FYI: Freemasonry Threads on Secret Societies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
You know, no matter where you look on this forum you are BOUND to find a thread that is mason related. I keep hearing from masons that, "It is NOT a secret socieity!". Wah Wah. Well then WHY is there so many threads here on freemasonry? Why do masons encourage answering questions on a SECRET SOCIETY FORUM? Why is there a SWARM of freemasons attacking any thread that says that it is a secret society? THEN you go around asking/answering ONLY "legitimate pro-mason" questions as if THIS is the place to learn about it! Shouldn't masons be upset about this? I mean you ARE supporting the idea that it IS a secret society by ANSWERING all these questions. If you do not believe that freemasonry is not a Secret Society, then I suggest you leave ATS and find a website that is more stimulating to the enlightenment of your masonic "knowledge"! THIS IS A FORUM ABOUT SECRET SOCIETIES NOT A HAVEN FOR FREEMASONIC PRACTICES OR LECTURES!

ATS = CONSPIRACY COMMUNITY

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Let me restate that I think you ned some xanax. Bad.

Why is Masonry discussed so much on ATS?

Hmmmmmm... *scratches head*

Ah-HA!

Woooooooooow...
Shocker.

Now I'm done with this thread...

No More Masonic Venting Threads

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I see no purpose for this thread, other than to be inflamitory and garner points.

What's your point eudaimonia, I see none.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
what the hell is masonry anyway?

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonchild

I thought you were one, at least that's what you put forth.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

your sarcasm meter must be broken

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia
You know *SNIP*

Indeed I do…

Another satisfied “sore loser;” you’ve done all you can to vilify Freemasonry and you’ve come up short. It has been you who has initiated threads claiming Freemasonry is a secret society, not the Masonic members here. It has been you who has continued to foster this grave misconception in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. It has been you that has so desperately clung to any website, link or upload, regardless of how outlandish in an attempt to discredit Freemasonry… To which the well informed Brethren have responded, and dispelled, and now you cry “fowl?” I have another word for you… “Pwned!” It’s too late to take your ball home now… As for the Masons here assembled at ATS, we’re quite comfortable, and I think we’ll stay a wee bit longer, whether you mind or not…

Like It here Monkeys, not just for calling ATS home anymore…

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   

your sarcasm meter must be broken

So, you aren't a Mason?

Sarcasm has little to do with it.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I see no purpose for this thread, other than to be inflamitory and garner points.

What's your point eudaimonia, I see none.

My point is move all masonic threads to BTS (Religion)

As I see it, there isn't much of a purpose disccusing freemasonry here on Secret Societies when Secret Societies itself IS conspiritorial.

And WILL cause inflamitory responses.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
My first post was a sarcasm, I though it was obvious. Im asking ''what the hell is masonry anyway?'' although ive posted in a lot of threads concerning it.

so to make sure everyones understand : yes im a master mason in a memphis mizraim lodge called sol-om-on (the 3 names of the sun). I usually play the role of the brother expert (again i hope this is a correct translation from the french terms im used to) in the rituals. If needed be, ill play the role of the 2nd watcher (or surveillant, dunno the english term - im sure anyway that sebatwerk will be correcting me in the next 5 seconds)

edit : removed something mean i posted and i felt bad about it

A:.L:.G:.D:.G:.A:.D:.M:.

Moonchild :.

[edit on 16-8-2005 by moonchild]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   

As I see it, there isn't much of a purpose disccusing freemasonry here on Secret Societies when Secret Societies itself IS conspiritorial.

Masonry is not a religion. And maybe the masonic conspiracy would come to a end if all the paranoids out there stop linking it to your beloved illuminatis and new world order.

A:.L:.G:.D:.G:.A:.D:.M:.

