It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012...Alien Invasion?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I did not bother to read any post besides the topic creator's, so if any of this been said, oh well.

I personally believe that the reason for widespread UFO sightings and government involvment with them is thanks to the atomic bomb. Before then, we were just checked on, Greys just sending one or two scout ships to see how things are going. Maybe the reason for Grey-Human humanoid appearance is because we share a deep connection to them in our DNA. As we 'know', Greys lack genitalia. They reproduce their perfect race through cloning, unbelievably more advanced than ours. Even in their early years of their cloning stage they knew their race was doomed. With every new clone, their DNA banks dwindled. Either by chance, pitstop, or search, they happened upon new Earth. It was then they knew to somehow fuse their DNA with our primate/early hominid ancestors. We share what? 98-99% of our primate's DNA? Take away the useless tail gene and tweak some others and there you go. Wouldn't our similarities to the Greys be a lot more exlainable then? To this day that strand of DNA stays pure and unmutated, only evening itself out with the primate DNA. Ever since that fateful DNA infusion we've been under lock and key. Perhaps the Greys left their tell-tale signs of their return for the 'DNA harvest' via the Bible, ancient calanders, etc. January 2012 is when the set-up and preperations begin, the Grey civilization at it's final thousand strands. Through-out the entire year, many important things are supposed to happen Undeniable UFO sightings and the such. In December is when we have fufilled our purpose. It will then be known to us the harvestation is to begin, and our race as we know it is done for. We are the crops of the early Africans. They knew they would starve if they could not find a way to replenish our stock. We're grown until the Harvest Moon; 2012. The Greys prove once again why they are the omnipotent race. What happens when they run out of DNA again? They don't. I personally believe abductions are done for a little extra DNA to keep them going until our judgement day, or maybe to implant tracking/controling devices to make it easier to gather us all up once it's time. No human will hide, as these implants will tap into the memory banks of abductees, giving the Greys directions to find everyone they know. Think about it: Do you really need to implant every human in the world to find them all? No. Everyone knows someone, who knows a family of someones, who knows the neighbors of a gigantic family of someones and so on. The very, very few that live alone, unconnected to everyone... the pariahs, hermits, recluses... they'll die eventually. Tag 1/10,000,000th or so of the world and you have tabs on them all. And lucky Greys! We have genitals, they make us feel good, and they make us reproduce! As with any population growing under natural causes, it will eventually grow exponentially. We had about 3 billion of us in the 1950s. Over 6 billion of us now, 50 years later. Do you have any idea how long it took us just to get up to 1 billion? We've played exactly to the Greys' plan. The only reason they're so prevelant now is because they're trying to save/salvage the unique ones: the sevants. It is not possible these sevants have uncanny abilities (though some more useless than others) becuase they've tapped into their deep Grey origins? Not only are they sparing those who at least have some Grey talent, they also have their controlable human population for back at home? They won't run out of DNA because they have their ant farm right there! And as we know, most of the time Rainmen have that amazing ability, but they're quite dense otherwise. Either the Greys are really lucky to get all sevants that wouldn't be able to realize killing themselves and all the other sevants could eventually destroy the Greys, or they're just taking those that wouldn't realize/couldn't care less. Even if all the sevants were to kill themselves off, I seriously doubt the Greys would only invest their DNA on one planet. They find sustainable planets with creatures that are either peaceful, or too stupid/doubtful too destroy themselves. As long as they can thrive for the time needed, they will be infused. This brings me back to my topic sentence: the A-Bomb. We're the kids that found daddy's gun and daddy needs to make sure we don't destroy anything. Of course dad was watching the football game until he heard five gunshots, and by the time he got up there it was too late. The kids killed the family dog. The exact metaphor for us testing a few a-bombs and then eventually dropping two big ones on Japan. We were just targets in our room until old Spot bit Jimmy's hand in protest to the gunshots, Old Spot getting his for it. We released enough energy with the bombs to send a shiver into space. Either that, or the Greys happened to have a scout ship around at the time of our first tests. It was then the Greys (dad) had to come and make sure we don't kill ourselves and ruin their investment. Ever since then, the Government thinks they're incahoots with the Greys... nope. Dad just grounded us, averting our attention while he took away the gun, without us knowing it. Saddam refused to let us check if he had nukes: because he did! Do the Greys want an atomic holocaust, now that the lab rats have become even more irratable and have sharper nails? Nope. They were lucky everyone stopped it when the U.S. dropped the nukes. This time every world leader and their mother has 50 nukes, and an itchy trigger finger. They could've ignored their preset dates on the calanders and just harvested us after they heard our ruckus with the bombs. But they played it smart and let us keep on growing exponentially, according to their ancient calculations, until our last days. Is this not plausable? Is this not the most likely reason for any Grey intrest in us at all? It certainly explains a lot. A LOT. And if by the freak chance this ISN'T what they're doing, there must be a hell of a lot better/more important/sinister reason. But I doubt it.

