It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pheonix, AZ Lights?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I'm from Lake Havasu, Arizona and I haven't seen many "strange lights" here. Hopefully soon!

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SFC

i live at 24st and camelback

im usually outside for a marlboro at night very often. havent seen anything yet.

i once lived 24th St & ISR...at nights i'd hoof it to Warsaw Walleys
which was just around the corner, but i'd never see ufos either
other times i'd drive over to Chars' Has The Blues...no sightings...
on rare occassions i'd hookup at The Roxy (~24th Camelback vicinity)
still no sightings...

i really think that the skies North of Camelback Mountain
are what the author means by North Phoenix....
you know, Paradise Valley, Cave Creek, Carefree...those areas

www.whackyplanet.com/ufohotoy.html ....used to show a hover-disc 'toy'
that an ingenious inventor or garage-scientist maybe souped up, added radio control, version??

btw -(that prominance at Cave Creek would give a person a very large, line-of-sight vantage point for a RC device, powerfull enough to transmit a 10 mile radius)-

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
My guess is that those pictures are of perhaps experiment craft of some sort. Perhaps un-manned. It's hard to get a rough estimate of the size in that picture, there isn't much to judge it against.

In Arizona and around the Pheonix area there are Luke Air Force Base and Air Force Research Lab.

Source

Maybe something from one them?

Everything about Luke AFB seems pretty forward and considerably unsecretive.

Here's the Luke AFB main site for those interested.

The air force research lab doesn't seem very interesting or all that secretive either but google is only turning up this.

Perhaps the craft aren't classfied tech and they don't seem similar in shape to many UFO sightings, although, they are slightly crescent shaped like the ones that Kennith Arnold saw.

[edit on 17-9-2005 by shorty]

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   

The picture is looking out over part of the northwest valley between Shadow Mountain and Cavecreek Mountain.

Sitting at my local lookout, watching the skies like I always do every night. I noticed something move in from the northwest of my position, then it stopped and then it was gone. It had a light pattern that just stayed on besides the red lights.

I think I finnaly got the proof on picture. If anyone can tell me what it is, but I bet you are all dumbfounded as I am, as to what it could be.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
lol, im dumbfounded xD

it COULD be fireworks, but PROBLY very low possibility with it looking like an ET UFO xD is the other object flying a plane??

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
great pic M8

was their any strange sounds and did the temp rise during the sighting?

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
At the time of this picture there was a helicopter all the way to the bottom left of me, not visible in the picture and a plane in the backround, at least I think it was a plane. lol

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by britain is best
great pic M8

was their any strange sounds and did the temp rise during the sighting?

Nothing unsual. Besides the average car driving by, no. Nope no temp rise, but my radio went really low then high again, about 2 minutes before the sighting. But thats because my radio is crap.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
it lookz a little funny and low to the ground to be a plane

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
You guess is as good as mine DevilSent91.

[edit on 17-9-2005 by Harvestfreak]

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harvestfreak

The picture is looking out over part of the northwest valley between Shadow Mountain and Cavecreek Mountain.

Sitting at my local lookout, watching the skies like I always do every night. I noticed something move in from the northwest of my position, then it stopped and then it was gone. It had a light pattern that just stayed on besides the red lights.

I think I finnaly got the proof on picture. If anyone can tell me what it is, but I bet you are all dumbfounded as I am, as to what it could be.

Harvest
Can you please U2U me regarding this. I am doing a good amount of the coordination and research of this phenonenon in the North Valley. FYI there is some real science being done here by real scientists with hopes of learning the source and mechanics of these lights. We are utilizing light notification groups, 24 hr. survalience cameras and instrument monitoring. If you want to look at some of the data/footage we have collected, someone provided the link in a post on the previous page

We have not been publicizing our efforts or the results, which has its advantages and disadvantages. I'm getting ready to post a video taken on 9]11 in hopes of finding a couple more witnesses. Interesting to note that the following two nights flares were dropped in this exact location. Let's say its safe to assume nobody will be using "the flare theory" in regards to this. This one has me at a loss.

www.worldblend.net...

WB

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Ur image looks alot like a video that i saw on the worldblend website:

ur pic:

screenshot from worldblend video (i forgot the download link):

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Worldblend
Let's say its safe to assume nobody will be using "the flare theory" in regards to this. This one has me at a loss.

www.worldblend.net...

Thats an amazing video! Do u have any idea what it is? For instance is there a mountain in the background or something, or does it have anything to do with earthquake lights? But I bet u wont discuss the findings here yet since u havent published them.

Also do u have a better quality version of that last video?

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
www.worldblend.net...

Thats an amazing video! Do u have any idea what it is? For instance is there a mountain in the background or something, or does it have anything to do with earthquake lights? But I bet u wont discuss the findings here yet since u havent published them.

Also do u have a better quality version of that last video?

Those are the right questions. The right side of the formation is in front of some mountains(Estrellas), while the left side seems to be just above/behind South Mountain This would leave it shielded from most of the valley. Interestingly, this is the same location they triangulated for the 97 Phoenix Lights. We have been brain-storming as to what conventional object/process would exhibit such motion. The problem with this is trying to think of something that shoots out lights at incredible speeds(or gives the appearance of doing so).
Interesting that you mention Earthlights as there was a big proton storm that night, Problem with that is at one point an aircraft flys by and these lights seem to respond by winking out until it has proceeded by.

WB

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
So im im not mistaken u have not yet been able to find a normal explanation for these lights. So what do u think is going on?

Is it some natural phenomenon or do u think they are controlled by an intelligence?

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by plop
So im im not mistaken u have not yet been able to find a normal explanation for these lights. So what do u think is going on?

Is it some natural phenomenon or do u think they are controlled by an intelligence?

There is not enough data to know for sure. I think aspects of both are present and I think ultimately we will find that certain places have unique properties useful fo performing certain functions by advanced technologies. In fact, it would not suprise me if we discovered that locations where nature had been engineered to suplement or function solely as some sort of biological machinery. I see some elements of this occuring in Phoenix, IMO

WB

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Its funny that u say that because the day before i read this thread i stumbled across phoenix on googlemaps. When i looked at the area i thought it looked so weird that it seemed like an alien race was designing the infrastructure and writing alien letters in it. But since these are human houses thats not likely.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Those are golf courses. We have alot of golf courses in Phoenix.
But they could've been designed by aliens. Outside the city is where the famous impact crater is.

When I get a chance I might take a trip out to the crater and see what its all about, maybe grab some photos.

[edit on 22-9-2005 by Harvestfreak]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join