It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I an indigo Child I need answers help.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   
To me Indigo children = overindulged whiny brat that thinks the world owes them something. Sorry kiddies the world owes you nothing psi abilities did not and does not begin and end with you. And to be honest if you really were going ot be the force that changes the world, don't you think the signs that would indicate you as being such would be more in line with creating harmony with everyone else not dividing you from everyone else. Using the list of requirements to be classified as Indigo indicate that if anything your more than likely to tear it up worse than any generation before you.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Can you please show me where I've stated or otherwise shown that I think the world owes me something?

I don't feel that way at all. Please don't judge me wrongly. Get to know me first.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This indigo stuff has gotten way way way way out of hand......

OF COURSE you have the signs of a indigo child...because the signs are normal things that every single human being does..Why must everyone be special?

This really is just getting beyond annoying.Everyone on this forum and everyone I know meets the requirements.....GET REAL...

If your want to be special so bad then go out and accomplish something,then you would be special.Just because you can think for yourself and think about stuff you think no one else thinks about,means nothing whatsoever.

EVERYONE DOES THIS....Untill one of you enlighten at least one person on here or even say something that a 12 year old couldn't say then i would be slightly impressed.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
everyone one is special this is the gift given to us by nature and years of bloodlines passing their legacy on to us.

everyone on here should know by now the motto of ATS but why is everybody being ignorent to the fact that change happens, just because we are indigos doesnt make us a threat to you or make us any better, i have went passed being sad and now im furios at how you can judge us when theres murder, abuse and worse stuff happeing outside your doors, how can you sit their and think to yourself, i dont fit the criteria so they must just be delusional, well when man said the world was flat he was ridiculed, why do you just straight the way shootdown anyone's religion, no i dont care anymore if you want to make fun of us fine you can i will be here allways.

(this is not an arguement.)

this is basicly what your doing, no were not the f*cking future you are, were here for you, were not here to be treated like dogs, were here to SERVE you, you arrogant people,

again i appologies for my outbreak, please forgive me as i have forgiven you...

in your eyes we have somehow sinned, but in my eyes all we have done is try to help...

none of us want to hurt you or feel better than you, because you are already better than us.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
please, project sillo, have i enlightened you any...

i know you find it hard to understand us but everyone is different so everyone is special.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Richard.M.J.Palmer

Hey,I don't think your sinners,I don't think badly of you.I am willing to believe,in fact i know tons of stuff that just a few months ago I would have laughed at.

I would believe you or anyone else if they just provided proof/But how can you provide proof of any kind?I have no friggen idea.

You said I think badly of indigos because I do not fit the criteria to be a indigo.This is wrong I and everyone I know fit the criteria.i'm not threatend in the least...

I just don't understand how when you describe the reasons you are a indigo ,they are all normal stuff wich every human I know does or has done...And these are your guy's own words..

i know you find it hard to understand us but everyone is different so everyone is special

Well said.i agree we are all special,I'm just not sure all those claiming to be indigo are actually indigo.

I even believe in indigos,I saw a 5 year old on Maury and he was amazing.Mastery of the english language and the piano,also painting.They also took a picture of his "aura" and it was indigo.....I see no pictures,I see no art,I hear normal everyday talking......

Also it strikes me odd that most of you are adults.So isn' saying you are a "inidigo CHILD" a oxymoron.

[edit on 16-10-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
sorry not all that was directed at you lol but indigos arent all real, if we were to meet i could show you how i am one, but i cant provide any evidence the same as how most religions cant provide that there god is real, i dont really know if im an indigo but i know that i want to help people..

sorry about the misunderstanding and theres no evidence but if you were an indigo you wouldnt go blabbing on about it like sum ppl do

peace out

edit-im only 15 lol

[edit on 16-10-2007 by Richard.M.J.Palmer]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Hey man,you pointed out a awsome point about religion and proving their gods.I appreciated that and I shall ponder it for sometime.I'm sorry if I came accross strong I just been seeing a lot of this lately.

The fact that you like to help people is awsome.You are a good person for wanting to help your fellow man.That makes me respect your more than any indigo child could..

This is a important part of you,you should nuture and enhance this side of you and be proud of it.No need to label yourself indigo,the fact that you are sincere and get enjoyment from helping your fellow man makes you a awsome person.