~DF

[edit on 6-3-2006 by Dubble Flux]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The controversial psychic Sylvia Browne:

www.sylvia.org...

has written two interesting opinions about these topics in her recent books. First, she claims that the Mayans ended their calendar in 2012 because they "got bored with it." Second, in her recent book (Secrets & Mysteries) which details her encounters with UFOs, she predicts that extraterrestrials will openly and formally announce their presence on this planet in 2012. Interestingly, I notice that 2012 is the next occurrence of the Asian Year of the Dragon. Traditionally, the Year of the Dragon has always been associated with great change. So maybe Sylvia is onto something with this prediction. Time will tell.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Some bozo claimed that in the year 2012,reptillians will invade.Another character claims that aliens will come to re-claim earth.

Im telling you all that as 2012 approachs,your going to all of a sudden see a rise in predictions and 99% will be made up.Jus keep a look out for them.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
As a rule, I tend to not take topics like this seriously. I've seen too many so far that were all wrong on the date.
The only thing I know and believe with complete certainty is that in 2012 I'll be (stopped typing to count on fingers) 49 years old.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Best way to take over a planet? Install various religions and puppet governments, use masons (bush, cheney, blair) to run it all, and turn every nation against each other, that way, we'll wipe ourselves out, and then all they need to do is rebuild and enslave the survivors.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Aliens would have no interest in invasion of Earth why? Because to put it simply we are not worth their time i am sure an advanced civilization with these types of technologies also have weapons that can do some serious damage. If we can creat bio-weapons and energy weapons imagine what they could do.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I really don't think any of that stuff will happen.. ... Will be just like any day for any human on this little planet. Really this sounds like a alot of B.S aliens comming from planet X too kick our ass's.... really open you minds humans, if they wanted to Annihilate us they would have dones so in a much easier fassion.... Bio-logical warfare... Its pretty easy considering our Bio tech industry is pretty primitive. Throw a super bug down too kill the human type carbon based lifeform and wait it out... for the few thousands that live hunt them down like wild game. Sounds great I would love every moment of it. Nothing beats killing a human than having its skull broken in 2 with it still 1/2 alive. InVade EArth? This Dirty 1/2 dead planet? Who would want a used planet filled with Dirty stupid creatures called humans living on it who have nothing better to do than ponder when Mr. E.T is going to Amen and Praise the lord are @ss back to the moon.

[edit on 17-3-2006 by salsa]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Saddam refused to let us check if he had nukes: because he did! Do the Greys want an atomic holocaust, now that the lab rats have become even more irratable and have sharper nails?

Yes and every single time your american president opens his mouth another american dies because of his stupididty. Yes Saddam had nukes and if he did He should have used em.. your like every other 35 % of american's that think whatever is on White house news, Cnn or Fox IS 100 % True. Then my friend you are a laughing stock of this planet.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
player1: O0OO0O0O lets play with magnetic feilds!
player2: oh yeah! lets play with peoples minds!, so then
we can really! bury them all!
player1: wow your so cool
player2: i know..
player1:

... make your own mind up what this means ...

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
ok ive just been watching futurama the drama cartoon right?

at the start it said in yellow wrighting

"this is a true story 2012"

now allmost after that there is a mans head in a glass jar and he can talk n stuff right? and he says somthing across these lines..

