It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medical Industry Holding Back Cures for Major Diseases

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Interesting commentary from some very reputable sources: doctors, and a retired army Lt. Colonel (among others):

Robert Strecker, M.D., Ph.D., and Ted Strecker, Esq., were hired by a California HMO in 1983 to research the potential impact of AIDS, and studied hundreds of scientific journals which led them to conclude that the AIDS virus was predicted in 1966, requested in 1969, produced in the early 1970s and unleashed in the late 1970s via smallpox and hepatitis B vaccine trials in Africa and America. "The Strecker Memorandum" presents this fully documented information in a 97-minute video that was sent to every member of Congress in 1984, and is available at many alternative bookstores.

Alan Cantwell Jr, M.D. has published two well-documented books, AIDS and the Doctors of Death (1988) and Queer Blood (1993) outlining the man-made origin of AIDS. Dr. Cantwell, who has published over 30 papers on his cancer microbe research, initially dismissed AIDS biowarfare as absurd until he investigated the evidence compiled by the Strecker brothers. Queer Blood won the Benjamin Franklin Book Award in 1994.

William Campbell Douglas, M.D., National Health Federation's 1985 Doctor of the Year, published AIDS:The End of Civilization, 1989, detailing the development of HIV by scientists working at the army's biowarfare lab at Fort Detrick, Maryland.

John Seale, M.D. concludes AIDS was man-made in "Origins of the AIDS Viruses, HIV-1 and HIV-2: Fact or Fiction?" (The British Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine 81:617-619, 1988) .

Lieutenant Colonel Thomas E. Bearden (U.S. Army, retired) published AIDS Biological Warfare in 1988 which maintains that HIV was developed in American biowarfare labs. Bearden holds a Master of Science degree in nuclear engineering and a Bachelor of Science degree in mathematics, and heads an aerospace firm in Georgia.

Dr. Leonard Horowitz, DMD, MA, MPH, a Harvard graduate, published Emerging Viruses: AIDS & Ebola -- Nature, Accident or Genocide in 1996. OutpostS Book Review calls it: "The most massive, well-documented assembly of evidence ever published in support of the idea that the AIDS virus could have been manufactured as a biological weapon... If you scoff at the notion, you won't be so cocky once you see how much evidence exists."

much more to be found at: www.netowne.com...

[edit on 22-9-2005 by XanaX]

eidt to add a link to The Strecker Memorandum...found here:
www.sonic.net...

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   

WHAT THEY DISCOVERED
Right there in the medical literature for anyone to read for themselves was, basically, proof that the AIDS virus and pandemic was actually predicted years ago by a world-famous virologist, among others. They found that top scientists writing in the Bulletin of the World Health Organization were actually requesting that AIDS-like viruses be created to study the affects on humans. In fact, the Streckers unearthed thousands of documents all supporting the man-made origin of AIDS.

A paragraph from the Strecker Memorandum.....stating what I have been arguing all along!

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
XanaX - You have hit the nail on the head. If we did not partake of their medicines, they would be out of business in a heartbeat. Many people have been fooled to take this when you sneeze, take that if you cough. Most of our common medical problems can be treated just by the way we eat. The foods we ingest are basically drugs in either meat or plant form. Now we send it to the processors and they do their thing to preserve it and what happens? We are eating the meat and all the additives which react with the normal chemicals in our body and screws our normal chemistry all up. The trick is from what I understand is to find the foods that agree with you on a physiogolical level. Foods that make you feel bloated, foods that make you feel sleepy, etc... you should stay away from. By trial and error, It has taken me many moons to find the right foods that agree with me. Now on occasion, I do indulge and go whole hog and pig out and I pay the price afterwards. My best best advise would be for you to do the same( not pig out) it may take a while but in the long run it would be better for your body. If you have a local health food store in your neighborhood, that would be a great place to start and ask plenty of questions. The staff will be able to guide you through the process.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Allow me to butt in with this link about Harvard suppressing results of a flouride study;
www.freemarketnews.com...

Investigate Rockefeller ownership of the medical industry, & consider carcinogens like red dye #40 & other dyes allowed in our food unneccessarily by FDA, along with DRUGS that cause obesity like sodium Citrate & mono sodium glutamate (force fed us under various names). Obesity contributes to diabetes & heart/liver/kidney problems & daily dosage isn't controlled, as it's in everything we can eat or drink.