Moonchild :.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I believe the intent of masons on this forum is to belittle, insult, humiliate and scare anyone from bringing up any (even if only perceived by paranoid masons) anti-mason sentiments with anyone in their day to day lives. They don't have to know the person, their standing or achievements in the 'real' world to declare, to all who read these post, that those not pro-mason are mental, crazy, foolish, stupid etc. while demanding that people accept that they can and should be believed BECAUSE they are masons. Masons will always have generations of pro-mason books to throw at all who are only begining to question the true merits and purpose of this secret society. They troll for any anti-mason material and attack it as not credible, something only uneducated fools would even concider, let alone believe. They hijack threads with seriously legitimate subjects, like stopping organised child sex ring, and turn them into, pity the poor misunderstood mason, 'discussions' because how they feel they may or may not be perceived is sooooo much more important. I used the word,paranoid, above because even those who declare they are not anti-mason get attacked if their ligitimate questions could cast any doubt about the innocent benevolance of this secret society, which makes them appear paranoid or geuinely having something malevolent to hide, which they, straight up and down, deny. This is just a concidered opinion of one person who the pro-masons have continually, verbaly attacked so I don't expect any pro-masons to waste their time responding to it as I believe we have come to the point of agreeing to disagree. I'm just warning any new peole to this forum, who can't take personal insults to be very careful of how they word their questions to masons.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan
I believe the intent of masons on this forum is to belittle, insult, humiliate and scare anyone from bringing up any (even if only perceived by paranoid masons) anti-mason sentiments with anyone in their day to day lives. They don't have to know the person, their standing or achievements in the 'real' world to declare, to all who read these post, that those not pro-mason are mental, crazy, foolish, stupid etc. while demanding that people accept that they can and should be believed BECAUSE they are masons. Masons will always have generations of pro-mason books to throw at all who are only begining to question the true merits and purpose of this secret society. They troll for any anti-mason material and attack it as not credible, something only uneducated fools would even concider, let alone believe. They hijack threads with seriously legitimate subjects, like stopping organised child sex ring, and turn them into, pity the poor misunderstood mason, 'discussions' because how they feel they may or may not be perceived is sooooo much more important. I used the word,paranoid, above because even those who declare they are not anti-mason get attacked if their ligitimate questions could cast any doubt about the innocent benevolance of this secret society, which makes them appear paranoid or geuinely having something malevolent to hide, which they, straight up and down, deny. This is just a concidered opinion of one person who the pro-masons have continually, verbaly attacked so I don't expect any pro-masons to waste their time responding to it as I believe we have come to the point of agreeing to disagree. I'm just warning any new peole to this forum, who can't take personal insults to be very careful of how they word their questions to masons.

Look, i dont know about the others masonic lodges in the world, and i wont guarantee what they do, but in those ive visited, and in mine, EVERYTHING that im reading here about masonry is wrong. We dont kill babies, we dont sacrifice virgins, we dont drink blood, we dont mind control people, we are not reptiles from the 4th dimension in disguise, we dont put fluor in the city water distribution system, we dont do ANY of the stuff that new age / conspiracist here are claiming we are doing.

It might be a question of understanding also. we might be doing ''black magic'' since we study and practice alesteir crowleys teaching, we might be doing demonology because we do have rituals made to summon entities. (like a moonchild is a sexual ritual intented to summon a sophomoric entity and it requires sexual secretions from both the female and male participants - of course we dont copulate openly in the lodge, after a ritual, we always go get a meal in a nice restaurant (in french we call this meal an agape) and those who wish to do it together will agree on it and go to one of the participants home.

Whats going on in masonic temples at night? Here in montreal, the lights are always on, and since the temple is located downtown, i often see people getting out of the temple at like 2-3am, what the hell where they doing ? nobody knows except them. But im convinced they were not raping young boys.

[edit on 16-8-2005 by moonchild]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Australia is the Promised Land.

Where did you got this info? According to nostradamus, New gaul would be the promised land, since then Gaul became france and New-france is Quebec. So
Quebec is the promised land in that logic.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   

we might be doing ''black magic'' since we study and practice alesteir crowleys teaching, we might be doing demonology because we do have rituals made to summon entities. (like a moonchild is a sexual ritual intented to summon a sophomoric entity and it requires sexual secretions from both the female and male participants - of course we dont copulate openly in the lodge, after a ritual, we always go get a meal in a nice restaurant (in french we call this meal an agape) and those who wish to do it together will agree on it and go to one of the participants home.

That is quite possbly the most ludicrous thing I have ever seen/heard a "Mason" say. I still don't believe you are what you claim to be, and your posts do nothing but solidify that idea in my mind.

Whats going on in masonic temples at night? Here in montreal, the lights are always on, and since the temple is located downtown, i often see people getting out of the temple at like 2-3am, what the hell where they doing ? nobody knows except them. But im convinced they were not raping young boys.

