It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FYI: Freemasonry Threads on Secret Societies

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrDog
Now please correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that a Masonic phrase?

NO IT'S NOT!! if you would have followed the link that Mirthful gave you, you wouldve seen that that quote was a HOAX!!! it was a hoax perpetuated by a man named leo taxil, who publically admitted that it was a hoax!

So I'm wrong and the Skull and Bones is in no way Masonic related?

Not in the least bit related!

Damn dude, you are chock full of falsities!!!
:bnghd:

[edit on 18-8-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
And just like a conspiracy site this masonic site has put there spin on it.

So it was just a hoax. I'm supposed to believe that but not what another site(sites) says just because it's the opposite of what you've been indoctrinated to believe in.

That's the beauty of freethinking hey?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   

And just like a conspiracy site this masonic site has put there spin on it.

So it was just a hoax. I'm supposed to believe that but not what another site(sites) says just because it's the opposite of what you've been indoctrinated to believe in.

That's the beauty of freethinking hey?

GOOD GOD MAN the guy who WROTE the article in which the quote was made PUBLICALLY admitted it!!! You can read it for yourself on Wikipedia:

en.wikipedia.org...

has it ever occurred to you that the websites you're visiting are GARBAGE?!? They misrepresent DOCUMENTED FACT, and you believe them!!!

No offense dude, but you're really starting to piss me off. I'm trying to help you out here, but I'm really close to just telling you to f off and let you believe your conspiratorial garbage. Either you want to learn the TRUTH, or you want to believe your fantasies. Make a choice. But please stop wasting my time.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
www.freedomdomain.com...

Ok I found this a couple of minutes ago whilst trying to find links between Skull and Bones and Masons.

Quite interesting I think. I'm still searching for the link though

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
MrDog, your siggy:

KNOWLEDGE IS WISDOM AND WISDOM IS THE PATH TO UNDERSTANDING.
SEARCH THE TRUTH AND THEN THE THEORY WILL BE TAKEN OUT OF CONSPIRACY THEORY.

Makes sense to me, why do you discount it?

The Masons provide proof, you provide nothing but opinion. LINKS. Try a little research please.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   

www.freedomdomain.com...

Ok I found this a couple of minutes ago whilst trying to find links between Skull and Bones and Masons.

Quite interesting I think. I'm still searching for the link though

Dude how GULLIBLE are you?!? You'll believe anything someone tells you as long as it makes a good story, won't you?!?

I'm done answering your questions. You're like a child. Until you're ready to do some REAL research in valid websites and sources, not this conspiracy BS, I'm not going to try to correct your INCREDIBLY MISTAKEN beliefs. Go believe what you want and be a sucker and a parrot for conspiracy theorists who want nothing but to prey on your fears in order to make a quick buck. But remember what you're really doing: condemning an innocent organization while all the evidence and documented fact proves that it is YOU who is mistaken.

Edit:

And while you're at it, get rid of your signature. You neither abide by those principles, nor do you believe in them. Now go be a sucker and read buy into more conspiratorial BS without demanding the least bit of proof. Damn troll.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Don't forget Novus Ordo Seclorum.

Now please correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that a Masonic phrase?

The language of medicine and law, and frequently used to provide meaningful quotes... But not Masonic in any way.

What do you think Novus Ordo Seclorum means? Before you answer, you might want to make sure you know what the Latin word for "world" is.

Latin Monkeys, not just for ordering pizza during the Roman Empire anymore...

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I've struck a nerve with you sebatwerk The bold capitals andwith you nearing the f off stage.

Ok I'm out after the truth. However why should I take your word for it when you've been indoctrinated by the system I'm talking about?

Just because you're apart of it does that mean you are Enlightened enough to know if there is a grand plan or not. What happens when you're not there. Do you actually know what happens?

Of course you will defend a system you're part of. Just like I defended the Army when I was part of that.

It doesn't mean I'm right or you're right. We have opposing views. Wow there's no need for the obscenities.

As I told you before sebatwerk I've nothing against people who are Masons. I have family and friends who are such people.

Watch what you say just because someone has a different opinion.

[edit on 18-8-2005 by MrDog]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
It actually means Ages

New Order of the Ages is the direct English translation I believe.

Seclorum, a shortened form of seculorum (sæculorum), is the plural of seculum (sæculum), means: generations, centuries, ages.

There I checked just for you

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
MrDog, I'm NOT a Mason and you continually disregard my posts. Why?

Are you only focussed on the advesarial?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Intrepid.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings however I've just looked back on the posts for tonight and I can't find any question you asked other than the post where you were confused about me having to write more for the moderators.

I'll answer that again. I wrote a 1 line answer to begin with and ATS came up with an auto reply saying I had to write more hence writing at the bottom do I have to write more.

If there was another question I missed it and I'm sorry I wasn't ignoring you or anything like that.

