hand the next day and dragged them out of Sodom. There was an angel sitting on the stone of the Lord's tomb, the same angel who rolled that same stone away from the tomb.

So you are wrong when you say the angels can't materialize.

Furthermore, Scripture says that Satan can take any shape he wants, even appear as an "angel of light." (i.e. a good angel). Scripture also says Satan is a liar, and the father of ALL LIES. So you can EXPECT Satan to deceive and lie and take shapes to fool you.
Completely agree with you.

Originally posted by resistanceThe mind control experiments being done by the Illuminati use torture and human sacrifice to produce physical manifestations of demons. These demons then are sometimes allowed or encouraged to mate with humans.
Wrong. Demons and Angles can not mate with humans.

Originally posted by resistance
Scripture also describes that at one time on the earth there were giants, the offspring of demons and humans, and the reason why the earth was "evil continuously" and why God decided to wipe out everything on the earth with the Great Flood.
Wrong you are misinterpreting the scriptures. DO not get mad at me because I was like you and thought this too for the very long time. It also makes a lot of sense and that is why this deception is running rampant in the world and churches of today on this.

First, Yes there was giants; there is giants still today. Lets look at the verses:

GENESIS 6:1-5 (KJV)
1And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

5And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

The sons of God are the "good and Godly people" from Adams descendants of off spring. The wives these people took where the bad and heathenistic women. It is the mixing of good people with bad people. God never likes that. You can not mix the pure with the profane. Good and evil can not coexist and live in harmony with each other. The good people here became poluted with the heathen ways they where not seperate. They became "one people".

Besides think about it bro, if Angles or demons mated with humans do you not think the Bible would of clearly mention this as fact a few more time threw out the Bible? The Bible dos this on every other topic, and a topic as HUGE as this would be would of been. The fact is this mating with humanity doctrine is not the case it is false.

The military has been infiltrated and taken over by the Illuminati, along with the government, media, education, science, finance and even the church. So the military itself is responsible for fostering the belief in UFOs and aliens. They are soon to stage a fake alien invasion (according to Illuminati defector whistleblowers) and these human/demon hybrids will be presented as bona fide "aliens." It will be a great deception as the Bible says. This will help to cement the NWO into place -- whereby everyone will follow after a world leader the Bible calls the Antichrist.
I can agree with most of this.

There is one plumbline we have to keep us straight in a world that's getting crazier by the minute -- and that's our Holy Bible (KJB 1611). In it you'll find truth, nothing BUT truth, and you should measure EVERYTHING against it, bar none.
Fully agree

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
GameSetMatch: You said:

The sons of God are the "good and Godly people" from Adams descendants of off spring. The wives these people took where the bad and heathenistic women. It is the mixing of good people with bad people. God never likes that. You can not mix the pure with the profane. Good and evil can not coexist and live in harmony with each other. The good people here became poluted with the heathen ways they where not seperate. They became "one people".

I disagree with your interpretation. The context is about the world becoming evil, thoroughly evil, and the giants. The sons of God is referred to elsewhere in scripture as meaning angels.

Furthermore, we've heard accounts from witnesses that the military is conducting breeding experiments of the most ghoulish sort, and accounts from victims of mind control and former Illuminati whistleblowers also describe the manifested demons as being able to mate with humans.

And Scripture also tells me that the stars were created almost as an afterthought by God on the fourth day "and he made the stars also," -- so it's obvious from Scripture that the earth is the center of everything, and what it's all about, and where God has his attention focused upon. There's plenty of room right here on earth if God wants more humans. Why should he create any more people if we are going to practice baby slaughter (1.5 million a year just in the U.S.) and all the other wickedness we hear about every day.

How are these "aliens" on another planet going to know that Jesus has died on the cross to atone for their sins? Will they believe this when people on this planet don't even believe it and it happened right here?

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Im gonna go with A and my own opinion, that some UFOs are actually from Earth, just not made by us humans, well current humans atleast.

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I disagree with your interpretation. The context is about the world becoming evil, thoroughly evil, and the giants. The sons of God is referred to elsewhere in scripture as meaning angels.
I would like to see those scriptures.

Furthermore, we've heard accounts from witnesses that the military is conducting breeding experiments of the most ghoulish sort, and accounts from victims of mind control and former Illuminati whistleblowers also describe the manifested demons as being able to mate with humans.
I agree with you with the manifistation of demons, but they can not breed with humans. If you seen a demon mating with a human that is one thing, but having their children it just can not be. God is the only one who can give life. You don't get taken in by appearances because APPEARANCES CAN BE DECEIVING. Do not take these former Illuminati whistleblowers as truth even if they siad they seen such an even happening. Demons and Angles can not procreate let alone procreate with humans.

