It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to see a UFO, damnit!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Grrr, out here in NJ theres never any UFO sightings. Boo, aliens, boo, come visit me please!

And also, can someone post a link to the Gun-Cam UFO videos I've seen mentioned? I did a search on google but couldn't find any.

Thanks a lot!

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I've had my best luck during twilight. Don't know if that helps or not.

ID

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Yeah I a with ya here, I have never seen a UFO and would like to very much. Then again be careful what you wish for. You may get a view that is to close for comfort.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
See if you can get up to British Columbia, in Canada. The UFOs have done everything but have a meeting with the prime minister. Serious increase in sightings there.
Rememer, they want your soul, no matter what they do.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Wales is no better for sightings........it's a shame, I want some serious words with those intergalactic gypsys

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I have seen many UFO's, I have contact with several different species, I will ask them to do a fly by on Sep. 1 to the locations mentioned...you think I am kidding don't you?

Peace and Love,
Casper

[Edited on 29-8-2003 by CasperTFG]

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
lol they want our souls.

I like how there is all this lore about aliens and the such which is taken as fact by many. Yet 95% of it has no real source other than some crazy moron who had a telepathic vision from a being from beyond.

I wish they'd come see me, I might like it.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I wish I'd been in Mexico when those strange things that thousands of people (apparently) caught on video.

I've seen a black triangle fly overhead, but I don't think it was aliens.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Aphex twin,

Please remember these experiences involve sciences that far exceed what most people can comprehend at this time. Don't let the fear block the experience. Look at it with a curious nature and understand life is much more involved than what we can see from our fish bowl.

I would imagine that at least 94% of the people who have had direct experience with aliens would not want to talk about it due to ridicule by the general population or fear for their life if they were acting in a government capacity.

I have decided to share some of what I have actually experienced and know to be fact. The truth is...you will not believe until you see it for yourself, and even then the logical side of your mind will discount what you have seen.

Peace and Love,

CasperTFG

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Ok if you are in contact with aliens can you tell them to fly by me please. I live in scottsdale arizona. Ask them what time they will come so i can be ready. Also ask them if i can videotape them.

If you are in contact with the aliens then i will see an alien space craft.

Also if they can talk using telepathy tell them i want to learn how to and would love to talk to them using telepathy. Do they have an interplanetary telepathy version of AIM?

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I've seen one UFO. It was just a very bright yellowish light that maneuvered in ways that earthly craft aren't yet capable of. Then it disappeared. The light appeared to shine straight down, but illuminated nothing.
My stepdad also saw a black UFO in broad daylight. He didn't believe they existed before that day.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasperTFG

I have seen many UFO's, I have contact with several different species, I will ask them to do a fly by on Sep. 1 to the locations mentioned...you think I am kidding don't you?

Peace and Love,
Casper

[Edited on 29-8-2003 by CasperTFG]

*cough* Okay tell them to destroy 10 Downing Street please

Yeah I'm annoyed, I've never seen a UFO. Arthur C. Clark says those who haven't seen one isn't looking hard enough. So I guess thats me.

[Edited on 30-8-2003 by MrEisenhower]

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Read somewhere they don't like cloudbusters, it interferes with their spacecraft, and they come to take a look, donnow...

