It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012...Alien Invasion?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by veritas 7

Yea I woak up one day and found the word VERITAS carved into my hand. I also have been having a lot of what I belive to be alian activity in my area. Although few have see it the few that have don't speek of it. I looked up the word and Alians to find this. YOUR NAME. That would make you an alian. Or maby just couensidene. It's kinda scaring me because my best freind who also has seen things disapeared over the weekend. They said she moved, but she never talked of moving or even ideas of moving. She would have told me, but she didn't. Also it's not the first time this has happend to me. It's kinda crazy, or i'm just crazy. I have been known to have an over active imaginiation. Think what you will on it. I don't know if it will help or not. Me and my friends have began to investigate on the matter. Found out that there are no realters who have a record of their move, and they have not yet put their old house up for sell.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I believe that we could have been created by aliens and that we are test subjects to see how we can adapt and live on earth. 2012 is going to be the day when the creators see that we have progressed far enough into our civilization and technology. They will come knowing that we will "handle" the fact that there are aliens on earth.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
The Mayan calendar doesn't 'end' in 2012. They simply did their calendars in 'ages' which lasted 5124 years (a Baktun). Had the Mayans still been around today as a thriving civilization, they would have celebrated this by building some huge monuments or buildings or some-such, and the next Baktun would have begun. That's it. There is no significance to their calendar ending, because it doesn't end. If they were around, it would have had another age tacked onto it.

People just like how 12/21/2012 sounds. All conspira-cyish, and ominous. It's nothing. Nothing will happen in 2012, unless enough people panic and freak out and MAKE something happen. Self-fulfilling prophecies are a tricky bunch.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Most predictions are hear say.

I will just get on with my life and not worry about it, remember Blossom Goodchild?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by veritas 7
Does anyone have more info on this particular date, and the alien invasion, and has anybody heard THIS before?

I did this thread on the topic matter.

You say "INVASION" I say Intervention

It really is a matter of perspective really now isn't it?

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

yes it was predicted by the aztec and mayans and so far all of their predictions have come true

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I wait impatiently for this third movie....
I don't care if there's people who says that IWTB was bad. In my opinion I think that it's a transition between "The truth" and the invasion in 2012....
I wanna belive BUY IWTB DVD....
some words of a great XFan

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
List finacial collapse to the previous posts and now my friends we are just missing the final ingredient in the 2012 doomsday prediction.. War from above. With the economy getting worse each and every day now everyone can see the signs themselves. Obama will have one tough 8 years because it is envitable that he runs for two terms given our state with Bin laden in AL Queda and his new economic ideas that in and of itself will take 8 years to really get going and for us to see the change. The ET presence is everywhere, in every country, in the news all over the world.. it has been incredibly obvious as i sit here and watch the signs with our climate, or our constant shift in era.. almost as a evolutionary wind that sweeps through history and constantly changes the way we speak the way we dress and the way we comunicate with each other. The news that ( we couldn't take ) in 1947, is the same news we are demanding now. Odd isnt it? Why have sightings increased each and every year? They are coming, the Mayans did know about them, and they did try to educate us on that with there scriptures, carvings, calender, and art work. They were known to be the most intellegent mathmatically then anyone past or present. Religons will be questioned and some mocked during 2012, an alien presence would further prove exactly who came first in the universe. Full disclosure please!!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
maybe if we give the alien what they want they wanted and maybe they can let us live

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
With millions of his own kind,
Judging us all,
Some Innocent shall live,
The Guilty shall fall.

Hurricanes, Earthquakes,
Nature will take its stand,
Taking the lives of millions,
Of child, woman and man.

But tho shall not fear,
For as life shall go on,
So we can rebuild,
Now the guilty has gone.

And those who will lead us,
To the new dawn,
Otherworldly "Beings",
So the Earth can live on.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by THE.CHOSEN.ONE]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
We may all be sleepers.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
The Mayan calendar doesn't 'end' in 2012. They simply did their calendars in 'ages' which lasted 5124 years (a Baktun). Had the Mayans still been around today as a thriving civilization, they would have celebrated this by building some huge monuments or buildings or some-such, and the next Baktun would have begun. That's it. There is no significance to their calendar ending, because it doesn't end. If they were around, it would have had another age tacked onto it.

