It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I an indigo Child I need answers help.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I meet all or most of the requirements of that of an indigo child. but i'm not sure what it means to be one. The school part of indigo is all right. I fit into everyone of those categories. Is this going against my religion, should I tell my parents?

[edit on 29-8-2005 by Conspiracy Theorist06]

[edit on 14-9-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Relax, I am an indigo child, don’t worry.

If you want to tell your parents it is your choice, I would not do it! Keep it secret and learn from it! Take the advantage that evolution has given you; I am of the First Wave, fifth column.

Hail and kill

NeonHelmet

ps: being an indigo has nothing to do with society or religion, it only concerns you!

EDIT: Why are you posting this in the SS forum?

[edit on 29-8-2005 by NeonHelmet]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I had no idea what an indigo child was so I did a quick search:

* They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it)
* They have a feeling of "deserving to be here," and are surprised when others don't share that.
* Self-worth is not a big issue. They often tell the parents "who they are."
* They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).
* They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.
* They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought.
* They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system busters" (nonconforming to any system).
* They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.
* They will not respond to "guilt" discipline ("Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did").
* They are not shy in letting you know what they need.

source: skepdic.com...

Seems to describe half the children I know, Am I missing something?

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I meet all or most of the requirements of that of an indigo child.

There are no requirements for indigo children, its just something new agey types have made up to make themselves feel special.

but i'm not sure what it means to be one.

If you beleive that you are an indigo child it means you have an inferiority complex.

Is this going against my religion, should I tell my parents?

Its got nothing to do with religion, and sure, you can tell your parents that you think you are an indigo child.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   

If you want to tell your parents it is your choice, I would not do it! Keep it secret and learn from it! Take the advantage that evolution has given you; I am of the First Wave, fifth column.

Please tell me you're putting Conspiracy Theorist06 on.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I'm not so sure of this indigo idea either but there is a difference in our mindsets. Though from the sound of it an indigo child sounds like a rebelious spoiled brat to me. I understand its good to challenge authority once and awhile but to act aloft and better then everyone, sorry just sounds like rotten kid to me trying to make up a reason to act they way they do. Just my opinion, So I hope no one take offense.

-Aza

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Found this.... I had never heard of "indigo" until reading it here at ATS a year or so ago... so I googled it..

This is just one of the sites that comes up... I found this one interesting...
www.dnaperfection.com...

supposedly, a person wrote a letter to the "author" of the site:

I have troubles with rage.
I am selfish
I'm frustrated and I don't know why.
I don't want to have the average life, that being the house the dog the 2 kids blah blah
I love leadership
I do have empathy, but no tolerance for stupidity
There are so many things I don't understand, I don't really know why. I want to know more, and I strongly want to become somebody. What does Indigo children mean?
I'll subscribe to the newsletter, I hope to here from you again.

Here was part of the reply :

Where do you go from here? Well, basically Indigos are here to help raise the frequency of the planet and everyone living here in preparation for 2012 - when the Earth moves up a notch in frequency. So if you like leadership, then this is the ultimate mission for you
But most people need to remove their energetic blockages, past-life and inherited karmic imprints, and activate their DNA to a point to where they can see the big picture and where they fit in to this drama unfolding now.

So this person is trying to "sell" people who are "indigo" that they'll be rulers after 2012 ? Or did I totally miss something here?

Personally I think it's all rubish.... The Indigo thing that is.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
yes indigo child BAD / normal assimilated indoctrinated normalized child GOOD!

We bad

U good

thank you!

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeonHelmet
I am of the First Wave, fifth column.

NeonHelmet,
Where can I find more info on this? (link)
Is it related to the 2012?

thanx.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I was around for the start of this, and basically it was one woman who suddenly felt she was "enlightened" and started a labeling system for people who felt a need to belong (that's not what she called it, but she listed some fairly ordinary things (as has been noted) and described this as something that ONLY Indigo Children would have.

Nearly every person on the planet fits the profile.

And yes, there are some folks trying to make a quick buck off this.

Speaking as a parent, I would NOT tell your parents. If you like to chat with people who say they are Indigo Children, go ahead and do so. Depending on your parents, it's probably not a good idea to do confess to something that, when they go looking for it, has a real element of "lunatic fringe-ness" to it. It's not likely to lead to an improvement in your situation.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Actually i think the selfishness is very good reason for saying your bad. A truely enlightened individual would not act selfish. They would act with kindness and generosity. A truely enlightened individual would not charge you for information as it should all be free for everyone. If it informs you and impowers you , should not everyone have access to it? The fact they tend to stay within their group is another selfish trait. Enlightenment would teach you that we are all the same. We are all part of the universe and we all have a purpose. Sorry it comes off like this but you should not reward selfishness. Nor should you nurture it, like they describe in some of their books about indigo children (what do you know...they sell books on them)
The only problem is when they get their ideals crushed when they realise the worlds doesn't work that way.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

Originally posted by NeonHelmet
I am of the First Wave, fifth column.

NeonHelmet,
Where can I find more info on this? (link)
Is it related to the 2012?

thanx.

1: you can't
2: yes

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06
I meet all or most of the requirements of that of an indigo child. but i'm not sure what it means to be one. The school part of indigo is all right. I fit into everyone of those categories. Is this going against my religion, should I tell my parents?

[edit on 29-8-2005 by Conspiracy Theorist06]

If you want more insight into this go to:
groups.yahoo.com...

