It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney heckled in Gulfport, Mississippi.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
I will take that bet and go you one further.

I bet not only will NO ONE be reprimanded or fired, by this time next year all will be getting medals for their work.

My money is on you.....sad...wish it wasn't true...but I think my money is safe on this one.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
Just because the country is run by Bush and Dick is no reason to stoop to their level.

What does Bush have to do with this thread? Isn't this the very definition of political baiting that was supposed to be eliminated?

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Cheney and Bush go hand in hand. There is no baiting here.

Its like saying Rickey and Lucy

Its like saying Romeo and Juliette.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
If they televised it, it may even be a moral booster, somebody call the call Fox network.
SPiderj

I saw it on my local abc, channel. It was edited by
they didn't edit it enough where you could not tell
what he said. Yes the newscaster was talking, but
stopped long enough for you to hear what the man said.

This might be the turn around of the media some of
us are hoping for. Time will tell.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Its like saying Romeo and Juliette.

:lol
g, can not for the best of mind picture a Romeo and Juliette of Cheney and Bush.

I can only say that Cheney is the Romeo and Bush the Juliette.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Its true. They are one. Notice who is in the dark.

[edit on 8-9-2005 by dgtempe]

[edit on 8-9-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

A face only a mother could love.

OMG I was readin this thread and was going to post the exact same response DG, see great minds do think alike

Ah Cheney, what a turd. Yet another man that should have went down with the Enron Ship. I hope if Cheney ever does go to he.. er jail, him and Kenneth Lay get the same cell, I'm sure Kenny boy would have a little present for him.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
Just because the country is run by Bush and Dick is no reason to stoop to their level.

Yeah it's just one effing thing after another.

Then why do I feel screwed?

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Source

Cheney's heckler gets detained and cuffed by Cheney's M-16-carrying goons.

So let’s get this straight: A physician with a newborn baby loses most everything he owns in the hurricane, does what most of us WANT to do and “echoes” Cheney’s words he spoke on the Senate floor last year, walks away harmlessly, mission accomplished, and then once the media cameras leave, he is treated like a foreign terrorist as Cheney’s goons waving M-16s handcuff him in front of his destroyed home? Had it not been for the media cameras filming the initial scene, I doubt Cheney’s goons would have just let Marble go after 20 minutes.

[edit on 9-9-2005 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Rest In Peace

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment II
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

How many more can they kill before this is over?

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
Rest In Peace

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Finally: Right-To-Petition Case Decided

Judge Sullivan has ruled that it makes no difference what facts we have that prove that the government is not responding to our four Petitions for Redress of constitutional torts because, he says, the government does not have to listen or respond to Petitions for Redress of Grievances from the People.

So, we maintain the right to petition, but the government doesn't have to listen or respond... It's falling faster than I thought. Exponentially...

Give me Liberty

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Wolf Blitzer just reported that Brownie just "Resigned" from FEMA.

Now while technically he wasn't fired and he may still get a medal I think Amuk and I owe somebody some cash.

Dang.

Spiderj

top topics

<< 1   >>

join