It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor's civil war has begun?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
You know, read everything I could find on the web about the man and really didn't believe so I said little to nothing on our site.

Of course now I can't say I was right about Titor's stuff.

And more importantly then my thoughts -- the man's not been back.
To me it adds to his credibility. Been over and over his brief schematic of the time machine, his 70s chevy and can't find a fault -- have you? Wish he'd come back in time once more.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

You know, read everything I could find on the web about the man and really didn't believe so I said little to nothing on our site.

Of course now I can't say I was right about Titor's stuff.

And more importantly then my thoughts -- the man's not been back.
To me it adds to his credibility. Been over and over his brief schematic of the time machine, his 70s chevy and can't find a fault -- have you? Wish he'd come back in time once more.

Dallas

The last LD post was me Dallas...finally got the board to let me sign in...I've never tried to find fault in Titor's story my roomie is the one that gets into the whole Titor thing..Have I read his story??Yes.Do I believe it??Dunno, anything is possible I guess...I just feel that people need to quit trying to figure out if the guy was for real or just pulling everyone's leg...and worry about the more important issues going on in our world.If those of you that feel he is the real deal then why are you on here tryin to make us believe it instead of preparing for it??

As for civil war.I could see the American people rising up against our current administration before fighting amongst each other...That would come later when the Government has been um.... relieved of duty and we decide who is going to lead us then..

If things go like I think they will go with the feeling FEMA will respond to this hurricane alot faster than they did Katrina..then oh boy do I see civil war if riots break out..
Whether John Titor was telling us the truth or not means little to me..However, if he wasn't telling the truth the man was damn insightful.But if it does happen all the people on this forum that have preached Titors "gospel"all this time will be able to jump out of their computer chairs an scream I told you so.

On a side note for those of you that get into the whole riot thing...we live in a farming community where evveryone knows everyone and we all own guns...My advice would be not to bring the riots here for you will not live through it...little advice just in case

Simon

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Great post and good to have you back. I'll be doing more research on Titor, as limited as he's made it become through his short term in our era.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 06:00 AM
link   
This could be of interest.

Not sure as to the validity of it all but the very thought of it being the slight bit true gave me chills.

Anyone hear of this Granite Shadow operation??

Just as ominous is the fact that Texas Governor Rick Perry has appeared on the news saying that the onslaught of hurricane Rita could provde terrorists with a chance to strike the US at its weakest point.

Anyone happen to see this or read about it anywhere?

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Actually, George Stephanopolus (?) just spoke about that VERY topic this past Sunday on his show. Of course, nothing has happened as of yet and most of southeast Texas has returned home. But...we still have two months of hurricane season left also...

I'm surprised they didn't give a detailed map of how it COULD be done. Why not just e-mail them a copy while they're at it. BRILLIANT strategy US media...BRILLIANT

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I have spent alot of time here on ATS "defending what he said" even though Im still a skeptic.

His words definitly decribe our world here in 05 More than anyone elses.

Joh Titor catch phases, words He used before anyone else,

1 WMD
2 Iraq war based on BS
3 Non-Lethal Weapons
4 Security over Freedoms
5 If Civil War were to occur, we would most likely be in Denial till 08, when it is supposed to reach Everyones door step.

I can't confirm or Deny his story, so I won't try. How could he be so incitefull of todays societ 4 or 5 years before the fact.? Most major events in our world are giving him more and more credit.

peace

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkHelmet
The recent events caused by Katrina are supporting Titors civil war claim. Extreme Gas Prices will cause a lot of conflicts everyone in the US. In another thread of mine, I have already said how people are actually stealing gas out of peoples cars. It could become much worse in the next few weeks. And Shooting at rescue helicopters? What the hell is that all about? The mutiny in New Orleans is unbelievable. Is the the beginning of the 2nd American Civil War? If it is... What will you do? Will you hide, hoping you're not involved... or fight too? I was a major skeptic of Titor... but I'm not nearly as Skeptic as I was before.

now that some time has passed, do you still feel we are in the middle of a civil war ? was the mutiny unbelievable or exaggerated ? did it get worse in the next 2 weeks or better ?

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Titor also states that the "Enemy" would be the ones arresting people with-out due process.

I have a guess who the college kid is in the basement here

You are acting like Katrina is over, it will take months for some of these people to go home, and many never will. Years could go by before that area returns to normal. And it did get bad in New Orleans:

www.cnn.com...

Well lets see, well over 100,000+ people show up in Washington for anti-war protests, and they hardly got any media attention, About 500 people show up the next day Supporting the War and they got twice the attention.

Bush's now speaking about doing away with Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 im proving a link that explains this.

www.propertyrightsresearch.org...

Again with the allways looming terror attack and with people choosing security over Freedoms, our world resembles that which Titor spoke of, Much more than it did then in 2000.

peace BTW I Choose Freedom

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
lets stick to the topic of the thread, ok ? has a civil war begun in NO ?

yes or no.

If you say yes, please provide evidence of organized groups engaged in combat.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

does legal combat count?

or is this just how our society is supposed to work?

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   

yes or no.

I think that simplifies it too much, when a civil war starts you don't have a perfectly happy society then one morning people file off into groups and start shooting eachother.

It happens over time, there are issues and disagreements, groups become more polarized and then real fighting breaks out.
A person here now might not see war, but two years from now looking back might wonder how in the world we didn't see it starting.

As I see it, with the way politicians seem to be running and pointing blame everywhere but their own level, somebody is going to need an explaination. I do think we are at a critical point that could spark the embers for something much larger.