How are these "aliens" on another planet going to know that Jesus has died on the cross to atone for their sins? Will they believe this when people on this planet don't even believe it and it happened right here?
lol that would be a good point.

[edit on 7-10-2005 by GameSetMatch]

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
GameSetMatch --

I would like to see those scriptures.

Read Job.

Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Job 2:1 Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to prsent himself before the LORD.

In the OT "sons of God" means angels -- either fallen or not fallen.

Further, giants is translated nephilim, and means (according to Strongs) a bully or tyrant, giant, to fall, be accepted, cast down or out, cease, die, fail, fall away, fugitive, inferior, be judged, cause to lie down, be lost, lying, overthrow, overwhelm, perish, make to rot, slay, --

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
My opinion: A.

I think Christians might be able to easily associate some kinds of aliens with angels or other such beings, should they exist (and they should if literal astronomical probability is worth anything
), because I don't think it necessary for beings to exist physically. The whole 'travelling great distances' thing, I don't think would ever be a problem for non-physical beings, either. Just my 2 cent opinion.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Resistance...here is my question. Its pretty obvious that you feel we are alone in this universe.
1. Why are you browsing a forum that is dedicated to ufos and aliens
2. If we are truly alone please explain this verse and its meanings

"I have other sheep, which are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will hear my voice. They will become one flock with one shepherd. John 10:16"

To me this would certainly give credibility to the fact that we ARE not alone and that Jesus went thru something similiar with these sheep as he did here. Did you ever stop to think of the possibility that what he went thru here on this earth was for our (human race) sins. No one else's. Perhaps he must go thru this countless times to lead countless races to the light of the lord. It would make perfect sense if these other beings were created in god's image as well. Then they to would not be perfect and thus be corruptable as we are and need eternal salvation. And besides why should'nt the lord make another race of beings somewere else? Why stop here?

[edit on 8-10-2005 by Whompa1]

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GameSetMatch
Wrong. Demons and Angles can not mate with humans.

"The Sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose."
- Genesis 6:2

"The Nefilim were upon the Earth in those days and thereafter too. Those sons of the gods who cohabited with the daughters of the Adam, and they bore children into them. They were the Mighty Ones of Eternity, the People of the Shem."
- Genesis 6:4

"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they; bare children unto them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."
- Genesis 6:4 (King Jame's version)

Angels atleast could mate with human females and they bore children.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Experience teaches better than traditional scripture.

Especially scripture which has been distorted, twisted and omitted over the centuries and frankly didn't provide a clear and well-rounded foundation even at the onset.

The terms, "demon" and "angel" refer to discarnates, i.e., people on the Other Side. I know from many years of experience as a spiritual medium that neither an "angel" or a "demon" can materialize in the flesh because they are inherently too weak spiritually/telekinetically to do so. However, what can and often does happen is that Group Entities manifest telepathic projections into the minds of incarnates that make the former appear to have physicality. In essence: their perceptions are manipulated.

One or more Group Entities are probably the cause behind David Icke's belief that there are shape-shifting Reptilians in high ranking positions in government.

The manipulation of memories also occurs when Zetan-aliens (with drugs and electronic devices) implant screen memories into abductees to make them believe that the Zetan-Greys have godlike abilities - like being able to read minds, teleport, and walk through walls. In reality, the aliens can do none of these things.

Propaganda comes from the Spirit as well as from the flesh.

Angels and demons cannot materialize into physicality. If they could, we would have photographs of them all over the place

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Paul...

You believe there are zeta aliens so why not reptilians as well?

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I don't want to be offencive but, I have several times down the line had physical encounters with demons. I do not annalyse this but view it as a fact alike to, what? a stone, a tree.
Or is there another explanation?
Life Bless
WrenLittle

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1
I've been reading these forums for quite a while now. And in this forum in particular there seems to be a lot of remarks regarding the thought that aliens are really angels or fallen angels (demons). I would like to conduct a poll. If you think that:

A. Aliens are just that aliens nothing more. Please vote A

B. Aliens are angels or demons. Please vote B

C. If you are unsure Please vote C

I would like to keep this going for as along as possible. When you vote just leave a short paragraph about your beliefs. Don't go into a deep dialogue about it. Just keep it short and sweet.

