It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Just be thankful I didn't mention the corset

Nikipoo is online. She should be responding poste haste with her wisdom and pressful press releases.

I already have coffee and tea made, and the donuts are fresh

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Better hope that bribe works. *laugh* We're going to have to increase dues if it doesn't.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Tinkle - All is forgiven, but remember, it is *my* responsibility to state the obvious and to make lists.

That said, good job with the nomenclature of teas. You have many talents my friend.

El Generalisimo - We need an intern and fast!

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I think you're right. I hearby name Anxietydisorder our new Intern. That's one position that can't wait for elections. Congratulations on your promotion.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I am here to apply for membership of TKA.
My mere presence was enough: www.belowtopsecret.com...
I believe this one is dead: www.abovetopsecret.com...
And this one as my alter ego, Waxy Cheesecake:
www.ignorancedenied.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
gaaaaa. That last one was EVIL! Anyone who creates a page that hard to read deserves to be dragged out and SHOT!

Here's your nametag, pull up a bag and have donuts and coffee. The Council will decide at our next meeting.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Thank you for your vote to include me--at long last I am not alone! You can imagine my confusion at the start of my forum career--I just couldn't understand the contradiction between being seemingly well-liked enough while unable to promote any kind of lengthy discussion with anyone.

Then I realized I was just shuttin' em down. baa ha ha ha ha I couldn't seem to stop myself. So, in time, I became at peace with the inevitable.

Thank you for the cabinet position--I will do my best to fulfill them (or kill them).
I mean not the positions, and not this thread. (which is like amazingly long. I'm hesitant to post)

enough.

I'll get back to you with that research data Monday.

I must go get my assassin outfit together--luckily, my closet is filled with black clothes!

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I would like to apply for position of intern.

I will fluff all your pillows, delivery coffee and tea, even answer the phone and run to the store.
Even grovel at all board member's feet.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by blanketgirl
I would like to apply for position of intern.

I will fluff all your pillows, delivery coffee and tea, even answer the phone and run to the store.
Even grovel at all board member's feet.

Duly noted

'Cept I do the tea and coffee thing. I hate talking on the phone though, so you're more'n welcome to take that bit!

What's yer beverage/donut of choice?

(You don't want to grovel at my feet. They can produce fainting in grown men at less than 10 paces...)

Sincerely,

TwinklyTinkle, your StinkyFooted Sankalicious Ministeria of the Interior.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
As much as I am enjoying myself with this thread - Do you think it qualifies for most obnoxious post on BTS?

It is amazing that we've lasted so long. Maybe its because of our genuine concern for threadkillin' and the true desire to get to the bottom of this phenomenononon. Or maybe it's because TW's feet are keeping the mods away.

I second the motion for our new intern. Just make sure you stay away from Zaph's cigars.

Blanket - As our newly appointed intern, your first job is to make a list of everyone's drinks and donuts choices and then to send the list to me so I can compile another list. In between the time you send me the data and I recompile, we can meet again about the lists and then once more to make sure everyone knows what to do. Then, before the lists are published, I'll rip them all up again and we can can meet about the new lists.

Let me know if this is unclear in anyway.

[edit on 22-9-2005 by nikelbee]

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   

NASA signed a $68.35 million modification to the International Space Station contract with The Boeing Company. The modification provides a system to supply Station electrical power to docked Space Shuttles, enabling the Orbiter to stay longer at the complex.

www.spaceflightnow.com...

Good news for NASA. Extending shuttle stays at the ISS will allow crews valuable time to complete more tasks while on orbit.
The station will have more solar panels in the near future, after the bugs get worked out of the main fuel tank shedding foam.

The most powerful solar arrays ever to orbit Earth capture the sun's elusive energy and begin the process of converting it into power for the International Space Station.

Eight solar array wings will supply an unprecedented 124 volts dc to crew and equipment in the U.S. segment of the ISS. The Space Shuttle and most other spacecraft use 28 volts dc, as will the Russian ISS segment. The higher voltage will meet the higher overall ISS power requirements while permitting use of smaller, lighter-weight power lines.

Each 108.6-ft. long solar array wing will be connected to the ISS's 310-ft. long truss and extend outward at right angles to it. Altogether, they will cover an area of 27,000-sq. ft. about acre. When fully extended, a pair of wings and their associated equipment will span about 240 feet, the largest deployable space structures ever built.

www.boeing.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I have had to spend another night on the tiles because 'somebody' sorry, everybody forgot to look after my creature comforts. I am less than impressed

I've blunted my claws scratching on the
club door and nobody, but nobody, came to let me in. Then, it started to rain! My fur is damp, tangled and matted, my throat is raw from coughing up furballs all night.

If it hadn't been for Tinkle doing the donut run, I'd never have got in!

