It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 investigitation : "stranger than fiction"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I'm really not sure anymore man. I don't know what to think about this guy. It all depends on wether what he is saying is true which cannot actually prove or disprove really. Obviosly it coild be just a anti-jewish conspiracy or it could be desturbing facts. All I know is that the U.S government are hiding their involvment in 9/11, and that something very wrong happened.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder

This is very disturbing. Scumbags! I am at a loss for words, although I shouldn't be. This world will never rid itself of filth.

It still amazes me how people on this board can be so leadable and easily convinced. The picture on the right shows a much more thin, light skinned Osama. He's been on the run (weight loss). He's been in hiding (skin pigment). You guys seriously crack me up sometimes.

I guess his nose grew a few inches too?

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Well being of indian descent and having many freinds and family who wear turbans, I can tell you this.
I sometimes very easily mistake some of my elders for eachother.
The beards and turbans hide many facial complextions, and help make the lot if turban wearing indians look the same.
Deep

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The Fatty Bin Laden video is the supposed confession video. Enough experts have examined the two facial structures to be confident that in fact Fatty is not Bin Laden. What that means exactly is up in the air.

These issues need to be dealt with using facts not fiction. The conspiracy trap is deep, the questions need to have supporting answers based on fact to pass the acid test. This research group should focus on these points to form an official position as an example:

Fact: NATO stood down for an hour
Source: Government
Reliability: 100%
Pro-Conspiracy: This allowed the planes to reach their targets without intercept
Pro-Govt: There was a NATO exercise happening at the time
Conclusion: No explanation available

This might be a good way to organize the facts, and leave the 'perpetrators' faceless for now.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dexxy
The Fatty Bin Laden video is the supposed confession video. Enough experts have examined the two facial structures to be confident that in fact Fatty is not Bin Laden. What that means exactly is up in the air.

Well the source for that video was American intelligence so what I think it suggests is that WE HAVE BEEN LIED TO . They (whoever they are) needed a face, a scapegoat, a figure for American and world hatred for the terrible events.

These issues need to be dealt with using facts not fiction. The conspiracy trap is deep, the questions need to have supporting answers based on fact to pass the acid test.

definately right.

This research group should focus on these points to form an official position as an example:

Fact: NATO stood down for an hour
Source: Government
Reliability: 100%
Pro-Conspiracy: This allowed the planes to reach their targets without intercept
Pro-Govt: There was a NATO exercise happening at the time
Conclusion: No explanation available

Don't you mean NORAD? I think NORAD not being around for the whole TWO HOURS those planes where in the air suggests that they were allowed to reach their destination. Of course there is no way I can completely porve it but coupled with all the other info ( like the Bin Laden Video) it does seem plausable.

This might be a good way to organize the facts, and leave the 'perpetrators' faceless for now.

You always need to have possible perpetrators in mind, but you are right, leaving that element out whilest data is collected is a good idea.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I still am not convinced that the US had involvement in the 9-11 attacks.

I've already gottne blasted before for posting this in another thread, but hear me out.

I'm researching everything that I can find on the subject, thanks to many of you who gave me links to some very good information. I have not read all of it yet, but will.

However as an American - I feel that it's my duty to first believe that the US is not involved until proven otherwise.

I will let you all know my opinion after my research.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 01:53 PM
link   
>>>However as an American - I feel that it's my duty to first believe that the US is not involved until proven otherwise.

Your duty as an American is to defend your country from any invaders or traitors as per your rights as set out in your constitution.

Being American means questioning the role of your government and making your opinion known to others so that the left and right forces tend to cancel each other out.

Worst case scenario, you apologize for being an idiot. Best case scenario, you help save your country.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
what a find, good job !

I'm still continuing to read more about this, but wanted to throw out this one thought.

A lot of people blame President Bush for the 9-11 attacks or at least say that he had knowledge of them.

This is a big what if.... but WHAT IF...

yes, he did know about them, but didn't plan them and didn't agree with them.

read that again.

There was a lot of talk about "blackmail" in that link.

Who's to say that President Bush isn't being blackmailed into going along with this whole "big plan"?

Okay, some would say, if so, why not just "quit" ?
What if he can't, maybe he doesn't want to die ?
Or doesn't want to see harm done to his family ?

Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I'm am not definately saying that their was a distinct involvement(that can be proven yet) but there is definately proof that the event was allowed to happen for the good of the administration.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'll bet that the author of the link that inspired this thread would have like to had this picture...

Al-Qaeda Communication Targets London Based Editor For Assassination
Also References Upcoming bin Laden Tape, �Hit on US�

3 December 2003--According to an outspoken Sheik in Saudi Arabia, a communication will be made on an Internet jihad site that will be transmitting information about a "planned assassination" of the Editor-in-Chief of a London based Arabic newspaper, the coming hit to the US, and will name the �martyrs� killed by Saudi forces in recent battles. It is also being reported that Osama bin Laden will address the confrontation in Saudi Arabia, which appears to be related to our analysts' find of a tape by bin Laden that is purportedly in the hands of at least two media outlets. MORE

------------------

Saddam, Iraq & 9/11: A 3-D Illusion?

1 December 2003-- The above photograph reportedly shows members of the US Third Infantry holding a 3-D image of a celebratory, cigar smoking Saddam next to an image of the WTC towers. The image has been recently circulating among several Internet forums and news sites, including at least one Islamic Jihad site. Analysts at the Northeast Intelligence Network are currently in the process of tracing the origin of this photograph and specifically determining the context in which it was displayed on the jihad forum. This photograph and a related story was recently displayed at INTELmessages.org on 26 November 2003.

Top CIA analysts and other government officials have issued repeated denials of any connection between Iraq and the attacks on the US on 9/11, despite the findings at Salman Pak and the statements made by high-ranking Iraqi defectors. Analysts at the Northeast Intelligence Network are currently in the process of conducting independent research into a possible connection between Iraq and 9/11, using the numerous recent references found on jihad websites and forums as the basis for such research. The findings could produce a more realistic threat assessment for future terror attacks in the US and against our troops, and should not be viewed as a matter of mere historical reference.

To assist us in our efforts, we are asking our readers to carefully look at the photograph; if you have any information about where this photograph was taken or know any of the troops in the photograph, please contact us via email. All replies will be kept strictly confidential. Additional research findings will be presented as information is developed and confirmed.

taken from www.hagmannpi.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I don't buy it, sorry folks.

To me the difference looks to be the difference between PAL and NTSC video formats.

This was most likely shot using PAL, and the conversion to NTSC WILL widen the aspect ratio. I'd like to see the full video as it's easy enough to cherry-pick specific worst-case frames and focus on short-lived oddities.

Why don't people do more homework on stuff like this?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
this book have sence now when israel attacks palestina, now I think its all true, and I didnt think that before this horror

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join