It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrifying US Secret weapon...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I think that it is common knowledge that any war is an opportunity to try out new technology in a battle field setting.

This is one reason why it was folly for the Iraqi's to try to take on the US in the first place. There is no way they can win. Thus the resorting to terrorism which is infinitely more effective. This will only last as long as a large enough faction of the population desires it.

Anyways back to the weapon it is described as having electical energy. Sounds Tesla to me.

Regards Rense, not everything there is a lie, how fortunate we would be if they were all lies. My only fear is Rense's penchance for atheists and anarchists.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Perhaps it was a new rail gun of some kind, that or some kind of new energy weapon similar to the energy weapons on space satelites we hear about.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I totaly believe that. At first , before reading the entire article, the headline made me think it was a non-violent weapon deployed to control a riot. Something like that microwave ray gun, or that other "ray" gun that makes targets sick and vomit.

Personally, I would have rather read the headline, "Crowd of Iraqi civilians vomit on scene of riot when confronted with military tank". Far more entertaining

[Edited on 26-10-2003 by MrRadicalEd]

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I like DR's idea of dreagons breath rounds. But considering they can have the same effect as flamethrowers( burning painfully but not killing) wouldnt they be outlawed too? I know the US is not big on the Geneva conventions but I haveant heard about them using outlawed weapons. Anyways I dont know why they would want to use dragons breath in an urban setting when they dont seem to mind using exsplosives.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I can't believe anyone would take Rense.com seriously.

At best the Rense.com people take true events and distort them into conspiracy theory content when there is no proof of conspiracy.

For example:
On Oct. 6th 2003 India's Air Chief stated that "Any country on the fringe of space technology like India has to work towards... laser weapon platforms in space and killer satellites", to protect their space assets.

So Rense.com picks up this story, puts a conspiracy spin on it and they post a headline on their website that reads like this:

"India Building Nuclear Attack Platform In Space"

They give credit to a south asian news agency but of course the link is dead.... go figure.

There are dozens of similar examples of conspiracy "yellow journalism" on Rense.com ... don't even waste your time reading that crap.

intelgurl

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Intel,

what you have just said is so true and happened many times there at Rense,

but I state my case,

not all articles there are worthless,

some links are not even on their site,

and some material is authored by others that can be verified as legitimate sources.

It is better to question the validity of all material always than to exclude oneself from a potentially good source of information IMHO.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Yeah rense is craaaaaaaaaaap

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Rense.com provides several media files of UFO sightings that would otherwise not be online, so it is a useful resource. Also, since when is any conspiracy website taken seriously?

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 07:15 AM
link   
are incredible machines....a typical example of soviet production at peak performance

phenomenal structures, try stopping one or two, let alone a whole batallion

whatever the U.S has got, the u.s.s.r will develop sooner or later, it's only a matter of time

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus
whatever the U.S has got, the u.s.s.r will develop sooner or later, it's only a matter of time

USSR????

intelgurl

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I doubt it's true. I don't think the U.S. would bother covering up a new weapon like that.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevx
I doubt it's true. I don't think the U.S. would bother covering up a new weapon like that.

~I'm not too sure about that. I mean it's like saying why cover up our stealth technology? Or why use these new JDAMS?

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl

Originally posted by Cyrus

USSR????

intelgurl

Rense.com is not my idea of an unbiased news organ, myself. However, Western media is far from "objective" - you only have to compare Sky, CNN, BBC and NBC. Completely different viewpoints, all sensationalist news. Let the dumbing-down of the world commence!

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Cool does sound like a plasma or other high energy weapon
What i want to know is when are those shotgun shells going to be in my Local Walmart ?

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   
i think its total crap.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Microwave tank?Harmonic resonance weapon?lol

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Doubt it's real. I don't think they would deploy stuff like that in combat unless they were desperate.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
An anonymous source told me that the ray/laser gun is a GPS tracking syetem from space that can lock on to a target and dispose of the target instantly....

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
i think its a mobolized version of HAARP message me for your opinion

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dzats

wow - a thread thats lain doemant for 5 years brought back to life

HAARP , you say ?? even with the full power of HAARP - it canot ` shoot bolts ` try studding what it realky is instead of the internet fantasy version

second - if this ` magic weapon ` was so effective and teriffying - where is it now ????

in real life ` magic weapons ` do not just apear on the battlefeild for a single engagement - then vanish never to be seen again

they have a massive development program behind them - and the associated technology to support them

where is any of it ?

it continues to amaze me that some poeople will believe any story based on a single claimed eyewitness , and zero co-oberating evidence

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join