It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to see a UFO, damnit!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 01:36 AM
link   

So you have seen at least two anomalies, is this what sparked your interest in UFO'S?

They weren't what sparked my interest, which is why I was rather interested as to what I saw. I think my interest comes from the fact that when I was younger, I was terrified of UFOs and Alien Beings. That lasted several years, until one day I just started reading about all things in this phenomena. I don't know why it's been something i've really indulged in, but I certainly feel it's expanding my mind.

Do you think you may have had any missing time involved with either sighting? Have you ever had dreams of aliens? These are all questions you should ask yourself when deliberating what it was you saw on those two occasions.

No missing time involved with either sighting, so there's really nothing else to report on. I'm afraid the only missing time or funny dreams and hallucinations would have been caused by our good friend Mr. Alcohol

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I think the "worker bee" aliens are genetically engineered bio probes. That's why they don't have emotions. I further think these types are without a soul therefore have no real capacity for emotions. They were probably created by the reptiods to do their dirty work.

But either way they are most likely malevolent. Not the bio-probes as they have no concept of malevolent. But their masters probably are.

Any aliens that I would want to converse with probably won't visit because they respect free will unlike most of the aliens I hear about. And since I live in a city of over 5 million that's a lot of free will to take into account.

I probably further won't get visited because I don't take too kindly to uninvited and secretive visitors. It shows their intent. And if it's true that they have contacted certain governments that further shows their intent.

I do admit they got us this round. They won the battle but the war is ours.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 05:55 AM
link   

They weren't what sparked my interest, which is why I was rather interested as to what I saw

I make no sense sometimes. What I meant to say was that I was already interested with it all. Not as much as I am now though.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 08:18 AM
link   
In responce to:

"I think the "worker bee" aliens are genetically engineered bio probes. That's why they don't have emotions. I further think these types are without a soul therefore have no real capacity for emotions. They were probably created by the reptiods to do their dirty work.

But either way they are most likely malevolent. Not the bio-probes as they have no concept of malevolent. But their masters probably are."

This is not accurate in at least my experience. I did meet one of the "Masters" as you call them, and they were not Reptoid. Again, I have read these horror stories too, but none of these senarios happened.

Peace and Love,
CasperTFG

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Casper,

None of these senarios happened for you. That doesn't mean they haven't happened for others.

If the beings you are familiar with are just chilling and enjoying the show then I wouldn't mind meeting and conversing with them because that's all I'm doing too. I just got a front row seat. I just had to have a body for this show cuz it's gonna be good.

Tell your friends hi for me. And tell them I'll trade valuable first hand information for flying lessons.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Phroydnslp,

This is correct, nothing really bad happened to me, but I would advise anyone willing to pusue this path have an unshakable spiritual foundation, minus the fear factor.

I also wanted to point out what I related in earlier posts, that the physics were different. To the average person this may be frightening. I looked upon it with wonder.

In one instance my attention was drawn to the lighting. The craft I was in was lit, but there was no light source, the light just seemed to come out of the room diffused and even.

Now imagine that you were to observe this phenomenon, say at home in your bedroom. Most people would be scared to death simply because they wouldn't understand the physical principles underlying the dispensation of the light. So... many things we don't understand yet, or haven't experienced can be extremely frightening if you think about it.

Quite frankly, I have had worse experiences right here on Earth, dealing with our so-called civilized society. I suppose there are good and bad folks out there no matter where you decide to venture off to...

Peace and Love,
CasperTFG

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Fear is probably a normal reaction. It's just what you do with the feeling that counts. I prefer to transmute it to something more useful like curiousity for example.

I'm sorry but this crappy reality I occupy currently can't hold my attention very often. It's lame, illogical and alltogether insanely moronic. But I still should be able to procure some valuable lessons and insight from it.

"Fear" is just a label that invokes residual emotional responses that had nothing to do with the cause of the fear to begin with. This causes a chain reaction that few know how to stop without going into "fight or flight" mode. If fear and it's cause are first analyzed while holding the energy created, one can then better assess the appropriate direction to focus the "fear" energy. It seems most people just want to get rid of the fear which causes a drain in energy therefore giving a "relaxed" state which further reinforces that getting rid of the fear was the correct decision.

"Use your Illusion II"

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I didn't see ish on sept 1st.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Keep checking the sighting data bases for your area maybe it was there and you didn't see it. Here is one link. Please note that many people do not report right away and may get dates and times mixed up.

www.nuforc.org...

I noticed quite a few the NJ and NY area.

Peace and Love,
CasperTFG

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join