Peace
Crustas

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
more "interesting" stuff.... ( if you believe it that is )....

Anshallah, antui nahadre entu ansham. And so we come to you with great illumination of Light.

It is that on this occasion we wish to speak to you of the children. It is that for many years of your earth time, your children have been arriving with the gifts as it was in the Beginning. These children inherently carry that which is the crystalline energies. Not only are these energetics crystalline in nature, they are also carrying the harmonics of the pyramids, those which are tetrahedronal in form. These pyramids carrying an entirety of the spectrum of light. The Sacred Spiral. This meaning a fullness of the spectrum of light and frequencies. A complete set of energies. Perfection in existence.

at the bottom of the page, read the letter that was written...

The grid had been established and was strengthened by the Psychic Children for two reasons:
1. To draw in the souls of other Psychic Children who would help shift the paradigm.
2. To offer an energetic platform for the rest of us to access that place within ourselves,
enabling us to ascend to their level of awareness.

Thomas explained that the work was now complete, and even offered a method for accessing the grid. I jumped out of the hot tub and immediately wrote the simple message down. And there was one other thing. Thomas made it very clear that this message was only to be shared with individuals who "asked" to receive it. In other words, I was not to simply post it on a web site where anyone can stumble upon it. He explained that the real magic will only occur by actually requesting the information. It should be distributed free to anyone who asked, but they would have to ask. The message comes in three separate parts (very short), and will be emailed to anyone in three separate emails.

www.greatdreams.com...

Wow - this stuff is getting deep now.... I wanted to see the "thomas messages" so of course I googled it..

www.awakening-healing.com... 23.htm

He sits in a bath tub or hot tub to receive the messages.... nope nothing wrong here....

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Indigo children are here to help everyone. Thats it, theres no conspiracy, or 'leadership' involved, the man meant to lead the people into truth.

If you dont believe it, then that is the proof of why the Indigo children are here. This planet WILL change into the higher frequency, which means we will become less dense, and take on more of the form of light, which unfolds the truth about us. You can't stop this, it would be like stopping evolution, which is what is happening. You see this planet is ruled by minds, not hearts. We are meant to use our minds as tools, yet we are taken over by our minds and find ourself in our minds and look past our true selves, which are pure.

The people who see this as sci fi or fiction, Im afraid you have still got some learning to do, but dont worry, we all do. Its what we're made to do.

The truth is, the year 2012 will be the click point where the majority of the population will be more enlightened to the truth, therefore the combined frequencys of all those people will heighten those who have not yet evolved passed the mind.

To start, close your mind and use it when you need it. The way people think these days will turn them mad, constant and addicted, the mind needs to talk, its in charge...THIS IS FALSE! You are in charge of your minds, start by stopping it for short amounts of time and you will feel peace, dont think, let it rest.

The more you close your mind and meditate in this state, the more you will realise about heaven and its true nature.

Gods blessed us, lets not deny this

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
sorry...

I personally see it as someone who thought this whole thing up and decided to to tie it in with the whole 2012 "thing" and try to sell some books and or start a "cult"....

but to each his own... good luck with it and I'll see you in 2012...

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I actually meet those requirements to that Indigo child thing, but I don't really give a .. you know what.
Didn't know what an Indigo child is so I did some searching on google and found this:
www.metagifted.org...

Brian* has trouble in school. He doesn't like to follow directions and he refuses to do the classwork if he can't see the point of it. Although his grades are low, his parents know he is gifted and talented. At home he will work on his model rockets for hours at a stretch. Despite this, he has been labeled with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD). When Brian's classmates call him names, he cries. He feels persecuted and vows to get back at them one day. Sometimes he can see colored light around his friends and occasionally he sees angels and can hear them talking to him. He knows immediately when his mother isn't feeling well, and when he puts his hands on her back she feels better. He is very disturbed by the problems in the world like homelessness and the devastation of the rain forests and he wants to solve these problems and improve the world. Brian is an Indigo Child.

I actually meet those "requirements", except for the talking with angels part.
It's more like talking with demons.
I see a knife and I get these images of death and destruction, sometimes, but I hate that.
I started doing bad in school in 2nd grade, so I was put into this program where they helped me out and stuff, but at home I liked to take electronics apart and then find out what goes where and put them back together.
I was pretty anti-social, but I got along with the other kids like bullies and loners, and they liked to have me around.
I still am kind of anti-social, except around my family and good friends.
Other kids would make fun of me, and I'd flip out on them and run home.
I'm not physically sensitive and take pain pretty well.
I actually kind of like pain.
And yes, I am pretty disturbed about what goes on in the world today and I feel like I have to do something to help, and I'm planning on doing it.
So what do you other "Indigo children" think?

[edit on 8/29/2005 by Logical_Psycho]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Somebody told me I was one about a week ago.

The funny thing is I had no clue what they were talking about. And I still dont today.

Anyone can fit the description.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Anyone can fit the description.

absolutely... I sent the profile questions to my G/F and she actually "fit" about 4 of them....

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
On that first site I fit all of them except the first one.
I only think of my self as "royalty" when I'm joking around with my girlfriend.
On this site:
www.metagifted.org...
I fit 16 of them.

I also met 23 of the "requirements" of an adult indigo:
www.metagifted.org...

Anyway, what's the connection between Indigo Children and 2012?
Supposedly the world will change drastically during 2012.

[edit on 8/29/2005 by Logical_Psycho]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join