It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 investigitation : "stranger than fiction"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Its a long read (took around 2 hours) but this essay pretty much blows away any ideas you may have had about the 9/11 terrorist attacks. There is a serious conspiracy going on. After reading the essay, which has links to articles which back up all its points, I cannot believe anything that has been claimed by the american government relating to the disaster.
Here's the link
www.apfn.org...

Below i have added a picture that is included. On the left hand side of the picture is the Osama bin laden in the apparent "confession video" the american government found, proving his involvment. On the left is a record photo of Bin laden. . .

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
These all "claims" on the article are know facts, and the man on the left image isnt OBL, hell he is 20-30kgs heavier than real OBL.. look at the face.. one can at the instant tell that this man is "fat" as real OBL is long and thin..

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Ive read this its the bomb, ive used this on alot of skeptics well worth it

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Indeed. Even though many sceptics I have shown this too don't fully beleive what this guy is saying, they all agree that there are crucial questions that need answering. What also scared me is the extent of zionist control over the media and in the government agencies. With all that power over those two areas and with hundreds of Isreali spies (140 were descovered in America before 9/11 compared to 0 arab spies) they could have easily done something like this.

[Edited on 8-9-2003 by earthtone]

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I knew the events of 09/11/01 are highly questionable, but I did not know about this obvious video difference. The man on the left has a different facial structure to the man on the right. Its a different person unless Bin Laden had massive cosmetic surgery.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:06 AM
link   
This is very disturbing. Scumbags! I am at a loss for words, although I shouldn't be. This world will never rid itself of filth.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   
yea this peice deals alot with zionists and dancing israels, magic passports and the way its all linked to mostly mainstream news is good
Intresting the author has taken his name of it now
maybe he got to close... Dr Albert D pastore phd.
oops

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I lack the words. I'm just sick to my stomach. And what is most sickening is that this will not lead anywhere, it will be regarded as a a mere fantasy sprung from the minds of delusional conspiracy theorists...

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   
If you look back, it's easy to understand that Zionism is behind 9-11.

Everytime you see a movie or a series on TV, please check the executive producers, cast directors and other film members. 99% of them are of Jew origin...many are under disguise with a german-like name.

It's amazing that noone tells these truths any more...when we all die from WWIII nukes, then some of us we will understand...

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I read this site long ago, but had lost it. Thanks for re posting it. Nice to see someone else catching on to the big fraud that has been perpetrated.

Zionism is mpart of the Tripod. Its the money/media flow of the whole thing. Look at the membership list of the federal reserve board. Look at the big banking houses. There you have it. Zionists control the money and media. Illuminati provide the bloodlines and the backing. Tech is the new control.

The USS liberty is the biggest incident pre 9/11. The survivors of the attack vehnemently demand answers of why the whole thing was covered up. It is the Zionists who also act as the Illuminati watch dogs, to threaten and help keep silent errant naughty politicians who might open thier mouths too much.

The Bin laden facial differences are astaunding. I am surprised that anyone can believe Bin laden was a part of these attacks.

Bin Laden denied it, even offered to turn himself into an international neutral non American run court to prove his innocence. This is a FACT that I clearly remeber on the day. When the media was sending out reports, even before it was confirmed or looked into, that Bin laden may have done this, Bin Laden sent a statement saying that he did not. I do remeber CLEARLY this, because i was surprised that they figured out the perp so quick, and that Bin Laden was denying it. If he had done it, he would have bragged about it. Thats what extremists do. He would have, to gain support of the Arab world, come out with a Jihad message. he would have honestly admitted it, because denying it he would have lost face. The Arab world would not have hated him had he done it, hed become a legend, a demi god, the one who was clever enough to harm the almighty US.

Bin laden didnt do it. His previous attacks he admitted to. Full heartedly admitted to. This one he didnt.

The publicn has been fed the biggest mass of bull# and lies in history, 9/11 is full of stories that disappear.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I am incredibly amazed at you people. Does no one not see the anti-semetic view point the author possesses?

In the beginning he preaches about not being a lemming but If you believe what he is saying then you are doing exactly what he claims you should not do.

Did you guys really read that thing? Or check all of his references? He has a nice way of leaving out important details and an uncanny talent for formulating conclusions:

"Every news story you are about to review in this comprehensive research paper is true and easily verifiable. This investigation represents 10 months of careful study, research, analysis, source verification and logical deduction."

"logical deduction" being the operative phrase here. His logic is baffling.

Here are just a few of my favorite exerpts:
----------------------------------------------------

"According to ABC�s 20/20 attempted whitewash of the incident, in addition to their outrageous and highly suspicious behavior, the five also had in their possession the following items; box-cutters, European
passports, and $4700 cash hidden in a sock."

- Um, they were in a moving van...a box cutter would seem like standard equitment.

- "European passports" = 1 guy of the 5 had 2 passports and was a german citizen as well as Israeli.