I vote A.

I think they are another species in this universe who are exploring.

[edit on 3-10-2005 by Whompa1]

I think, aliens are just aliens. Therefore, A.

For that short paragraph: Are you an alien? Who knows that? Perhaps, I do. Welcome to ATS!

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Paul...

You believe there are zeta aliens so why not reptilians as well?

Hi Whompa1,

From my own research, I have come to believe that there are a number of alien species (with many variations) on and around this world and in other parts of the galaxy, all of which are part of an empire that is based out of Zeta IV in the Zeta 2 Reticuli System:

1. The Zetan-Greys - usually of the four foot tall variety - who are the most commonly reported alien by abductees.
2. The Zetan-Reptilian and Preying Mantises, who appear to be the overlords of the Greys. The Grey race is actually a genetic blend of the DNA of the Reptilians and the Preying Mantises. The original aliens that came to this world hundreds of thousands of years ago and mixed their DNA with the “already evolving primates” in order to come up with a slave race to work the mines, were Reptilian. The Greys came about later.
3. The Nordics, who are genetically improved Homo sapiens. Abductees have reported them serving as on-board security in protecting the weaker Greys against their Terran prisoners.
4. Hybrids, who are the result of a forced, long term breeding program of Terrans and Zetans, and who some believe are being trained to be imperial soldiers for the official subjugation of this planet in the not-too-distant future. The Zetan Empire has unofficially subjugated this planet and its peoples for thousands of years.

However, I have found no evidence that there are shape-shifting Reptilians that hold high governmental positions. But I have seen ample evidence of telepathic manipulation and brainwashing on a number of levels, physically and astrally.

Additionally, in being versed in the mechanics of telekinesis and the creation of matter, I know that the degree of telekinetic energy involved for true shape-shifting on a regular basis (as it cannot be done at all with physically based devices) is beyond the scope of even the largest Group Entities. Based on this, it is a logical conclusion that the whole shape-shifting idea is the result of propaganda and manipulation.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wren
I don't want to be offensive but, I have several times down the line had physical encounters with demons. I do not analyze this but view it as a fact alike to, what? a stone, a tree.
Or is there another explanation?
Life Bless
WrenLittle

Hi Wren,

None taken...

Perceptions can be distorted. It takes a great deal of experience, growth and analysis to be able to see through a telepathic deception and/or an implanted screen memory.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Preying mantis? As in like the insect? What mines were we used as slaves for?

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Preying mantis? As in like the insect?

Right...also referred to as Insectians and Insectoids. These aliens are also reported by abductees but not as commonly as the short Zetan-Greys.

What mines were we used as slaves for?

A source for the slave idea is the archaeological works of Zecharia Sitchin. He deciphered ancient Sumerian and Akkadian clay tablets which told the story of the aliens coming here. The Sumerians labeled the aliens, "Anunnaki" or "Those Who From Heaven To Earth Came." It was more economical for the Anunnaki to use Homo sapien slave labor to work the mines for gold than to use their robots. The first Homo sapiens couldn't reproduce; with continued genetic experimentation, this problem was eventually resolved.

So even hundreds of thousands of years ago, the Zetans did not have noble intentions towards the humanoid life here. They were always self-serving and imperialistic; that hasn't changed.

Which is why many here are still viewed and used as laboratory animals and slaves.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Alien races are Alien races, Not Demons
My answer to the question polled.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I'll vote "A" however I do not believe we've been visited yet, at least *I* have seen no proof valid enough for me. None. As for angels and demons they are nothing more than mythological BS.

Tom

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I vote A as well. I'm a "nuts and bolts" kind of ufologist. The other explainations seem a bit nebulous and unfounded to be. Until we discover more about alternate dimensions or mass consciousness projections, I'm going to follow Occams Razor and say UFOs are from other planets in the physical universe.

Regarding B, seems to me that thinking aliens are demons is a bit primitive. Dangerous if open contact ever actually happens.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
I vote A as well. I'm a "nuts and bolts" kind of ufologist. The other explainations seem a bit nebulous and unfounded to be. Until we discover more about alternate dimensions or mass consciousness projections, I'm going to follow Occams Razor and say UFOs are from other planets in the physical universe.

Regarding B, seems to me that thinking aliens are demons is a bit primitive. Dangerous if open contact ever actually happens.

ditto

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join