Ask again because I can't find a post

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
, you might want to make sure you know what the Latin word for "world" is.

universitas, orbis
is the Latin for world

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   

If there was another question I missed it and I'm sorry I wasn't ignoring you or anything like that.

Ask again because I can't find a post

Cool, you're a selective reader. Let me re-enter my questions, from this thread.

Originally posted by intrepid
MrDog, your siggy:

KNOWLEDGE IS WISDOM AND WISDOM IS THE PATH TO UNDERSTANDING.
SEARCH THE TRUTH AND THEN THE THEORY WILL BE TAKEN OUT OF CONSPIRACY THEORY.

Makes sense to me, why do you discount it?

MrDog, I'm NOT a Mason and you continually disregard my posts. Why?

Are you only focussed on the advesarial?

Then a salient point:

Side note: Links help. Anyone can say anything. Personally I'm the God of Fish. Bet I could Google that.

Opinions are like uhhum, evertone has one. Facts are a different thing.

Interested in your reply.

BTW, will I have to bold the questions? I can if I have to.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   

you might want to make sure you know what the Latin word for "world" is.

universitas, orbis
is the Latin for world

Close, but negative. Nice try, thanks for playing.

universitas : the whole, total, universe, world / university.

universum : universe, the world.

www.nd.edu...

orbis : circle, orb, ring, disk, orbit, coil/ round / rotation

orbis terrarum : the world, the Earth

www.nd.edu...

I think what you are looking for is:

mundus : world, universe.

www.nd.edu...

[edit on 8/18/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Damn, it got quiet in here all of a sudden.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Ok I'm out after the truth. However why should I take your word for it when you've been indoctrinated by the system I'm talking about?

I haven't been indoctrinated by anything, Freemasonry doesn't indoctrinate its members. Why would you believe so? Did you read THAT in a conspiracy website? Freemasonry does nothing more than TEACH MORALS. Understand? You can't prove this, so why would you believe it is a fact?!?

And if you don't want to take my word for it, at least look at the EVIDENCE we have presented for you. It's completely irrefutable, yet you choose to ignore it.

Just because you're apart of it does that mean you are Enlightened enough to know if there is a grand plan or not. What happens when you're not there. Do you actually know what happens?

YES! I have been a member long enough to know what the organization is, what its aims are, what its activities are and what does and DOES NOT occur on a regular basis!

When you were in school, did you know what went on when you weren't there?!? how do you know there weren't satanic rituals going on in the auditorium when you were home sick?!?

Do you know what goes on in your workplace when youre not there?!? how do you know that your company isnt out to rape children and rule the world, and you are just being kept in the dark about it?!?

Do you see how stupid those arguments are?!? :bnghd:

Watch what you say just because someone has a different opinion.

You don't have a different opinion, you have a MISTAKEN BELIEF! You don't THINK that the sky is blue, it's not an opinion. it's a fact. Much the same way, KNOWING what Freemasonry is and is not is a FACT, not an opinion. i KNOW what goes on in the fraternity on a regular basis, and you could topo if you bothered to look at the FACTS and not just the HERESAY.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Sebatwerk, what happened to ignoring me? Isn't arguing with liers, AS YOU CLAIM I AM, a waste of time? Can I say to all who read these posts that you are a lier? You and your tag team of pro-masons love to tell all readers, in your spin and flip ways, (very carefully selecting quotes to attack out of context while ignoring many valid points) that any who disagree with you are liers.

Arn't you big enough to agree to disagree and let readers get on with concidering the ISSUES from all sides and forming their own opinions? Do you think everyone is too foolish to think for themselves? Or are you affraid that readers may notice a ring of truth to the conspiracy theories presented and look closer at any difficulties they've had at getting justice.

You've presented your (narrow, believe me BECAUSE I'm a mason) case more than often enough for readers to compare to the the other side that posters submit. If your 'fraternity' is, so obviously, ONLY EVER BENEVOLENT wouldn't it be self evident? Do you seriously want readers to believe that everyone in the world who have ever claimed injustices rort by secret societies are liers, deluded,( insults ad nauseum)? If not then you have to accept that some posters may be intellegent, caring souls who know that before corruption and consiracy can be delt with it has to be accepted, by the powers that be, as existing.

Can't you accept that those who have already paid a heavy price for speaking out may be reluctant to give away too many identifying facts, to people as quick to judge others liers you and other pro-masons are? Don't you think that they may worry that your opinions of them as deluded, lying mental cases, may stop them being successful at say, a job interview, if you chose to share those opinions with say, the interviewing fellow secret society member?

Your arguement that those who share negative experiences or opinions with/of secret societies are just chasing 'points'/attention or are deluded/liers doesn't answer why, in an effort to obtain justice, so many people all over the world keep bashing their heads against the razor wire baricade secret societies surround themselves with.