"i lost my body in the war on 2012"

there was this santa claws character and he was evil! with an anti gravity sled thing

am i trippin or is this just freaky! you should watch it! and tell me what u think if u can find it! i dunno what the episode was called it was just on bout 3-4 hours ago!.

I AM FREAKED!!!

[GRR @ TAGS]

[edit on 17-3-2006 by TheLostAccount]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
There are many prections being made for 2012.One of the most known ones is the Mayan calendar.Nobody knows what will happen once the Mayan calendar ends but there are many different predictions.

This site claims that humans will be "upgraded"metally and interms of technology. www.2012.com.au...

Other sites expect the end of the world and arrival of spiritual leaders.

www.greatdreams.com...

This site is good where it actually counts the amount of days left till the expected "doomsday" and changes in earth.
survive2012.com...

This site includes most predictions of 2012.One article claims that there is an australian scientist who has found that crop circles are actually doomsday messages from the Mayans(I dont know how).Good read though if you have time. www.diagnosis2012.co.uk...

Theres probably a dozen sites just about 2012.These are just afew examples and they are easy to find.Many sites contridict others so it is pritty much obvious that some are hoaxs.The key is to watch out for predictions made from other people.Its better to look for sites that discuss and debates 2012 than sites that are souly for speculation.Although I do find it fun read doomsday sites.Their pritty interesting.

Does any other members have interesting sights relating to 2012?

[edit on 17-3-2006 by blackSt33L]

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I hope nothing will happen,esp Extraterrestrial invasion. C'mon if E.T invade us, they will treat us like pet. No freedom at all, if E.T really invade us. I rather fight to my death.

TO MANKIND, LIBERTY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I would just like to say in regards to Sylvia Brown mentioned above that she is wrong more times then right. She said the new pope was gonna be black. she had also made a prediction that Gore would win after he lost she said she knew Bush would win. So does postdicting count as psychic ability?

Psychics like her are con artists for real.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Well this guy here claims to have the inside word on this - it's a very interesting and disturbing interview on this and well worthwhile listening to:

www.jerrypippin.com...

Would appreciate your views / comments on this - the 2012 statements are towards the end of the interview, but definitely sounds like they are going to reveal themselves in 2012, and many will die. But having said that, they only regard the human body to be just a shell, a vessel.. also if we begin any nuclear activity in the years leading up to this, they will come in and intervene. It's a helluva strange interview, and I somewhat believe the guy Mr X. Check it out!

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
well if the end of the world happens in 2012 ill be happy to see it.. If aliens come to take us out, they can expect a fight, thats what us americans do best.

i aint letten them damn aleeans stick no probe thingy up my cornhole.

NUKE THE SKY

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by nephyx
well if the end of the world happens in 2012 ill be happy to see it.. If aliens come to take us out, they can expect a fight, thats what us americans do best.

i aint letten them damn aleeans stick no probe thingy up my cornhole.

NUKE THE SKY

Well that wasn't quite the comment I was expecting. I was hoping to read some constructive comments regarding Mr X and what he has heard regarding 2012. Not some Yankee Doodle Dandy "the only good bug's a dead bug" jingoist chest-puffing!

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   
What's the deal with all the alien threat threads and TV shows?
No more ET The friendly Extra-Terrestrial.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 04:57 AM
link   
maybe we'll have an immigrant invasion, but i kind of doubt aliens would find us worthwhile enough to invade. half of us wouldn't even make good slave labor.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by veritas 7
With all the talk surrounding this particular date, and it's meaning, i have read that this is the year, 22 december 2012, apparently that the final alien invasion will occur on earth.

I say "final" because, we are, or, have been supposedly, already been invaded already!

Does anyone have more info on this particular date, and the alien invasion, and has anybody heard THIS before?

I do know that the arrival of the aliens is at the same time, when I'll suppose to meet my soul mate and umm future wife.

Who'd know I'd be living it up with an extraterrestrial babe. Jealous?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
i'd always had a picture in my mind that the entire Mayan civilization that once vanished...reappears on that day.
But they come back 'enhanced' or a step up on the spiritual evolution ladder. They are what mankind will become in a few hundred years.
that would make for a good X files short story

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join