What's all this "they" this and "they" that? I would think, if you are a Mason, it would be "we" this and "we" that.

You give yourself away almost every time you post, you know that?

Suzy: ... *sigh* I can't even deal with you anymore...

And WILL cause inflamitory responses.

Who died and made you Queen of ATS?!

Here's a thought... Why don't you go somewhere else, if you're the one with the problem?! All you do here is bash Masons anyway! Why, whatever would you do if they went away? Then you'd have no one to insult and nothing to bitch about!!!

[edit on 8/16/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Just to clarify, I have not made any of these statements;
We dont kill babies, we dont sacrifice virgins, we dont drink blood, we dont mind control people, we are not reptiles from the 4th dimension in disguise, we dont put fluor in the city water distribution system, we dont do ANY of the stuff that new age / conspiracist here are claiming we are doing.
I can only assume that, including these comments in a post replying to mine, it was your way of calling my credibility into question, which though much more gentle than the usuall assults is still an example of the point I was making.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
THIS STATEMENT BY MOONCHILD SHOULD NOT BE IGNORED

It might be a question of understanding also. we might be doing ''black magic'' since we study and practice alesteir crowleys teaching, we might be doing demonology because we do have rituals made to summon entities. (like a moonchild is a sexual ritual intented to summon a sophomoric entity and it requires sexual secretions from both the female and male participants *snip*

And then I'm attacked because I'm saying the exact same thing?!

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I believe the intent of masons on this forum is to belittle, insult, humiliate and scare anyone from bringing up any (even if only perceived by paranoid masons) anti-mason sentiments with anyone in their day to day lives.

suzy,

Nothing could be farther from the truth. Those of us (Masons) who post here, generally do so to attack the bare-faced LIES that are so often posted here, regarding Masonry, by those who have NO IDEA what they're talking about. For instance, those who claim that there is an official "Masonic abuse of children" (which there isn't....hence, to say that is a lie...hence, we defend Freemasonry)

They don't have to know the person, their standing or achievements in the 'real' world to declare, to all who read these post, that those not pro-mason are mental, crazy, foolish, stupid etc.

No need to "know the person, their standing....etc. etc..." A lie is a lie. As Freemasons, we're standing up AGAINST the lies.

while demanding that people accept that they can and should be believed BECAUSE they are masons.

Common sense dictates that an actual MASON should and would know more about Masonry than some random non-Mason with outrageous claims about it.

Masons will always have generations of pro-mason books to throw at all who are only begining to question the true merits and purpose of this secret society.

Yes, those books contain something you'll find hard to understand. The TRUTH about Freemasonry...not the LIES you're continuously spreading about it.

They troll for any anti-mason material and attack it as not credible, something only uneducated fools would even concider, let alone believe.

No. We stand up for the truth and against lies and liars.

They hijack threads with seriously legitimate subjects,

It isn't "hijacking" when they're members of the forum with every right to post here.

like stopping organised child sex ring,

Which someone LIED about and said was "Masonic" ...when it is NOT.

This is just a concidered opinion of one person who the pro-masons have continually, verbaly attacked ...
...for lying about Freemasonry.

so I don't expect any pro-masons to waste their time responding to it as I believe we have come to the point of agreeing to disagree.

Personally I've disagreed with your lies since you started posting them.

I'm just warning any new peole to this forum, who can't take personal insults to be very careful of how they word their questions to masons.
I don't consider anything I've said to you, on-line or by U2U to be a "personal insult" I told you then, and I'm telling you now, I SINCERELY believe you need professional help. You continually try to use this forum as a support group. It isn't.

Freemasonry is OFTEN discussed here. It's OFTEN lied about here...and it's ALWAYS defended by those of us who are MEMBERS and KNOW the TRUTH.

'nuff said.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   

And then I'm attacked because I'm saying the exact same thing?!

For the last freakin' time, HE IS NOT A MASON! He does NOT represent Masonry. Period. Get that through your hard head.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
From Axeman to Eudaimonia;
Let me restate that I think you ned some xanax. Bad.Let me restate that I think you ned some xanax. Bad.
You, Axeman," can't deal with" me anymore but you again made my point with this attack on Eudaimonia.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join