It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FYI: Freemasonry Threads on Secret Societies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrDog
Touché sebatverk

Think for yourself

I do think for myself. The problem is that YOU are not thinking, only fantasizing. You are not stopping for one second to scrutinize these claims and analyze the possibility of them being real.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Am i correct in saying that in masonry that every rite you get initated into or whatever you learn new information?

If so that would then suggest you only know what they tell you and you're not thinking for yourself but thinking what you've been told to

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The thing is I've been stopping and thinking for nearly 2 years now.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Sorry the movie I'm writing about is the one banned in USA and Britain and is not able to be classified. The Illuminati is the name.

While it may seem sinister and fun to claim (to you, for some unbeknown reason); movies aren't "banned" in the United States.

en.wikipedia.org...

Movie Monkeys, not just for thinking of "R" rated posts anymore...

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Am i correct in saying that in masonry that every rite you get initated into or whatever you learn new information?

If so that would then suggest you only know what they tell you and you're not thinking for yourself but thinking what you've been told to

Not at all. "they" don't tell you anything. Freemasonry's rituals are designed to teach lessons of morality, nothing more. I have an extensive library where I can find anything I want regarding Freemasonry. There's no symbols or secrets hidden from one degree to the next, the different degrees are only different lessons, nothing more. Each degree is a different topic. For example, the third degree teaches about mortality and honor, the 4th is about fidelity, modesty and quietness, etc.

[edit on 18-8-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
But you don't learn any new information in these lessons?

Any comebacks on Moluk? Why heads of industry and world leaders just have summer fun worshipping an owl

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   

But you don't learn any new information in these lessons?

Any comebacks on Moluk? Why heads of industry and world leaders just have summer fun worshipping an owl

No, you don't learn anything new, only new concepts of morality, illustrated allegorically by symbols.

Bohemian grove is yet another topic that you are severely misinformed about, but that is not the topic of this thread. Stop being so ignorant, and judge whether things are as they have been presented to you. Were world leaders worshipping an owl, or were they taking part in a play? Don't be so quick to form judgement until you have conclusive information.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Nearly 2 years is too quick to form a judgement you are quite right. That's when I first saw the ritual(sorry play)

So it was just a play? George Bush Snr was just playing. Magog (The evil army commanded by satan to destroy the kingdom of christ) Why would that be a masonic name for someone if it's linked with Satan?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Mrdog, could you please provide the name of one current world leader who is a Freemason? This seems like an easy request considering your recent claims. One, really, just one...

One Monkeys, not just for being the loneliest number anymore...

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
How about George Walker Bush. Knight of Eulogia

Do I have to write more so I can answer the question moderators?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   

George Bush is NOT a Freemason!! What are you talking about?!? Knight of Eulogia refers to his own college fraternity, who have nothing to do with Freemasonry. Neither prez Bushs were masons, or anything to do!

You REALLY need to start doing more research before forming judgements!

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   

OK? I asked a question of you? Nygdan did? Zedd did? What are you talking about?

Confused Mod, not just for adolecence again.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Yeah ok Bush isn't a FREEMASON

Bush is just a mason or a satanist then. If not then best sue the Australian Media Production for it's outrageous claims then.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Intrepid.

What happened I wrote a single line answer to a question and was told to write more. Hence the lower sentence asking about writing more.

Sorry for any confusion

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   

George Bush (Senior or Junior) is not a Freemason.

The title you refer to pertains to his affiliation with the Yale society, Skull & Bones.

Skull & Bones isn't even a fraternity (like Freemasonry is), it admits women into it's ranks.

I'm so sorry, you didn't even win a consolation prize... Please play again sometime...

Game show monkeys, not just for "Name That Tune" anymore...

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Albert Pike (Celebrated 33 degree freemason)

Describes Jah-Bul-On as a symbol of the infinite and eternal God Head. A mongrel word whose name has for 2000 years an appilation of the devil.

On the 14th July 1889 Albert Pike issued these instructions to 23 Scottish Rite Supreme Councils through out the world.

"We worship a God, but it is the God that one adores without superstitution. To you Soverign Grand Inspectors Generals, we say this. That you may repeat it to the brethren of the 30th, 31st and 32nd degrees.

The Masonic religion should be the Luciferian doctrine. Lucifer is God.

Now I wonder why I doubt so much?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
They have women yes. Only reluctantly because of the move into the 21st century.

A group of Bonesman including William F. Buckley, obtained a court order to block the initiation.

So I'm wrong and the Skull and Bones is in no way Masonic related?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Side note: Links help. Anyone can say anything. Personally I'm the God of Fish. Bet I could Google that.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Albert Pike (Celebrated 33 degree freemason)

Describes Jah-Bul-On as a symbol of the infinite and eternal God Head. A mongrel word whose name has for 2000 years an appilation of the devil.

I guess an appeal to use the ATS search function would be fruitless in your cake... Errr... Case.

This thread ring a bell?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

On the 14th July 1889 Albert Pike issued these instructions to 23 Scottish Rite Supreme Councils through out the world.

"We worship a God, but it is the God that one adores without superstitution. To you Soverign Grand Inspectors Generals, we say this. That you may repeat it to the brethren of the 30th, 31st and 32nd degrees.

The Masonic religion should be the Luciferian doctrine. Lucifer is God.

Ah, the indisputable power of copy and paste... That is if what you copy & paste isn't fraudulent; in this particular case, you chose poorly.

Please use the link below to "Deny ignorance" at you earliest convenience.

www.masonicinfo.com...

Crotchety Monkeys, not just for “taint” anymore…

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Copy and Paste I did not use as a matter of fact.

You tell me to deny ignorance ok I'll look into as long as you look into what I've been saying. Not just to dismiss me because I don't go along with what you have been conditioned into.

Don't forget Novus Ordo Seclorum.

Now please correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that a Masonic phrase?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join