It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor's civil war has begun?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The recent events caused by Katrina are supporting Titors civil war claim. Extreme Gas Prices will cause a lot of conflicts everyone in the US. In another thread of mine, I have already said how people are actually stealing gas out of peoples cars. It could become much worse in the next few weeks. And Shooting at rescue helicopters? What the hell is that all about? The mutiny in New Orleans is unbelievable. Is the the beginning of the 2nd American Civil War? If it is... What will you do? Will you hide, hoping you're not involved... or fight too? I was a major skeptic of Titor... but I'm not nearly as Skeptic as I was before.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This is tottaly a large scale real time test for FEMA and the Police/National Guard. Expect Worse things to happen in the Next 2 months....Like Extremely High gas prices and food cost all over the U.S.....For real..This is "Kickoff" Things are now rolling, #ing NWO bush bitch3s...Weather control via HAARP. Talk about Weapons OF Mad Destruction!!

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Actually I would think this is going to cause the oil industry to boom big time.

However they have problems keeping ppl on the jobs in the oil fields why? Because ppl can't stay off drugs.

There be a refinery about 10 miles of wicket that they closed down, this be in west texas, so they might be starting it up.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I just thought it weird how the public is reacting there right now. always ignored any posts of John Titor, because I thought it was all just completely stupid... But now I think I'm going to be paying more attention. Of course when I tell this to anyone they think I've gone Crazy.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
John Titor's civil war has begun?

I am wondering myself, if some type of law and order is not establish soon and the people that are still in The New Orlean City is not evacuated soon I can imagine some type of upraise.

Specially if violence start and civilians are kill.

I don't believe in the Titor thing. . . but I wonder.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Don't forget the supposed enactment of "Martial Law", the frist time since Abraham Lincoln declared it twice. Both of which were found to be unconstitutional by congress.

Martial law is different than calling for a National Emergency, martial law is a military state, much worse than a police state.

Is this the Civil Revolutionary War of 2005, in a way I sort of hope so. Then on the other hand, really pray it isn't.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Very frightening times indeed......

But seriously i don't think that this will cause a massive civil war action.. Something has to spark, if there's to be a civil war like the economy collapsing to zero. or something. Unfortunately NWo plans have to be scaled back, LOL

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
That would be just great... A war in Iraq... and a war here.

Now if this is how it played out, I'd be all for a Civil War: At first I didn't mind the War on Terror, but having been executed so poorly... I wish it to be over before my dad wastes anymore time over there. If this civil war would require a big military force here... perhaps it will force many troops to return from Iraq for support here... possibly eradicating most of our military force in Iraq, and possibly ending the war there.

If a civil war did none of this, then I would be against it. It's said that a war usually boosts a countries economy... but we've seen by the war we are currently in, that this is not always so. There was a huge boom of industry and progress after our first civil war, so could this perhaps hapen here? Or will we have another economical crises on our hands?

Only time will tell, and i think we all have similar thoughts on the happenings in NO. It's pitiful. What kind of person shoots at a rescue helicopter, and now I read a Sniper was shooting at people people evacuated from hospitals. Absolutely pitiful. And knowing Lincoln last called martial Law, which was also when we had a Civil War, it can only be assumed we are headed in the same path.

Too many things are happening right now to overlook such a possibility. They all seem to be falling in the perfect place for such a conflict. We can only hope that things work out for the better... even if they have to get deadly at first.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The NWO would not, if any thing they would scale it up. Divide and conquer, they would not have to push very hard right now, to further divide the people.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Theres already an existing thread with nearly the exact title with over 1,000 post. Why create another?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
Theres already an existing thread with nearly the exact title with over 1,000 post. Why create another?

Cause thats how they roll around here, you been here long enough to know that there must be 11 trillion threads with same topic

In a world of Human Wreckage

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

Some folks don't like to march in lockstep and follow protocols...tis the nature of the beast.

In the beginning the Lord said let there be chaos and it was was disorganized.....

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Actually, I thought that thred was just another one concerning Titor's prediction in general. I just wanted to start a post that concentrated on the single issue of whether or not these are the beginnings of a pssible prophecy forfilled. i didn't make a thread like this just because I could. Also, I didn't read al the posts in that to find out if it contained the same ideas that I was posting here, for i was in the middle of doing something and just made a pit-stop here at ATS. I simply posted it, because I have a problem with having an idea to post, and completely forgetting it if i wait till later. So I'm sory if I caused any harm, which I don't believe I have. Close this thread if you must.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I personally believe Titor was nothing more than an elaborate hoax and that none of his so-called prophecies will ever be fulfilled by anything other than chance and coincidence.

Were it not for the timing of this disaster (around the approximate time Titor mentioned), I doubt we would be discussing the possibility of civil war at all. After all, lawlessness and anarchy in one city, however disastrous, does not equate to a civil war breaking out. Who would the two sides be comprised of? How would the military become divided? After all, if you want to have a civil war, each side needs the support of a fair amount of soldiers. I am not saying that such an event may not take place in the future, I am saying "How would this particular event provoke this division?" In my opinion, it simply couldn't.

The LA Riots were, in terms of lawlessness and the propagation of anarchy, far more significant than the events currently unfolding in New Orleans, at least for now. I simply do not see that the factors surrounding the devastation of Katrina could trigger a civil war. After all, this is lawlessness bred of a natural disaster. It is not a struggle of political views or factional struggles. Without these elements, it is unlikely, in my opinion, that these events will trigger a civil war.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The LA riots didn't directly affect everyone in the US. Oil and gas production has been cut short, which will cause prices to skyrocket. This is oing to upset more than just a few people. Who says the military has to be split? Why can't it bee the Civilians vs Government/Military... or however else one could put it. Civil War is caused not by a single event in a single city... but when A single even, or numerous events cause a ripple effect across the nation.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This is not civil war, these are thugs nothing more.

For every one bad sick mf, there are 100's trying to help. You think what you wish, but the US will be stronger for this. We gave so much to Asia.....can you imagine the outpouring that is to come from America? These are OUR OWN!

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   

How would the military become divided?

It is possible that heavily armed military troops could take sides with civilians. If they see or feel the need to protect them from other troops who commits abuses against its citizens.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
John Titor didn't only said it will begin in 2005 and by 2008 it will be at everyones doorstep. I think this incident is going to subside, but the seed of civil war has been implanted. People are demanding security from the government, and we NWO nuts have been saying all along that it's a muse to get people to give up their liberty. I think that is exactly what the government is going to do now - give them what they are asking for - security.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
This is not civil war, these are thugs nothing more.

For every one bad sick mf, there are 100's trying to help. You think what you wish, but the US will be stronger for this. We gave so much to Asia.....can you imagine the outpouring that is to come from America? These are OUR OWN!

Thanks edsinger I needed your post

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I'm sorry to say this to the people who believe that Jhon may be a real time prophet, but i've read what he's said and I've found that a lot of things he says could fall in line with different things. They could mean many different things and also on a side note, many people have predicted that things would begin to be fall in the states at the year 2005, not just him. He could have taken things from other sources, and he could pulled a lot out his ass. I wouldn't take the guy so seriously. If you ask me hes just another Prophet Yahweh.. except he didn't use weather balloons and hes not rly trying to make money, but besides the point.. never underestimate a persons bordome and crave for attention!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join