People just like how 12/21/2012 sounds. All conspira-cyish, and ominous. It's nothing. Nothing will happen in 2012, unless enough people panic and freak out and MAKE something happen. Self-fulfilling prophecies are a tricky bunch.

Well my friend you are forgetting the Sumerians and the coming of Nibiru in 2012, two differant races from old saying the same date. hmmmmm

You better rethink the nothing part.....

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lilblam

I think the most important things to comprehend in this for the majority of humankind is ego related. The realisation that humans /governments / politicians / religious and other supposed 'leaders' aren't necessarily the correct order of hierarchy. There is most probably a very established multi dimensional ability and 'intelligence' hierarchy which humanity mostly is unaware of yet.
There are so many direct correlations between science, art, religion, philosophy etc regarding light, light beings, light beams and the use of for example, from the commencement of civilization as known. There is most probably truth to all these facts and theories where the truths are parallel and intertwined and co-existing in a dimensional reality as part of the whole picture.
The ability to dimensionalise thought processes to comprehend and 'visualise' abstract concepts such as mathematics, physics, art is an example of comprehension of dimensions and how these are made physical and 'real'.
There does appear to be a great surge in knowledge towards comprehension of such concepts.
As science is now aware, from biology to astrophysics and beyond is the effect of microcosm / macrocosm, for example how mitochondria is able to affect the whole, how a small ping in a far flung galaxy is able to affect the whole etc.
If there are higher multi dimensional beings, which there most probably are, it is probably along the same lines, for example the magnetic force of something magnetised is greater than a piece of string, the effect of our sun on earth is greater than that of a bonfire. A sun being could have more effect on earth than an earth being, and a universal being having more effect than a solar system being etc to the point that, as the mitochondria is able to effect the whole body there could be a being with as much universal and multi dimensional ability, or with the absolute greatest universal and multi dimensional power, that could explain the 'yahweh' and other religious superbeing concepts as well as 'aliens'. Wherein the 'greatest effect' being is 'live' as such, where such beings actions, thoughts, comprehensions, physical location etc have effects on all and everything within the sphere of influence, such as multidimensional, galactic, universal etc.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

i agree with this, also

i think we should all just wait until 2011, before saying anything,
i hate how people just say. nope nothings gonna happen, we shall just live like normal till 2100,
like that completely rules out almost all of the ancient civilizations warnings and predictions for the upcoming years.

and another thing the first so called "aliens" that present themselves will bring false messages and half truths about ascension, and use those ideas to get many people to board their ships.
haha i know it sounds crazy,but this world we live in is, quite "insane".

and since we are all insane, i think 2012 is more of a global awakening process. (when i say 2012 i mean the event leading up to and surpassing 2012 in the upcoming years, nothing may even happen right on "2012" but the dates leading up to and surpassing shall be quite interesting!)

that being said i think the most important thing to do is live your life and realize and spot out any synchronicity that may happen subconsciously.

also be careful who you trust aha!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Wow, im just shocked this thread is still going after 4 years! It just goes to show how much ive learnt in all these years.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
P.S My final ever post on ATS...............................

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
with the proviso that extraterrestrials veritably exist, and are technologically advanced, at one point in their time line they would have been at our status, with this in mind, if there are many species that exist, that would mean that when they were at our stage they would have been in danger of being invaded by a more technologically advanced alien, and the same for them, and the same for them, etc. now with this in mind, they either were not invaded, or, survived an alien invasion. we could be at an extremely early part of our evolution, so this makes us at this moment in time non germane, of course if there is many higher terrestrials than us, would they be bothered to invade or kill us? since we are an earth, do we just attack a small region we need for no reason just for the fun of it? if they have come to realise we are one universe, and ultimately equal, would they ignore us, or offer help? i know a lot of skeptics would say that it's nothing but hope for another form of life to help us, but do we not help less fortunate countries which are less developed than ours? of course if they wanted our planet, they would not invade in the same manner that we do, and would most probably not be very similar to us since evolution goes very seperate ways after millions of years, what about the billions and zillions they may have been evolving.
nice ideas on the "us being like cows on a farm", it is a very plausible idea, but if we were for food why have we not been eaten before? unless we are not ready, evolution = the growing of the animal.
(just wanted to celebrate, FIRST POST!)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I really dont think there will ever be an alien invasion and I really do not think there has been any alien abduction either in the past. I believe in UFOs but no little green men have come along with those ships. I think they are just probes sent from another world to check out the universe or our Galaxy and possibly determine if we are a threat in anyways or just for exploration. I really don’t see the point of contact either because what is really the point? The distance between worlds is mind boggling! I think in the future we will send out more probes to visit other systems or planets but actually visiting is just going to be fiction. I do expect more UFO’s in the near future but sorry to say, no little green men. If we are actually considered a threat then I would expect the aliens to send self replicators, nano bites of some sort to wipe us out. Kind of like that one movie (The Day the Earth Stood Still).