FDA is following some policy in ignoring that & carcinogens like Aspertaime in food. Who benefits? Rockefeller & globalist depopulation agenda.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   

FDA is following some policy in ignoring that & carcinogens like Aspertaime in food. Who benefits? Rockefeller & globalist depopulation agenda.

Amen! Finally someone else that understands the depopulation agenda that's been going on since at least Kissinger's day. And don't even get me started with Aspartame. There's a whole thread on here about that.....horrible stuff!!

Soficow...if you are out there...I'd be interested to here what you think of some of my more recent posts......any thoughts??

Peace everyone!!

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by XanaX

WHAT THEY DISCOVERED
Right there in the medical literature for anyone to read for themselves was, basically, proof that the AIDS virus and pandemic was actually predicted years ago by a world-famous virologist, among others. They found that top scientists writing in the Bulletin of the World Health Organization were actually requesting that AIDS-like viruses be created to study the affects on humans. In fact, the Streckers unearthed thousands of documents all supporting the man-made origin of AIDS.

A paragraph from the Strecker Memorandum.....stating what I have been arguing all along!

Yes, you know I read that too. It's a great find, but my questions are:

1) What was the "medical literature?"
2) Who were these 'top scientists?"
3) What exactly does it mean when they say "...to read for themselves was, basically, proof that...?" What IS proof...basically?
4) Who is the wolrd famous virologist?
5) How were the scientists requesting such a virus be made?
6) Where are the "thousands" of ducuments that support this argument? Why not show the world and blow the cover on the scam?

All these pesky questions...

That is OK, my Brothers of the Medical Cabal. I have been converted to a believer by you all. Clearly you know the "truth" when you read it, no matter the source and because I hunger for the truth...I have decided to join you rather than make counter-arguments and be "closed-minded" like you said so many times.

I have also come into some interesting new information from a P. Duke Ph.D that the entire AIDs matter comes to us, not from man...but from aliens.

Oh yes! And not only that, but I can access easy to find proof on the internet!

What do they want? We have a whole new wonderful world, teeming with life, just waiting for them. There is only one thing standing in their way; that is us. Attack us openly, we would retaliate, and they would inherit a radioactive biosphere wasteland. No, the smart thing is to secretly destroy our civilization, and with it our means of organized (atomic) retaliation. By employing a Biological Warfare (BW) agent. That agent is HIV.

When enough people are sick, dying and dead from AIDS, then alien colonization will proceed openly. Other people know about the alien agenda and have published concerning it.

Whew! There you have it. Proof positive of the truth. And you know what? I just KNOW it's true. Don't try to debate me (although I know fellow believers would not do that) because I will not bother to look at anything other than that which supports the truth that I just know is real.

Thank goodness you taught me the way to truly investigate mysteries and conspiracies by believing completely in what I want and then seeking out the proof that matches what I believe.

Well, good luck hunters.
I am now off to other forums to solve just about everything else at ATS.

Peace

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
This is to ZZZ....I'm going to post it and then put you on ignore. You are acting so childish I am truly shocked. You threw a hissy fit on your second to last post like a spoiled brat and then post this last effort which again is scarily childish for someone who is supposed to be a leader on this site for others to follow.

I've come to this site off and on for a while and never have seen a mod behave so childish and I'm not sure why you should even be allowed to continue to be a mod, but that certainly isn't for me to decide. I hope you have enjoyed your little tirade (sp?) and hope you can find some peace and common ground with others. Maybe it's time to shut off the computer and breathe some fresh air and get out into the real world and leave cyber-space for a little while.

Peace brother and goodbye!

Edit to say: "Damn, I guess you can't ignore a mod.....sometimes the world just isn't fair!"

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   

QUOTE:"I've come to this site off and on for a while and never have seen a mod behave so childish and I'm not sure why you should even be allowed to continue to be a mod, but that certainly isn't for me to decide. I hope you have enjoyed your little tirade (sp?) and hope you can find some peace and common ground with others."QUOTED.

Don't take it personal, because all the rudest rejecters of any source here are moderators assigned to do exactly that. Discredit unfairly Cointelpro manual methods here at "Abovetopsecret", designed to lure classified info and debunk anything that NSA/freemasons want.

I complained to the manager here, was ignored, & the moderator insults got worse, with naysaying without posting evidence & such, and rejecting ALL sources.

It's their job. Think gov wouldn't monitor this site for classified info? ATS is ready to professionally debunk anything via obnoxious tactics. Post anyhow, don't let them suppress your free speech/press/info/religion. I do! Readers can see thru this hostility tactic site.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Edit to say: "Damn, I guess you can't ignore a mod.....sometimes the world just isn't fair!"

