It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll on Aliens. Are they just aliens or are they demons?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1
Ok...supposing its demons or angels. Why would they need a physical piece of equipment such as a ship?

The answer is obvious. They don't want to blow their cover. If people knew what they were they might start reading their Bibles and getting right with God, and we might be able to save ourselves from the NWO -- or rather, if we had a revival, God Himself would save us. They want us to think they are real people who have "evolved" on some planet into the grays and they are using spaceships to visit us.

[edit on 16-10-2005 by resistance]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistance

Ok...supposing its demons or angels. Why would they need a physical piece of equipment such as a ship?

The answer is obvious. They don't want to blow their cover. If people knew what they were they might start reading their Bibles and getting right with God, and we might be able to save ourselves from the NWO -- or rather, if we had a revival, God Himself would save us. They want us to think they are real people who have "evolved" on some planet into the grays and they are using spaceships to visit us.

[edit on 16-10-2005 by resistance]

Honestly...that makes little to no sense what so ever. IF these beings are angels then there is no need what so ever to put on this huge subtafuge. Same goes with demons. Their supposed to be harrassing us not providing us with technology that will advance our technological abilities in all areas. Besides from what I understand demons and angels cannot be physically on this plain.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I'm saying they are alien and demon because all examples of documented demonic actions as well as angelic actions would be achievable by the aliens so many people on ATS talk about.

The reason they would need a ship for the examples I gave is because at Fátima whoever was behind the event was trying to convince everyone that it was genuine as claimed by the 3 girls who were spoken to by the voice and told it would happen on that day.

=Drake=

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
So why then if these were demons or angels would they be performing medical exams and implants? Why would they mutilate cattle? I've heard of cases were abductee's have some sort of medical problem that is considered critical and once they are released the medical issue has been resolved. Why would they go thru doing that?

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by resistance

Excuse me, Minkey, but angels are able to materialize. Just read your Bible.

I have got more wisdom of a fantale wrapper then the book called the bible
please.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   

So why then if these were demons or angels would they be performing medical exams and implants? Why would they mutilate cattle? I've heard of cases were abductee's have some sort of medical problem that is considered critical and once they are released the medical issue has been resolved. Why would they go thru doing that?

You are missing one central ingredient -- the Illuminati and mind control and the military and the hospitals and colleges and places like Montauk. The military is going to stage a fake invasion. NASA is making a $150 million movie on Mars with Disney. The NWO is coming, and as Reagan said, if we were ever invaded it would "unite the world." The plan is to kill most of the people on the earth and the rest will be mind-controlled and microchipped -- and as the pyramid on our dollar bill exemplifies, we will be controlled from the top down, one person pulling all the puppet strings on everyone else. The military is breeding these manifested demons to humans and performing all kinds of ghoulish and macrabre breeding experiments beyond belief. The abductees are used for their eggs and sperm and they are subjected to mind control and often or usually implants are put in them to make it easier to control them. It is a horrible thing to fall into the hands of these people. You are only focusing on one part of the puzzle here. You need to branch out.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

so they can create a race of nephilim

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Aliens are not demons unless you believe in them so much that you question your own faith or beliefs. That goes for anything that would raise doubts about your faith, not just aliens.

Alien sare really just merchandise. I could make any kind you want. Color, size, asexual, male, female. Whatever your imagination says they are to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join