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Rik Clay exposed this plan a couple of years ago, and now he’s dead. It’s believed that he was killed to silence him.

Since the UFO crash in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947 two groups (Majestic-12 & Illuminati) have had scientists back-engineer ...the flying craft and built hundreds of UFO’s at Area 51, why?

Because the Illuminati have been planning a FAKE alien attack on thousands of innocent people for a long time, Rik Clay noticed the 2012 Olympics promo advert on television which shows the Olympic Stadium being built and UFO’s flying around it, he warned that this is how the illuminati do things, they put hidden messages and subliminal messages in commercials and television shows to warn people of whats to come, for example in the Simpsons and a few other tv shows they showed the twin towers attacks with the date Sept 11th a few years before it happened.

The illuminati create these evil events and put lies in the media like swine flu etc to cause a panic because when people are fearful they turn to the government for help and strangely enough the illuminati who also control every countries government, have got a solution for the people.

Mr. Clay also warned that the illuminati will project a hologram of Jesus in the skies who will cast the UFO’s away and people will believe he is there saviour, he claims that this is a false Jesus as the Bible warns of this false prophet who will deceive the whole world and make people take the microchip implant in there hands, also mentioned in the Bible where it refers to the mark of the beast.

There must be some truth in it or why would they (MI5 & MI6) have killed him?

Dean Warwick a former government official with the highest level security clearance was also murdered in Blackpool as he was about to tell the world who the Antichrist is, he paused on stage holding his head the dropped dead in 2008 this was, it’s believed someone used a laser weapon aimed at his temple to silence him also.

Some say Prince William is the Antichrist and some say the Pope, whoever it is, it will be someone who is least expected. Maybe it is William because his mother was sacrificed in 1997 when the illuminati ordered MI5 to kill her and make it look like an accident, the Queen is also an illuminati member. unfortunately for them Diana did not die in the crash, she was killed in the ambulance on the way to the hospital by an agent posing as a doctor. From the tunnel to the hospital should of taken 2 minutes but they were driving extra slow and took over 20 mins giving them enough time to be able to pronounce her dead when they arrived.

In January 2009, Michael Jackson said we have 4 more years to get things right and start looking after eachother instead of fighting and killing one another, he knew of the illuminati’s plan for 11:11am on 21st December 2012. We all create negative energy everyday when fighting and arguing with eachother, this is what they want because negative energy can make evil things manifest around the world.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatiWILLfail

Rik Clay exposed this plan a couple of years ago, and now he’s dead. It’s believed that he was killed to silence him.

There must be some truth in it or why would they (MI5 & MI6) have killed him?

First you aren't sure that he was killed and then you are sure it was a murder and who did it.

it’s believed someone used a laser weapon aimed at his temple to silence him also.

And if a laser is pointed at a target does it just fall down without leaving a mark as in all of the scifi films or would the energy transfer cause a large part of the skull to explode? The incredible heating done by a laser would boil the flesh and if the brain was penetrated cause a small explosion. You should watch laser surgery where tissue is ablated. Or better yet watch a slo-mo movie of a military laser punching a hole through material.

n January 2009, Michael Jackson said ...

That's what I think sums up this post - Michael Jackson as an intelligent source of information. Using a child molester who dangled his own kid off a railing sure is a sensible person. What sort of dim wit outfit is this supposed Illuminati if they would have Jackson as a member?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join