Ahh well, sorry about that. I guess diplomacy didn't work so I thought humor might get you to consider taking a bit more middle ground position from which everyone here could work toward real "truth."

Many people here know me quite well and could probably well see I was using your logic to the humorous extreme.

Ok, so I can't post counter-arguments. I got that.

I can't post using your SAME logic and be on your side either it seems.

My post while humorous, still used the exact same argument position and the exact same logic that you do in your position. I had truly hope that you might see that you were being rather one-sided in the entire discussion since you decided anything counter to your position was blatently "closed-minded" and utterly wrong.

I will refrain from posting any futher in this thread and encourage anyone else that doesn't want to be "close-minded" to do likewise. If you would rather believe in something and believe information that supports only your position on the matter...then the motto "deny ignorance" will never truly apply to you.

Carry on then.

Edit: I see James thinks that because I volunteer my personal time a great deal to ATS, I am not allowed to have an opinion.
If I do, it suppressing? How droll...no wonder you were ignored. Maybe you missed it at the door...we try to deny ignorance here.

[edit on 22-9-2005 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
...we try to deny ignorance here." ZeddicusZulZorander]

[b/ ] You ATS moderators are trained experts at twisting everything, as yet another has now proved. Any victim of the foul play stonewalling by moderators here knows I'm right. Subject matter involved shows whose interests are being protected by the pro naysayers. Not all threads get the naysayer treatment. [ /b]

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by James J Dierbeck
You ATS moderators are trained experts at twisting everything, as yet another has now proved. Any victim of the foul play stonewalling by moderators here knows I'm right. Subject matter involved shows whose interests are being protected by the pro naysayers. Not all threads get the naysayer treatment.

If I was stonewalling or suppressing I could just trash this whole thread and ban anyone that had a contrary opinion.

I dont. Period.

The very fact that I was willing to post HUGE counter-argument posts with large amounts of research (that still was never countered but just dismissed) is proof of my commitment to explore the issues.

I also never claimed I was the holder of the ultimate truth as some have...in fact I stated I wasn't many times and also stated I would be willing to consider into the discussion any real proof put forth (which thus far has been only rumors and suspicions that were supposed to be proof-positive of this theory).

And yes, I broke my posting rule...but I will to defend being referred to as a "stonewalling mod." That is utter nonsense.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by James J Dierbeck
Don't take it personal, because all the rudest rejecters of any source here are moderators assigned to do exactly that. Discredit unfairly Cointelpro manual methods here at "Abovetopsecret", designed to lure classified info and debunk anything that NSA/freemasons want.

Are you another who assumes a) ATS is only used/moderated by Americans, and b) "THE Guvverment" actually sends people over here to be moderators?

I suppose us Non-American posters are all "in on it" too?

I complained to the manager here, was ignored, & the moderator insults got worse, with naysaying without posting evidence & such, and rejecting ALL sources.

Perhaps if sources were credible, perhaps if folk such as yourself and Xanax had actually bothered to read the counterpoints posted, or - gasp - even respond to the posts, instead of posting the same unproven bs (with the possible exception of that memo - and oh yes, there are some things to say about that too, but that'll come later) repeatedly, perhaps people would be more inclined think your posts might just have something interesting to say.

Xanax has used this thread to throw out atrociously thinly veiled insults, post garbage from - come ON! - the Weekly World News, from David Icke (which is truly ironic, as he actually made a thread elsewhere decrying Icke as a lunatic. But apparently for this thread, the lunacy part isn't important), from sources that simply have little in the way of crediblity, and when people respond with offers of other evidence (and yes, much of it from NON US sources), there's rarely a response. Rarely a counterpoint. Just more of the same.

And yet he complains when a moderator actually tries to inject levity and facts into the thread?

Great. Super!

No, really. Get your tin-hats, boys, because I think the rest of us have some real ignorance to deny.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   

This is to ZZZ....I'm going to post it and then put you on ignore. You are acting so childish I am truly shocked. You threw a hissy fit on your second to last post like a spoiled brat and then post this last effort which again is scarily childish for someone who is supposed to be a leader on this site for others to follow.

The reason I quoted this is that this is what we call an ad hominem(abusive) attack during a debate. I highlight this because this is the best example of one I have seen since I was on the debate team in my University days. Rather than debate the facts and references supplied by ZZZ during the debate, XanaX simply choses to attack ZZZ directly

The person presenting an argument is attacked instead of the argument itself. This takes many forms. For example,the person's character, nationality or religion may be attacked.
www.intrepidsoftware.com...