- "$4700.00 hidden in sock". If I was carrying $4700.00 in cash in New York, I'd hide it too.
-----------------------------------------------------

"it is absolutely critical that we first review some historical precedents regarding Israel's and International Zionism's treacherous history of manipulating America (and other nations) for their own
selfish purposes."

-Treacherous, manipulating, selfish...nah, this guys got nothing personel against jews...no, not at all
World War II - This is where it really gets good..

"Stripped of formerly German territory, and with the German economy in ruins, the people of Germany elected Adolf Hitler as their Chancellor leader."

- The German people "elected" Hitler? ...intresting take on that. And Iraqi's "elected" Saddam Hussein too...

"In 1939, Germany and Poland went to war over disputed territory that was taken away from Germany by the Versailles Treaty of 1918."

- Germany and Poland, huh? ...Germany invaded Poland, period. Germany and poland did not go to war. Germany started the war. You've got to love his spin, though. Amazing.

I could go on and on, but this post is becoming to long already.

I love how he tries to make Hitler seem like a simply misunderstood nice guy. For the love of God, do you really think the jews are responsible for World War II? Do you really think Hitler had built the strongest military machine the world had ever seen simply to watch it rust?! Have you ever read Mein Kampf?

For the record I am not a Jew. Nor do I give a crap about anyone but myself. This guy's "research paper" would have been intresting if he was not a blatent racist. It can not, by default, be taken seriously because of his obviously skewed point of view.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   
www.huppi.com...

"Critics of democracy often claim that Hitler was democratically elected to power. This is untrue. Hitler never had the popular votes to become Chancellor of Germany, and the only reason he got the job was because the German leaders entered into a series of back-room deals. Some claim that Hitler's rise was nonetheless legal under the German system. The problem is that what was "legal" under the German system would not be considered legal under a truer and better-working democracy. In a democracy along the lines of the United States or Great Britain, Hitler could have never risen to power."

Sound like any other leaders we know???

Hint: Consider the last sentence to be patently false

[Edited on 8-9-2003 by Sanders]

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   
DeepShiznit makes some good points, i don't like the way this article is written, i read it a few months back, i just call it "The 9/11 Zionist Conspiracy"

Some people do have an interest in discrediting the state of Israel and the author is clearly one of these people. When i first read this essay i discarded it because of the lack of an author.

i think some of the sources are worth viewing, but the essay is not, it is biased.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   

am incredibly amazed at you people. Does no one not see the anti-semetic view point the author possesses?

I do agree with some of your points, but he never attacks Jewish people, he attacks the criminal actions of Zionists. In terms with your point about Hitler, he doesn't mention anything about him other than the fact he mentioned the Zionists in his suicide note. I doubt this guy is debating wether or not Hitler was just a "misunderstood guy". And wether you like it or not, those Isrealis where highly suspicous considering everything surrounding them. I just didn't get that racist feel from it, I honestly didn't. maybe i'm naive but if I had I would have been angy like you. I think that the majority of the evidence he gives is excellent.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I'm with earthtone on this one. I didn't get a racist impression, but I understand how one could. Here is a quote from the original link that was provided by earthtone.

"In a more general sense, the term "Zionist" is also used to describe a certain element within the jewish community (not all of them!), who believe in Jewish Supremacy, thus putting their own interests ahead of those of the nation in which they reside. It is a mistake to assume that all jews are supporters of the "Zionist Mafia" or Jewish Supremacy."

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   

This is very disturbing. Scumbags! I am at a loss for words, although I shouldn't be. This world will never rid itself of filth.

It still amazes me how people on this board can be so leadable and easily convinced. The picture on the right shows a much more thin, light skinned Osama. He's been on the run (weight loss). He's been in hiding (skin pigment). You guys seriously crack me up sometimes.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   

hmm.Take another look. . . . I'm not sure how weight loss could completely change your facial features. . . . .

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
You can photo shop it all you want, but both of the photos are at different angles, one person is obviously fat and darker skinned, so it's very semantic. Keep ASSuming all you like.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 12:20 PM
link   
...out of the 'lemming like',anti-sematism response whenever anything that regards the jewish religion comes up in any light that may not be "good!!".
Ya know,sometimes you just have to realise why you respond to these types of articles like that,it is a defense mechanism for those who have a suspicion that they just may be connected to something that is wrong.
There are evil elements to every religion and society,do you somehow think that jewish people are excluded from that fact?,why?,because of WWII?,how's that?.
Grow up.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 12:32 PM
link   
goregrinder, thank you for quoting me.

Please explain to me how my post ensures that I'm leadable and easily convinced? Exactly what response would have appeased you? I'm not sure who is responsible for 9/11. Obviously, scum of the Earth was involved. This link provided insight as to ANOTHER possible explanation. I haven't the slightest idea because certain 'powerful' people make sure of it. I'm clueless. What can I say? Get off my ovaries, thank you.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join