We won't know whether there is a cival war there now until it either dies or bursts open.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by blanketgirl

yes or no.

I think that simplifies it too much, when a civil war starts you don't have a perfectly happy society then one morning people file off into groups and start shooting eachother.

It happens over time, there are issues and disagreements, groups become more polarized and then real fighting breaks out.
A person here now might not see war, but two years from now looking back might wonder how in the world we didn't see it starting.

As I see it, with the way politicians seem to be running and pointing blame everywhere but their own level, somebody is going to need an explaination. I do think we are at a critical point that could spark the embers for something much larger.

We won't know whether there is a cival war there now until it either dies or bursts open.

is such a simple question.

is there a civil war going on in new orleans, right now, today ?

yes or no

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   

is such a simple question.

is there a civil war going on in new orleans, right now, today ?

yes or no

no, there isn't.

let me return the favor: do you think even 10 percent of the german population envisioned WW2 in 1933 when AH seized dictatorial powers? i know being paranoid isn't a virtue by itself, but hindsight is always 20/20 while foresight is more like 0/1.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
the title of the thread is "John Titor's civil war has begun ?"

my opinion is that, no, it has not. Its pretty straight forward.

if anyone disagrees, please provide credible evidence of organized groups engaged in combat.

thanks

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   

The recent events caused by Katrina are supporting Titors civil war claim. Extreme Gas Prices will cause a lot of conflicts everyone in the US. In another thread of mine, I have already said how people are actually stealing gas out of peoples cars. It could become much worse in the next few weeks. And Shooting at rescue helicopters? What the hell is that all about? The mutiny in New Orleans is unbelievable. Is the the beginning of the 2nd American Civil War? If it is... What will you do? Will you hide, hoping you're not involved... or fight too? I was a major skeptic of Titor... but I'm not nearly as Skeptic as I was before.

I live in Quebec, remember Titor's comment, God help Quebec?
This wouldn't surprise me though, there's the government, the separatists, and normal people who wanna get along with their lives, like myself, in the middle of the conflict. a three way conflict wouldn't be very amusing. Meh, whatever happens happens, as far as I'm concidered, apocalyptic prophesies are made by people who wanna end existance in the world, those who believe it want something else in life. hopes of utopia I guess...
Eh, I hope I survive la revolution Quebecoise!

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I dunno about Civil War breaking out like the South seceding from the Union kinda stuff ..... But, if the economy/dollar collapses ..... you'll see many hungry folks with zero infrastructure available. This place is like a powder keg ..... It'll be more like Mad Max senario stuff.

People in the cities will struggle to survive like there grandparents in the Great Depression survived. Todays generation NEED infrastructure, stores, grocery outlets, Arbeys, Micky Ds and 7/11s. Me ..... I'm out here ...... goin bush ..... hittin the hills.

Hehe .... The Camel lerks

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
What happened in Katrina was the most obvious instance of the building war. Imagine years from now, after the war, what would be remembered as the beginning. What would be the point that the American people, who will become the new authors of history, not the current elites, will eventually cite as the beginning of a conflict? I would venture to say the moment mercenaries set foot on American soil to do government dirty work would be a good starting point. Active occupation of a US city would also be a good starting point. Regardless of his time traveller status, Titor was at the very least a visionary. Face it folks, we all agree that society as it stands is grossly unjust. What is stopping us from changing this? What will it take to inject peace, justice, equality, into civilization again? It just might take a conflict, and many will perish in this conflict. However, most of those who perish will be the ones who accept the status quo, those who accept the police state, remain in nuclear target areas, and don't protect themselves from tyranny. The storm's a comin...

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I would venture to say that mercenaries are already here. What you saw in New Orleans was one or two 'private security companies' doing some side line business. Most companies have 'contractors' available .... and ready to deploy for more easy $$$$ at a moments notice, from dozens of countries. The promise of easy tax free cash far out weighs the job discription.

The storm is well and truely here my friend

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
hello. This is my first post on ATS so I'm going to do my best not to make an idiot of myself ;-)

I have a strange theory that actually supports the Civil War and in part John Titor.

#1. John said that the war would begin around 2005 but it was 2008 by the time everyone actually realized it. 1st off that is the year that the REAL ID ACT is planned to be implemented which, many people are arguing that it is a huge violation of civil rights. 2008 is also the year we get a new president or at least hopefully we do (remember the part about the elections?) hmmm.

#2. John said that his father left when their neigbors starting being arrested and disappearing. Here I throw out the REX 84 supposed Concentration Camps. There is seemingly a lot of information posted on ATS with regard to these camps.

#3. John made strange comments with regards to Australia almost similiar to a "we were friends, but we erred big and now were not speaking anymore" Rather strange that Australia seems to be headed in the same direction as we are with the Police State and National ID's . Could it possibly be the US that helps them implement their system???

I think in the event of a pandemic, we will see a loss of civil rights. The Patiot Act ! and the Patriot Act 2 have Civil Liberty Groups literally screaming with regard to the infringements on the Constitution now. Couple that with quarintine in possible CC Camps? National ID? and the military patrolling our streets = quite an eye awakening 2008.

Am I a Titorist? I'm not sure. And as a last far out way of thinking perhaps John made up the time travel part as a sort of decoy for posting his "conspiracy theory" Perhaps he is possibly someone in the Government infrastructure who knew of the proposed long term plan and decided to give us a heads up.

Anyway, Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join