I apologize to all sick of this online sparring (believe me I am too) but as you claim the right and responsibility to defend your secret society, I claim the right to support those accussed of lieing because they share a negative opinion of secret societies.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan
You and your tag team of pro-masons love to tell all readers, in your spin and flip ways, (very carefully selecting quotes to attack out of context while ignoring many valid points) that any who disagree with you are liers.

Spin and flip ways? You mean like speaking from experience, presenting facts, reference materials and citing our evidence? That's "spin and flip"? or is that just another wishful claim on your part. Just because you say it doesn't make it so.

Arn't you big enough to agree to disagree and let readers get on with concidering the ISSUES from all sides and forming their own opinions? Do you think everyone is too foolish to think for themselves? Or are you affraid that readers may notice a ring of truth to the conspiracy theories presented and look closer at any difficulties they've had at getting justice.

Oh yes, of course. maybe I'm afraid people will find out THE TRUTH, right? I WISH people could find out the truth for themselves, but all they have are idiotic conspiracy theorists such as yourself misleading them in every which way! That's why we masons are here, to set the record straight.

Do you have a problem with me trying to set the record straight and make the truth known?

You've presented your (narrow, believe me BECAUSE I'm a mason) case more than often enough for readers to compare to the the other side that posters submit.

Actually I've posted VOLUMES worth of references, evidence, articles, etc etc for people to see. Just go ahead and look in the ATS archives. There is a wealth of factual information there. But I will not keep repeating myself over and over, that is why I now tell people to go look the facts up for themselves.

If your 'fraternity' is, so obviously, ONLY EVER BENEVOLENT wouldn't it be self evident?

It is self-evident, when you step out of the conspiracy theory arena. once you get past the heresay, speculation, supposition, circumstance and empty, fact-less accusations, Freemasonry is OBVIOUSLY nothing more than what it claims to be. Why do you think that ONLY conspiracy theorists believe this crap? BECAUSE CONSPIRACY THEORY ITSELF IS INHERENTLY FLAWED!!!!!

Do you seriously want readers to believe that everyone in the world who have ever claimed injustices rort by secret societies are liers, deluded,( insults ad nauseum)? If not then you have to accept that some posters may be intellegent, caring souls who know that before corruption and consiracy can be delt with it has to be accepted, by the powers that be, as existing.

I don't care what you claim, as long as its true. Stop LYING about my fraternity and there won't be a problem. But when I KNOW that what you say is false, I will definitely make you look like the fool you are for bald-faced lying.

I apologize to all sick of this online sparring (believe me I am too) but as you claim the right and responsibility to defend your secret society, I claim the right to support those accussed of lieing because they share a negative opinion of secret societies.

Negative opinion, or mistaken knowledge?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I agree with you Mr.dog, pretty hard to say anything in this forum without these self sufficient rightous zealots tearing you apart.

here are some quotes from that paranoid conspiracy site you posted ( www.freedomdomain.com... )

They are involved (in the higher levels) in magic and a high percentage of those in Black Magic.

magic part is true, but the ''black magic'' is BS. magic is not black or white, it just IS. the user free will will make it black or white, if you like this simple duality.

The Compass represents geometry and building. It is a Mason's tool. It measures by "Degrees". "When you graduate college, you recieve a 3'Degree'." You are also called an "Alumni" for "Illuminated" or "Illuminati"

YAY i am a illuminati, now where is my doomsday device and my sacrificial dirk? and where the hell did i put my oil price remote control? No seriously thats pure BS. And its coming from me, and im considered the ''least masonic'' mason on this forum. plz take it seriously before sebatwerk punches you in the face with his rethorical skills again.

im going to stop there. There are some thruths in the text you provided, but also a lot of garbage.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonchild
I agree with you Mr.dog, pretty hard to say anything in this forum without these self sufficient rightous zealots tearing you apart.

here are some quotes from that paranoid conspiracy site you posted ( www.freedomdomain.com... )

They are involved (in the higher levels) in magic and a high percentage of those in Black Magic.

magic part is true, but the ''black magic'' is BS. magic is not black or white, it just IS. the user free will will make it black or white, if you like this simple duality.

The Compass represents geometry and building. It is a Mason's tool. It measures by "Degrees". "When you graduate college, you recieve a 3'Degree'." You are also called an "Alumni" for "Illuminated" or "Illuminati"

YAY i am a illuminati, now where is my doomsday device and my sacrificial dirk? and where the hell did i put my oil price remote control? No seriously thats pure BS. And its coming from me, and im considered the ''least masonic'' mason on this forum. plz take it seriously before sebatwerk punches you in the face with his rethorical skills again.

im going to stop there. There are some thruths in the text you provided, but also a lot of garbage.

Wow. I wish I had an available vote to give you. What a difference, what a difference between you and sebatwerk. At least you took the time to read it and seperated the truth and what is the BS. And we're talking about a conspiracy site here, think about that for a second.

Nice

sebatwerk, maybe you can learn a thing or two from moonchild

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join