It seems to that when confronted with actual facts and references, Xanax prefered to launch his ad hominem attack in an attempt to divert the reader away from the fact that he was unable to counter any of the research or its assertions.

Then James J Dierbeck launches ad hominem attack number two with the post quoted below coupled with a Hasty Generalizationabout the moderators (1). Wow two fallices of logic in one para

[b/ ] You ATS moderators are trained experts at twisting everything, as yet another has now proved. Any victim of the foul play stonewalling by moderators here knows I'm right. Subject matter involved shows whose interests are being protected by the pro naysayers. Not all threads get the naysayer treatment. [ /b]

Actually on further inspection James may also have included a Prejudicial Language(2) or an Appeal to Pity (argumentum ad misercordiam) in his paragraph above. So there may be 4 fallicies of logic for the price of one paragraph, but Ill get back to you when i have had a nap

(1) www.intrepidsoftware.com...
(2) www.intrepidsoftware.com...
(3) www.intrepidsoftware.com...

[edit on 9/23/05 by FredT]

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Wow......the Mods are angry! LMAO!!

[edit on 23-9-2005 by _Uforia_]

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Keep up the goo work Xanax!!

[edit on 23-9-2005 by _Uforia_]

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Uforia_
You are totally wrong here pal. When "confronted" with "actual" facts I guess as opposed to "non-actual" facts, I came back with the same....FACTS! I cameback with documentation from reputable sources that ZZZ and people like yourself also choose to ignore. You people need to look in a mirror. You accuse people of doing the exact same things you yourselves do. Do mods have a do as I say not as I do attitude here??

You seem to have confused yourself with Xanax who my post was directed at. You have only made a few replies. Did you perhaps log into the Wrong Account????

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Yes....Uforia is my son. I didn't realize he never logged out last night. *feeling kind of stupid*

Now back to ZZZ:

The very fact that I was willing to post HUGE counter-argument posts with large amounts of research (that still was never countered but just dismissed) is proof of my commitment to explore the issues.

I have dismissed nothing. I have taken a side, which I believe to be true and found plenty of evidence to back it up, most of which is from very reputable sources. You all chose to just look at my original sources. When I was asked to find more reputable sources I did so, but all you "moderators" choose to overlook that because your argument no longer holds any water, so you keep harping on my original sources and choose to ignore my most recent sources, which again, are quite reputable.

I chose to tell ZZZ off because he needed to be told off. It had nothing to do with the debate. What he doesn' understand is I have my opinion and he has his. I'm not going to chage mine and he seems to have such an ego as to need to change my opinion and when he was having no luck doing so, he had his little hissy fit.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Xanax prefered to launch his ad hominem attack in an attempt to divert the reader away from the fact that he was unable to counter any of the research or its assertions.

LMAO!! I didn't attack ZZZ to divert anything. My research has been solid and has gotten more and more solid as the thread has progressed. I don't need ZZZ's approval on my research. I am happy with it and am intelligent enough to see that there is plenty of evidence out there to show that AIDS was man-made. You keep harping on some of my original sources which were not as reputable as my most recent ones. You choose to ignore my most recent ones as does ZZZ.

ZZZ asked me to find more reputable sources and I did so. Soficow also suggested I do the same. I have. What do you people want here...for me to find the scientists that developed AIDS at Camp Detrick in Maryland and invite them over to your house for a meeting to discuss the facts? Is that what you need to stop harassing me??

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   

It seems to that when confronted with actual facts

FredT...I'm curious. What is an "actual" fact? Something is either fact or not correct? Is an "actual" fact more factual than just a plain old fact?

And...what makes ZZZ's information fact and mine conjecture? It appears that it is your and his opinions that make it that...which doesn't quite fit with the definition of fact does it?

ZZZ wants me to call my opinion a Theory. Why is his opinion Fact?

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   

And yet he complains when a moderator actually tries to inject levity and facts into the thread?

Tinkle....again, why is ZZZ's information Fact? Did you read any of my most recent posts from very reputable sources.....or are you guilty of what you blame others for: not paying attention to posts that don't agree with your beliefs. Again...it appears another one on here with a do as I say not as I do attitude.

Okay....I'm done with the three of you. I'm going to continue my research and post what I see fit. And ZZZ and FredT...even though I can't put you both on ignore because you are mods, I am still going to ignore anything further that comes from either of you because it is counter-productive.

PS.....FredT: I'm very impressed by your use of Latin!!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join