It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor's civil war has begun?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I am really just starting to read all the info on Titor. While I obviously cannot give a solid opinion one line from above in this post keeps making me take pause.

"Titor also states that the "Enemy" would be the ones arresting people with-out due process."

Sounds like the people currently being detained in Gitmo and the "secret" prisons doesn't it? Did Titor say it was Americans arrested without due process? Could this have refered to our "enemies".

From a world perspective we are known for this now. I would guess most people in the world would list this as the top ten things they know about America today. We have arrested and detained people without due process.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkHelmet

Q: "John Titor's civil war has begun?"
A: "Not quite yet. But it should happen any day now."

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Congrats on replying to a post made 7 years ago.

Wow.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Congrats on replying to a post made 7 years ago.

Wow.

what's freaky is that 2005 is actually SEVEN FREAKING YEARS AGO..
doesn't seem that far back normally, not even sep 11 or anything, then you realize THAT WAS OVERA DECADE AGO!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
"Titor also states that the "Enemy" would be the ones arresting people with-out due process."

NDAA
See:

Indefinite detention without trial: Section 1021

The final stages of the opening process for the "Civil war" seem to be near completion.
One or two details of Titors descriptions seem to be slightly off in scope or time, but the general frame of perspective seems to point in favour of Titors account.

I hope to god that the part about the CW going hot and russian involvement is wrong, but my overall feeling doesn't currently rule this part out.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkHelmet
The recent events caused by Katrina are supporting Titors civil war claim. Extreme Gas Prices will cause a lot of conflicts everyone in the US. In another thread of mine, I have already said how people are actually stealing gas out of peoples cars. It could become much worse in the next few weeks. And Shooting at rescue helicopters? What the hell is that all about? The mutiny in New Orleans is unbelievable. Is the the beginning of the 2nd American Civil War? If it is... What will you do? Will you hide, hoping you're not involved... or fight too? I was a major skeptic of Titor... but I'm not nearly as Skeptic as I was before.

People were stealing gas out of people's cars in the mid-70's too. That's why they started putting locks on gas caps. They never had them before that.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkHelmet

Item

"We are Preparing for Massive Civil War," Says DHS Informant
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by Leftist
started on 5/4/2012 @ 01:42 AM

Originally posted by Leftist

"We are Preparing for Massive Civil War," Says DHS Informant

www.beaconequity.com

“We have problems . . . The federal government is preparing for civil uprising,” he added, “so every time you hear about troop movements, every time you hear about movements of military equipment, the militarization of the police, the buying of the ammunition, all of this is . . . they (DHS) are preparing for a massive uprising.”

(visit the link for the full news article)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He added, “It’s going to get so much worse toward the election, and I’m not even sure we’re going to have an election in this country. It’s going to be that bad, and this, as well, is coming from my sources. But one source in particular said, ‘look, you don’t understand how bad it is.’ This stuff is real; these people, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), they are ready to fight the American people.” Read more: www.beaconequity.com...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I think it is good that threads like this get brought back up. It shows how moronic the majority of stuff posted here is.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join