It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, it's good to be here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Hello, I'm new here too.
I'm female and from the UK, where I teach history to undergrads. I'm a born sceptic and always look for what's behind the story or quote and have been scanning the net for years searching for 'what really happened' (but, of course, there is never, it seems, a finite answer to anything). So I was really pleased to find this forum with so many discussions it would take me a lifetime to keep up with them all!
We are in the middle of moving home (to another country) at the moment, so my posts for the next few days will be very limited, but I hope to join in with a discussion or two and when I get back I hope to become an active member here.
It's good to meet you all.
~ Summer

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Summer. It is always good to keep a skeptic eye and really look at what is true and what is not.
I look forward to your posts.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

As you noted, I'm sure you'll find a plethora of topics to discuss here and, if you don't find what you're looking for in the search engine, new threads are always welcome.

Looking forward to your thoughts.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Glad you could find us here at the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Indeed, indeed...its really good to be here

Welcome and enjoy!

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS/BTS. It's good to have a new member. I hope to see your thoughts, opinions and considerate comments on the threads and posts of this amazing site. Good luck and I hope to see you around.

benevolent tyrant

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hiya! Welcome to ATS summer! I hope you're enjoying the site so far and continue to do so!

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Glad you could make it, come on in and sit a spell…

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,PTS and Ignorance Denied.

A great way to get off to an even better start at ATS:

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

Other helpful links for new (and old
) members:

Asala’s New Member Advice Thread

Answers to Questions not in the FAQ

Searching and Complaining

ATS Search for “Dummies”

Member's and ATS, L.L.C. Shared Rights

Forgot to vote? Voted and still not happy? Voted and are happy, yet unhappy that others are not sharing your joy:

PTS Is Wide Open For Business

Not sure about starting a new thread? Check out what one of our "Esteemed Senior Staffers" thinks you should do. (P.S. He's right!)

If you have any questions, or need any help, U2U myself or any Staff Member, or use the Gripe/Idea Button.

Greetings Monkeys, not just for saying "Hi" anymore...

top topics

join