It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Lord Zaph, I am surprised at you.

Have you forgotten the power of my dreaded NinjaKittyFleas?

The head of my personal security detail, the omnipotent Lord Tokugawa, would be more than a little upset at your apparent oversight.

Perhaps he should conduct a diplomatic mission to your Mighty Purple Throne Room with his immediate family members (500 strong) and re-establish communications with your noble posterior?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Of course I didn't forget them. I was keeping them secret in case there were any infiltrators in the new group. If they were trying to sneak into our clubhouse, I was going to unleash the fleas without warning.

How could I ever forget the ninja fleas and all the good works they have done for the clubhouse.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Snif' I should bloody well think so too!

AND we got rid of those
pirates!

Or was that the blow-footballing pachyderms? Sighs

" Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Flower

I wonder where you and Duzey are?"

[edit on 4-5-2009 by fritz]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
A fellow esteemed member [The Utopian Penguin] has pointed me to this thread, where i see it has many n00bs.

I began my own thread kill campaign to highlight the fact that i have an astute, God-like talent to kill threads instantly. My skill is so honed, i can make threads dribble wee wee with the slightest stare from 100 yards.

I will do my utmost to kill this thread and will take no prisoners...you have been warned.

I now consider this the last post as i haven't even bothered to read any of the previous 122 pages as i'm sure they are just full of drivel and diatribe.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrisonerOfSociety I will do my utmost to kill this thread and will take no prisoners...you have been warned

You silly boy!

Better people then you have tried including Mods and even a few Super Mods.

All fallen foul of my dreaded NinjaKittyFleas and our herd of Blow-Footballing Pachyderms.

Our Lord God Zaph
peace and blessings be upon him runs a tight club house. So be wary, very wary!

Especially of where you put yer footies. Nobody has cleared up after the elephants for several months and our Special Green Dragon Lady Duzey is no longer around to keep them in line and me warm.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I used to run a tight clubhouse, and will again when we can keep a home longer than a couple of months. :shk: Hopefully, this time we'll be able to keep a house for a little while, and can tighten things up around here. It's getting way too slack here. :bnghd:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Where the hell is everybody?

Who left the door open and allowed the blow-footballing pachyderms to escape?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by fritz

I smell wet feline.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam reply to post by fritz[/url]I smell wet feline.

Damn right you do!

It's been raining dogs all day here in Gloucester City. And I'm coming down with truffle hunter syndrome.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
My name is Icerider, and I am a threadkiller

It has been 2 hours and 15 minutes since I stopped my last conversation.

Ive been this way ever since I first joined ATS. I have tried to give it up, but I find myself, inevitably, drawn back to posting, again and again.

I even kill my own threads.

In my defence, I think the effect I have is due to content, not due to bad layout of poor spelling. I really don't want to do it, it just seems that time after time my statements are conversation stoppers.

Now partly this is other peoples fault, cos I think Im a bit nieve, and I walk on up, and I say - "Oooo look, theres an elephant in the room!", and suddenly all conversation stops. I don't mean I'm ignored, i mean the thread DIES.

Its my own fault too, I know, I should come to ATS with a bigoted opinionated attitude, and be prepared to argue banalities rather than offer a balanced, thought out observation, or waffle some existential bull, or espouse some mystical ancient tot. but I can't, I have to call it as i see it.

Am I beyond help?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Almost - but not quite.

It would appear dear friend, that you and I are the last two left.

We once had a Nominal Roll that measured a cast of hundreds but all have fallen by the wayside.

Soon, we will only exist in fables told to wide eyed children as they huddle round a fire for warmth.

Our exploits will become fables and we Gods until, finally, we will return triumphant!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hi Fritz, and thanks for the re-assurance!

i guess its better to be remembered as a creature of myth than forgotten completely, and, frankly, finding this thread may have saved me hours in analysis. i.e. Im not alone in my perversion.

I suppose Im going to have to resort to banal 'yes it is, no it isnt, postings to survive!

But I shall not give up.

BTW, thats a handsome west country accent you type with.

all the best in your endevours, Ice.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icerider BTW, thats a handsome west country accent you type with.

No Ice, it isn't! I am a Londoner living incognito in Gloucester since 1979.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by fritz

My apologies Sir!
sorry, have had a couple.

Must have been west London, anyhow - Hounslowshire or sloughcester Oi rekonzz.

'Eay, the force be strong in thizzun'....Darth Vader (O.K Bill Bailey)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Unbelievable

2005 ?

This one is record material

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Hi there Sinter Klaas and thanks for popping in. Unfortunately membership, once numbered in the hundreds, has now fallen to the odd person dropping by on an ad hoc basis but, it keeps the thread alive.

By the by, have you come across a herd of blow-footballing pachyderms on your travels? The Great Green Dragon Lady Duzey and me used to look after them but somebody left the door to their cage open, and they've wandered off!
edit on 03/07/10 by fritz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I seem to be killing threads left right and centre.
Just look around BTS movies, games, some general chitchat, you will see my name on many threads last poster, days or hours ago.

Some threads I cannot kill, like "Post a funny pic" but there are many that i might have done.
I can barely even get my own threads off the ground.

Help me please TKA.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
You aren't seriously going to let me be the killer of the TKA thread are you?
Please don't allow this to happen, I thought this was the place to come for help on the matter, not just allowing someone to kill this thread like the many others they have destroyed.
It's very disheartening.

LMAO...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Time to bring back a classic. Now that I'm back I can keep this thread alive forever. This one is too good to let die at such a young age.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Where are the donuts?

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join