In my mind,your right...Your are different from the average not give a crap person of todays world.So lets not try to find a label for it,but lets embrace it and advance that as far as possible.

hell you may really be a indigo child,I just know I respected you more for saying you enjoy helping mankind than saying your a indigo.Either way I wish you best in all you do.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
cool lol and thanks indigo child or not il be here for people 24/7 lol but im tired and i need sleep lol so il ttyl (talk to ya later)

peace out

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
"The idea of Indigo children was popularized by the 1999 book The Indigo Children: The New Kids Have Arrived, written by the husband-and-wife team of Lee Carroll and Jan Tober.[2] Carroll insists that the concept was obtained via conversations with a "Master angelic energy" he calls Kryon. Tober has said that she and Carroll do not talk much about Kryon in interviews about their Indigo children books, because "the Indigo book is aimed at the mainstream public."[3]"

the above is from wiki

im sorry but if you believe that tosh then you deserve to have your money scammed off you by the likes of carroll and tober.yet another new age religion and whats worse they use things like the colour of your aura as though its some sort of scientific fact and some pagan witch can interpret these colours as to your character, give me a break. as for just wanting to help people that is very nice, but guess what there are charitable people the world over or must their auras be indigo too even though they may not of been born in the 90's.

It is a money making religion and yet again the gullibles believe and reading the requirements is hilarious you can tell its aimed at parents whose kids are little brats but need to know their little brat is special and he misbehaves for a reason, its because he's INDIGO hallelujah, "yes my child is special too". i can look around me at everything humankind has now like art, music, architecture, science, dance it seems humans have always been creative so you can remove that one from the unique little list, along with impatience and arrogance. The reason the whole indigo thing annoys me is because just as the grip of one religion loosens another one takes hold and even worse this is directly aimed at indoctrinating children, every child should have to read something like carl sagans the demon haunted world or even bill brysons a short history to see that the world is magic enough without this tosh and new age dogma

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
I would believe you or anyone else if they just provided proof/But how can you provide proof of any kind?I have no friggen idea.

Well, it's kind of hard to prove anything over the Internet. At the same time, I accept that there are people who may or may not believe me, and I'm fine with this. I just don't like being flamed for my beliefs.

You said I think badly of indigos because I do not fit the criteria to be a indigo.This is wrong I and everyone I know fit the criteria.i'm not threatend in the least...

I'm starting to wonder if this website that people are finding this "criteria" from is perhaps bunk. Or perhaps they need to be a little bit more specific, or something.

I just don't understand how when you describe the reasons you are a indigo ,they are all normal stuff wich every human I know does or has done...And these are your guy's own words..

There are things that I can do that aren't really the norm. I don't like to publicly describe them here, though. I just don't feel comfortable. U2U's are a bit more okay.

Well said.i agree we are all special,I'm just not sure all those claiming to be indigo are actually indigo.

Now that, I agree with. I'm not naming names, but it seems like this has become a "trend" in ATS lately, therefore, everyone is kind of out against the people here who claim to be indigos. And those of us who honestly believe we are such, are kind of left to sit back and keep our mouths shut, because of all of the ridiculousness going on.

Also it strikes me odd that most of you are adults.So isn' saying you are a "inidigo CHILD" a oxymoron.

That's why I just call myself an indigo. I don't refer to myself as a child, because I am no longer a child. I'm an indigo adult.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
i agree most people just want to be special to someone.

but there are exceptions and please minhawk lets talk over u2u and we can talk bout our gifts.

also ive gone past sadness anger and now i just laugh at the people who rant and raid at people claiming there indigos lol its kinda funny because they dont understand that much lol

peace out!

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Actually Indigo is the color of the Chakra color Indigo, which represents the AJNA, Wikipedia reference >

Ajna (along with Bindu, either or both are considered to correspond to the third eye) is linked to the pineal gland which may inform a model of its envisioning. Ajna is held as the chakra of time, awareness and of light. The pineal gland is a light sensitive gland that produces the hormone melatonin which regulates sleep and awakening. Symbolised by a lotus with two petals.

So I would presume the real meaning of an Indigo Child is that WE are born able to recognize our SELF and easier to get in touch with our mind and body, feel more connected to life. Know that you have a purpose in your life, a purpose that involves the whole world.

What I am about to say was realized to me way before I heard about Indigo Children. They say when you are in a sort of meditation state and you focus on one thing, feel everything around you, and tune out. A feeling can emerge, a feeling like spiraling energy throughout your whole body, creating an almost sensory orgasm. Every bit of your body explodes with energy. They say that is your body and mind, going to the next step, evolving in a way. But I know this feeling, fairly well. Very hard to explain, but extraordinarily pleasing.

Anyways, thats my two cents.