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 07:51 AM
link   
REPLY Cutwolf post # 162167...

~~~~

Guaranteed...witness UFO....

see, BROWN MOUNTAIN LIGHTS
just google up & you'll find info,

only hours to N.C. from NJ, make a day trip
or a weekend of it...Asheville, Cheerokee,
Blue Ridge/Appalachians
(i am not with chamber of commerce)

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
In responce to:

"Also if they can talk using telepathy tell them i want to learn how to and would love to talk to them using telepathy. Do they have an interplanetary telepathy version of AIM?"

When you encounter the multi-dimensional beings you will communicate with telepathy. It first takes you aback when you relize this is whats going on. You will register the conversation in your native tongue. I have found when they engage in conversation with me, it usually pertains to a family member. I was told they study certain familys over many generations. So far their envolvement as far as I am concerned is more or less clinical, no earth shattering revelations other than there are many, many different forms of intelligent life interacting with us right now.

As far as the "Ten Downing Street" comment, I would never advocate any type of violent act on this planet or anywhere else, so I can't help you there.

I also would like to point out that they always don't fly in. Sometimes they are walking around and if your intuitive enough you may (to coin a phrase from the Bible)" be entertaining aliens unaware." I think the Arthur C. Clark comment is fairly accurate.

Years ago, a very skeptical friend of mine and I were the last customers in a coffee shop late at night. My friend was adamently denying the existance of ET's, I of course was assuring him he was wrong when all of a sudden this man walked into the coffee shop. He was almost seven feet tall, had no hair any where on his body and was completely white almost like an albino. He was wearing a black trench coat and a black hat.

He bought a bag of coffee beans and came over to my friend, who was at this point pounding his fist on the table and proclaiming loudly "THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS ALIENS!" The man stepped up directly behind my friend and laughed and introduced himself as "a visitor" and he was "not from here". He then took a handful of the coffee beans and ate them like popcorn, winked at me and left. We followed him outside and he got into a small black car that had no license plates and drove off.

This is the type of situation I was referring to, when I said even when you see an anomaly your mind will try to find a logical explanation. I can guarantee you though, my friend has never doubted the existance of other worldly visitors since that night many years ago. I still laugh when I think back to my friends expression when he was staunchly pounding his fist on the table saying "THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS ALIENS " and this very strange looking man walks up directly behind him and laughs and states that "he is a visitor". It was a classic...

Casper

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Have you ever thought that these voices in your head pointed more towards the need for therapy rather then the existance of aliens?

"This is the type of situation I was referring to, when I said even when you see an anomaly your mind will try to find a logical explanation. I can guarantee you though, my friend has never doubted the existance of other worldly visitors since that night many years ago. I still laugh when I think back to my friends expression when he was staunchly pounding his fist on the table saying "THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS ALIENS " and this very strange looking man walks up directly behind him and laughs and states that "he is a visitor". It was a classic... "

OK, so a man saying hes a visitor not from around here convinced your extremely skeptical friend of aliens. Hm...something doesn't click here.

If you're really in contact with them, have them contact me via telepathy for 10 minutes as proof. Or as you said have them do a flyby. Either way works!

[Edited on 30-8-2003 by Cutwolf]

[Edited on 30-8-2003 by Cutwolf]

ID

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   

If you're really in contact with them, have them contact me via telepathy for 10 minutes as proof. Or as you said have them do a flyby. Either way works!

Nuts to that if you really are in contact with aliens explain to the rest of the world how to master intergalactic space travel. Or ask them for the complete human genetic makeup. That is about the only proof that will convince me.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   
If visitation is a personal experience, meaning that they chose who they visit, they wouldn't care about non-believers until they chose to pay attention to them.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasperTFG
Aphex twin,

Please remember these experiences involve sciences that far exceed what most people can comprehend at this time. Don't let the fear block the experience. Look at it with a curious nature and understand life is much more involved than what we can see from our fish bowl.

I would imagine that at least 94% of the people who have had direct experience with aliens would not want to talk about it due to ridicule by the general population or fear for their life if they were acting in a government capacity.

I have decided to share some of what I have actually experienced and know to be fact. The truth is...you will not believe until you see it for yourself, and even then the logical side of your mind will discount what you have seen.

Peace and Love,

CasperTFG

"Blessed are those who believe that have not seen" (JC and the boys )

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   
In responce to:

"Have you ever thought that these voices in your head pointed more towards the need for therapy rather then the existance of aliens?"

First of all, I never said any voices were "in my head." These type of encounters do have elusive and hard to prove aspects. What I tend to look for is empirical validation. My first witnessed encounter was in 1975, and there were three other witnesses to the phemomena.

This was verification that it was not just in my head but others had shared the experience. One of the witnesses actually broke down in hysterics and cried in fear that what we were seeing was "God". I had to calm him down and assure him this thing was definitely not the creator. It was right on top of us maybe 50 yards up. This is why I am very skeptical about long range sightings, until you,ve had the mother of all contacts, this up close and personal, I can tell you most human beings would react the way my friends did during this sighting. I was the only one who got out of the vehicle to look at it more closely. I basically have a scientific outlook and natural curiosity minus the fear factor. I feel this is the best stance to take if one is serious about investigating the unknown.

On another occasion, during a visit on board, I was told my sister was pregnant. I had little or no contact with my sister who lived in another state. A few days after this my mother called and said my sister was indeed expecting.

Some may say this was a psychic experience I drummed up in my head, this is the problem with trying to explain to people what is happening. For every fact that surfaces, another may rebutt with some viable explanation that appeases them. This is why I and many others don't usually even try to reveal the mechanics behind these experiences. It only opens up a dialog, such as this where our sanity is questioned.

The last thing I would like to note is, I am not in a position to make alien appointments for house calls, but I thought it might be fruitful to at least ask on behalf those who are posting the desire to actually have a real contact. I might add...be careful what you wish for, it just might happen.

Peace and Love,
Casper

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join