Now, as I quietly slink round the club room - leaving little pools of water wherever I wander, what do I see? Nothing!

Where, oh where, is my Kittee Litter? :shk:

What happened to the soft red velvet cushion that I need to curl up on? :shk:

Where the
, is my
scratch post? :shk:

I think I'm gonna howl like that freaky cannine bitch next door and

all over the place.

Nobody loves me anymore!

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikelbee
As much as I am enjoying myself with this thread - Do you think it qualifies for most obnoxious post on BTS?

It is amazing that we've lasted so long. Maybe its because of our genuine concern for threadkillin' and the true desire to get to the bottom of this phenomenononon. Or maybe it's because TW's feet are keeping the mods away.

I second the motion for our new intern. Just make sure you stay away from Zaph's cigars.

I think it qualifies as the FUNNIEST thread on BTS. I haven't laughed this hard in awhile.

I thnk it's partly because we're all having fun, and partly the desire to get to the bottom of this phenomenon. and a little because of the feet.

cigars? ick! I hate cigars.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Oh Interior Minister! I think that the Cat is upset with you. You might want to take care of that little problem. *laugh*

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Tinkleflower i bring CHOCOLATE,
can we take over the world yet?!!!

oni x x

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Yes I am.

Tinkle, how come you go and get donuts but forget my KiteKat?

As for the rest of you, DON'T EVEN THINK OF PUTTING ME OUT TONIGHT! I don't go 'out', I don't do 'out'! I stay in, curl up on my soft red velvet cushion - if I ever get it in front of a nice fire and dream of getting even with that howling bitch next door.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Fritz, punkin, you missed your section...

If you look over thar, to the left, you have one of these all to yourself...

And one of these...

And an entire cupboard full of...

(in your preferred flavour)

The only thing you're missing is kitty towels. But they're on their way...

Sincerely,

TwinklyTinkle, Kittically Correct Stinkyfooted Sankalicious Ministeria of the Interior...and princess of the very long, drawn-out title...

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
BTS, 22 October 2005

ThreadKillers Anonymous Update

Revellers celebrated their 100th post today in a bacchanal of merriment, mountain dew and kitty litter. President of the society of ThreadKillers Anonymous, Zaphod (el Generalisimo) 58, was quoted as saying:

"The insurgency of dangerous threads on ATS has gone on long enough. It is time someone had the courage to put an end to it."

Members were seen dancing, lounging on throw cushions and eating from the vast buffet of all you can eat Lou 'Ferrigamo' donuts.

Asked to comment on the current release of TK names in Above Top Secret; Minister of the Interior, Tinkle (Sankaliciuos) Flower, declined to comment, as her mouth was too full of chocolate donut. Sitting beside her, was her partner in choco-crime Oni XX. "Vote for me," said Ms.O.

Fritz the Cat, official TKA mascot was also present at the festivities, swinging from the rafters and teaching TKA Intern, Blanketgirl how to do the lambada. Mr Fritz has been in BTS news recently, after starting controversial threads such as 'PC or non PC' and 'This is my
pillow, where's yours'.

Membership has expanded to over a dozen new recruits in the last few days. Illustrious posters such as Anxietydisorder, Spacedoubt and even Cargo made an appearance at the celebration. Queen (Viper) Annie, TKA's official ThreadSlayer could not attend the festivities as she was on recon duty and incognito.

Newest council member and second in command Duzey, had this to say about TKA: 'People need to take a stance man. They need to know what they do is guaranteed to provoke the people and...' Number two was then distracted by a pair of the Press Secretary's Ferragamos.

TK experts Dulcimer and Voidmaster were too busy fighting over the leftover donuts to comment. Voidmaster was overheard trying to convince Dulcimer that they should start a new post about the physical impossibilities of shrinkage in Dr. David Banner's wardrobe during his 'green' phase.

Also present at the TKA headquarters were numerous ATS members who while not part of the TKA community, decided they wanted to discuss and debate the concept of irony to a group of people who live and breathe it daily.

'Iron this,' said Fitz the Cat leading the group in a congo-line to the 80's Miami Sound Machine classic Doctor Beat.

'Yeah, that's why we like started this thread,' said Zaphod58 chomping on an unlit cigar and giving the cameras the old Nixon peace sign. Come to think of it, maybe TF taught him the British V sign and he got it wrong.

'People like us need to have a place to discuss all the world's impossibilities in a space where we feel comfortable, appreciated, safe and able to rant and rave as much as we...

(Cut due to excessive verbiage)

nk

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Nik...

Oh. About the V-sign thing? I plead the 5th.

(And ask Our Boss why he had to name that cigar, "Monica"...)

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
That's absoulutely beautiful. *lmfao* Great quotes too!
:w: Everybody to the donut counter!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join