LISTENING TO: PUSCIFER - "Indigo Children" Released October 30th 2007

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical_Psycho

wow, where did you find that exert from? It describes me almost exactly, adn my name is Brian as well...wierd. I am starting to feel that perhaps that i am a Indigo as well. Does anyone know someone that i can sit down at talk about this, and help me fiqure this out? U2U me please. Thanks

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I feel like I am especially empathetic and intuitive, and yeah, ALL those IC traits are lookin awfully familiar...but now someone has gone and slapped a label on it and ruined it for me. Now everyone can google my specialness and say "oh yeah, thats me!". Thanks a lot!

BTW- If you read the Pisces descriptions out there on Astrology sites you will find the very same descriptions. I doubt everyone born between Feb 20 and Mar 20 are Indigo children (or are they?)

Who makes these checklists? I want to believe that we are all evolving. We have to get better intellectually and spiritually.
edited to add-
I dont know why I replied to this thread. it looks to be started over a year ago- sorry! I dont even know how I got an old thread like this anyway.

[edit on 31-12-2007 by raven bombshell]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Indigo child refers to the colour of your aura. If you don't know if you are an indigo child, or have an indigo aura, then you need to find someone whom you can trust who can see/read aura's.

There is a difference between chakra and aura.

Indigo child (or more correctly Indigo person) refers to the colour of the aura, not the chakra. Indigo persons will have a strong seventh chakra.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by golddragnet

I dont really care if I am. From what I have read I am too old to be in that group, anyway. Im just an eccentric cat lady and artist. The world will always need the eccentric cat ladies.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by raven bombshell

Age has nothing to do with it. If you are an indigo it is worth finding out. Many Indigo's will have become disconnected from the energy that goes through the universe, just the same as everyone else, all a matter of conditioning and influences from modern society culture (or lack of culture). My wife is an Indigo, but we can all aspire to improve our awareness of the energy that flows through the world, and our chakra's, regardless of whether we are indigo or not.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
It is so funny to read how some of you say that everyone you know fits those descriptions of an indigo child or adult. It only means you haven't the slightest idea what it feels like to be an indigo. If you could understand that, if someone close to you were an indigo you might have had more respect for us.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
As far as Indigo's go...i've freaked out several friends and relatives including my father....all the while not knowing what it is. I was born in 1978. I'm one of the stronger Indigo's you'll meet. Let me explain.

Things I can do..without explination:

I can 'hear' the static electricity on the surface of televisions, even if the volume is all the way down. Walking down a hotel corridor, i can tell you which rooms have a TV on....and which one's don't.

I can sense intent. If someone is about to enter the room i'm already occupying, i can sense their arrival 30 seconds to 5 minutes before they enter. The strongest connection is with my father, whom i could sense a half block away before he arrived. I used to irritate him by opening doors as he would reach for them on the other side.

I've also transferred energy through my hands to certain people. Palm to palm about 2 inches apart, i can warm my hands so the other person's hands sweat, and they feel a sensation foreign to them. They usually draw back their hand smiling...or freaking out....one of the two.

I saw my first of many many ghosts at the age of 5. I woke up to use the restroom after everyone was sleeping. My room was upstairs, and across the hall was my parents room. Between them was the bathroom along the left wall. Directly in front of the bathroom door was the stairs to go back downstairs to the main level. I awoke...climbed out of bed, heard a slight noise...felt somethen, or someone close by. I opened the door to my room...looked down the stairs, and noticed a multi-color figure coming up the stairs. It looked like a rainbow, then dulled to just clear smoke once at the top of the stairs. Stood in front of me and paused. I turned went into the bathroom...did my business...came back out...to see nothing until my eyes had adjusted. Then i noticed the same figure at the bottom of steps...smoky again...it turned and traveled towards the kitchen...under my bedroom. At 5 years old...i shrugged and went back to bed..thinking nothing of it. Believe what you may, but that was the first of like I said....MANY. I currently live with 2 ghosts who have spoken to me multiple times. They have even unscrewed the lightbulb to the pull light in the basement of my home. When i replyed.."very funny guys" there was a gasp of sorts in the air, and a chill ran across my neck and legs. I've only seen 1 of the 2, but i feel 2 different presenses in the home.

I have 4 children...3 of which i believe have strong aura's like my own. My oldest for example HATES lightning, but doesn't mind ANY other aspect of storms. I happen to dislike lightning as it's the ONLY time my senses are null. I think it's the static in the air that does it.

Well, that's my explination of my indigo experience. I beg you parents...PLEASE DO NOT SUPRESS YOUR CHILDREN'S ABILITIES. THEY WILL BECOME DISTANT AND FRUSTRATED WHEN THEY GET OLDER. They will blame you for not letting their abilities flurish.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join