It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
PEOPLE keep throwing out 2012. is this "high frequency change" going to occure on January 1, 2012 or what day will it start?
Indigos remain, infidels will die regretfully!
Originally posted by Quackmaster
Am I the only one who is getting the 'Total BS, pile of want to be important rubbish' feeling or does anyone else here think the same? I find it incredibly sad when people have so little in their lives and have achieved/will achieve so little with their lives that they have to give them selves these new age clap trap titles to have their little fantasy of self importance.
My advice is tell your parents, I imagine they are all ready trying to find an excuse to chuck your idle existence out as it, calling yourself a prepubescent purple plonker (alternative indigo child title - more accurate I think) will just give them the option of getting you institutionalised.
Get some help.
[edit on 23-1-2007 by Quackmaster]
* They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it)
* They have a feeling of "deserving to be here," and are surprised when others don't share that.
* Self-worth is not a big issue. They often tell the parents "who they are."
* They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).
* They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.
* They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought.
* They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system busters" (nonconforming to any system).
* They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.
* They will not respond to "guilt" discipline ("Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did").
* They are not shy in letting you know what they need.
Originally posted by Quackmaster
I was approaching this whole topic light heartedly, but on re-reading a few posts I have come to the conclusion you are actually serious about this stuff.
I fit virtually every criteria you mention and yes I do feel special, but I feel special because those around me love me for my actions and person, my children are balanced and enjoy life and I never detract from another’s right to have their own opinion. I just treat life as the gift it is and don’t feel the need to try and say mine is more individual or special than someone else's.
Taking this to the next level and labelling yourself as some self righteous group of dark violet veggie lovers, at least to me, strikes me as vulgar. You sit their like some sort of master of knowledge, enlightened beyond the rest of our simple understanding. To me you are extremely deluded to the point of genuine medical concern for the state of your mind.
The sad thing is I know no matter what is discussed, no matter what the truth, you are unable to let go of this fantasy because all you would be left with is a life as hollow and pointless as your attempts to prove the validity of this moronic maroon mammary drinkers club.