It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney heckled in Gulfport, Mississippi.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
September 09, 2005

"Go f--- yourself Mr Cheney!" the unidentified man shouted. Then he repeated: "Go f--- yourself!"

Asked by a reporter if had encountered similar protests during his tour, Mr Cheney replied: "That's the first time I've heard it."

Mr Cheney famously used the same expression in a Senate confrontation with Vermont Senator Patrick Leahy over Mr Cheney's links to defence contract giant Halliburton.

(bold text added)

Hmmm..."That's the first time I've heard it."...from someone other than myself.
Article

Sanc'.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Go f--- yourself Mr Cheney!" the unidentified man shouted. Then he repeated: "Go f--- yourself!"

Well it's not like it would make the situation any worse if Mr. Cheney followed the mans advice. If they televised it, it may even be a moral booster, somebody call the call Fox network.

The title for the special could be called Balls Deep for Relief or some such thing.

SPiderj

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Well, at least they said Mr. Cheney. . .

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
That's right, Cheney used the expression to Sen. Pat Leahy of Vermont. I'm glad to see that the heckling of Cheney got some press, usually he and Bush are presented in such controlled settings---in front of known supporters only at their campaing rallies, etc.---that they don't often get the verbal dressing-down they so richly deserve. Something tells me they had better get used to it fast, it's about to become a lot more common.
---Ryan

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I've got 5 USD that Cheney and Bush are on the street before this time next year, impeached. Any takers???

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hee Hee, i guess he's been told. I hope he isnt too hurt by the lack of affection.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
God, I hope you're right. Under normal circumstances, I would look at impeachment as a mixed blessing---as in good news Bush is gone, bad news Cheney is now officially in charge (as opposed to being the power behind the throne who really makes all the decisions), but the more I think about it, you really can't get rid of one without getting rid of the other in this case, so bring on the impeachment!
---Ryan

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
I've got 5 USD that Cheney and Bush are on the street before this time next year, impeached. Any takers???

I will take that bet and go you one further.

I bet not only will NO ONE be reprimanded or fired, by this time next year all will be getting medals for their work.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
September 09, 2005

"Go f--- yourself Mr Cheney!" the unidentified man shouted. Then he repeated: "Go f--- yourself!"

Wells said. If he were on ATS I'd give him my WATS vote!

mod edit: fixed quote box

[edit on 9/8/2005 by Gools]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I'm down too but for ten bucks and I'll side with AMUK on this one that nobody is going to get in trouble. Perhaps "Brownie" will be replaced but certainly not punished and will possibly get a medal.

Hey they just played the clip on CNN, that's good tv.

Hey Maui Stacey, long time no see what up crazy lady?

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Boy, it is tempting to say that they will all walk away unscathed---TeamBush never seems to get their come-uppance---but I dunno, I live in the hope that out of all this damage and destruction, something good must come---the end of this administration would certainly qualify as the happiest possible ending to a tragedy of epic proportions.
---Ryan

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj

Hey Maui Stacey, long time no see what up crazy lady?

Spiderj

Same thing different day...thank godness. We need another balding, time travelin', sex machine to make fun of - huh. Maybe Chenney will do.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Let's see what DICK has to say about the New Orleans Disaster:

"I think the performance in general, at least, in terms of the information I have received from the locals is definitely very impressive," he said.

No wonder people yell after him.

And to the Unintentefied Man that shouted those words - I couldn not agree with you more!

But he should have shouted: "Go f--- yourself, DICK!"

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   

A face only a mother could love.

I wonder what words of wisdom he will use.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Had the man not had such a dubious track record and history, maybe he would have recieved a simple token of appreciation.

But alas, the mans historicity is one geared towards appeasing the corporate elite, and not the poor run of the mill american.

Luxifero

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
They should all go f---k themselves instead of fu----g the US electorate and the rest of the world.

The only way they'll be on the street is if the Dem's take back Congress is '06. But they shouldn't be allowed on the street anyway. In a just world they would be in prison.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I can believe some will love to see Cheney in the white house as president next time around.

He,he, I guess Cheney will have to get a very thick skin because Mr. Bush is expecting him to stay in the south for months.

I bet he will F****himself for a while over there and loving it every minute.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I cought the uneditied version on C-Span tonight. It's funnier than hell!

The statement is said in a slow southern drawl.

Even Cheney cracked a smile.

[edit on 8-9-2005 by HowardRoark]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Video

I was amused at the tone the guy had. No anger, really, just kind of a tired request.

I saw the later version on CNN where the newscaster talked over the video...

[edit on 8-9-2005 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Discuss this to your heart's content but please don't circumvent the automatic censors. They recognise the real thing not all of your variations and there are other ways to get your point accross.

Just because the country is run by Bush and Dick is no reason to stoop to their level.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join