It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to see a UFO, damnit!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Well give me a time and place to watch the sky

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I will stick with my first intuitive date Sep. 1, 2003. I have had the best luck at or around about an hour or two after sundown. If you don't have a sighting right away try changing locations, I am not sure why but this works sometimes.

Goodluck!

Peace and Love,
CasperTFG

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Sounds a bit vague to me casper, can I give you directions of where to land this craft? Or is that beyond your control?

It sounds to me that your working on probability of someone here actually seeing something on Sept 1st.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Mr E,

You're still thinking in a limited human capacity. Many species are telepathic...so I might add that you should project your location telepathically, and be specific as possible as to time, date and location. I have noticed there are certain areas are better than others for sightings. Maybe due to electrical grids? I don't know, by the way...this is like a lay person trying to explain a quadruple by-pass, so bear with me.

This may possibly be the reason they contact the average joes instead of brain surgeons.

Peace and Love,
CasperTFG

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hi Casper, I have been reading this thread for a couple of days now and am interested in your point of view as to a specific aspect of alien encounters. Many people claim that they are abducted by alien beings, against their will, and are subjected to brutal and humiliating medical experiments. There are even cases where people seem to have been mutilated in much the same way as cattle and other animals are found mutilated, cases that some claim are caused by aliens.

What are your thoughts on this other aspect of "alien abductions?" If I am not mistaken, you have not undergone this type of experience, or am I assuming too much? If so, the reason is that many alleged abductees who make these claims are generally not happy about the experiences, and would not offer advice on how to attract unwanted attention.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf
Grrr, out here in NJ theres never any UFO sightings. Boo, aliens, boo, come visit me please!

And also, can someone post a link to the Gun-Cam UFO videos I've seen mentioned? I did a search on google but couldn't find any.

Thanks a lot!

Here is a UFO for ya.

BACK ENGINEERING ANCIENT UFO

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
Ok if you are in contact with aliens can you tell them to fly by me please. I live in scottsdale arizona. Ask them what time they will come so i can be ready. Also ask them if i can videotape them.

If you are in contact with the aliens then i will see an alien space craft.

Also if they can talk using telepathy tell them i want to learn how to and would love to talk to them using telepathy. Do they have an interplanetary telepathy version of AIM?

I live in Apache Junction Arizona and have seen several ufo's in the past ten years, including the famous triangle over Phoenix. You have to keep your eyes skyward at all times or you will miss them. Of course, sitting around in the yard staring at the sky you miss a lot of life. You decide which is more important for you.

ID

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I pity those who will not take time out of their lives to stare up at the sky and wonder why. But simply because you stare at the sky does not mean you will see a UFO. And though you may see one by doing this it will never help you learn the answers to the questions that seeing one bring to mind. The Eagles said it best: Just remember this, my girl, when you look up in the sky You can see the stars and still not see the light (that's right)

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
So I just go outside in my back yard and telepathicly tell aliens to come land in my yard? I have tried to do telepathy before and can do it at a very basic level but i dont think i can contact aliens. I hope the aliens can pick up my thoughts.

Also do not give the aliens your cat. Your cat has a bond with you and would be sad and scared if he/she left you forever. If you are going to do any thing for aliens bring them a 12 pack of beer, pizza, and a football game.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I could just imagine aliens landing in my yard in the middle of the night when my parent were asleep. They wake up in the morning to find me and these strange creatures sitting on the couch lol. That would be hilarious to see their reaction

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 11:34 PM
link   
William,

You make a good point here...I have heard the stories of individuals who have registered bad experiences such as exams and implants etc. I would not advise anyone who is the least bit hesitant to draw attention to themselves.

I have had these experiences since I was about four years old and maybe I lucked out but there was only one incident when I became upset. Remember, this is unfamiliar ground and one might equate it with your first day at school.

On one occasion I was on board and a female, one of the emotionless types, asked me a question repeatedly that confused me and I began to cry. For those of you who are curious the question was "what's your number". I had no unearthly idea what kind of number she wanted. She just kept repeating the question void of emotion and I began to get upset but she had absolutely no concern for my feelings. This was strange and unfamiliar and I became uncomfortable with the whole thing and wanted to leave. I was taken to a male who was not like them at all. He was very kind and empathetic and facilitated an end to my visit.

So yes William, there are always risks I suppose, I would not advise anyone who does not have a deep spiritual base to offer themself up to the unknown.

Most people feel comfortable as long as the sighting is at long range, hence my x-boyfriends reaction as the craft got too close for comfort.

But I wonder... where would we be if fear ruled all of our lives. Sure, fear has its place as a survival instinct, but how many things would we not enjoy in life had someone not stepped out there and pushed the envelope.

Ilovepizza,

Your a hoot, I love your sense of humor. I also have good sense of humor about a lot of this too. I also appreciate the skeptics out there. If I had not experienced these things first hand, I would hesitate to believe it either, so I fully relate.

Love and Peace,
CasperTFG

[Edited on 1-9-2003 by CasperTFG]

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 11:39 PM
link   

She just kept repeating the question void of emotion and I began to get upset but she had absolutely no concern for my feelings. This was strange and unfamiliar and I became uncomfortable with the whole thing and wanted to leave. I was taken to a male who was not like them at all. He was very kind and empathetic and facilitated an end to my visit.

I, too, don't understand women.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The Man with the plan,

That was a great come back! I like your take on things I cracked up when I read that...

I must point out to be fair though, as I stated in earlier posts that both the males and the females of this type were devoid of emotion, but you are quick!

Love and Peace,
CasperTFG

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Casper can you please have the aliens vist me during the day. Tell them i will share my pizza with them. That shows a lot if i share my pizza with you. I wouldnt be scared of them as long as they didnt harm me. I do not want any tests done on me just want to talk with some aliens. If they can only come during the night make it earlier in the night please.

ID

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
These males and females you encountered. I am assuming you are referring to Grey aliens is this assumption correct? If so how were you able to distinguish between the two?

Also the whole female who upset you and then male who confronted you sounds a little to much like a good cop bad cop set up to me.

And yes to all those who wish to see a UFO be careful what you wish for. I too have never seen one and like many hope to someday. However there are good incidence and bad ones. Due to the horrid nature of the bad ones I believe that having never seen one may not be such a bad thing after all.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Id,

No, they were not the greys. I have never encountered any species yet that looked like the average desciption of the greys. I did see a species once that were very short and at first glance I thought they were children. They had no hair and large craniums but they had blotchy slightly green tinged skin. There were five of them and they were all males.

Your question is an interesting one though. I guess the answer is, when they communicate telepathecally one will register a male or female voice. The emotionless types all resembled humans...could pass for a human I guess, but they all looked the same.

There was another encounter with a different type I had years later, they communicated differently though. In other words I was given images or pictures telepathecally...no voice at all, but I still sensed that it was a male. This one was a reptoid. I have also heard all kinds of horror stories about this type and I would like to express that there are many, many subspecies of these commonly catagorized beings so don't be so quick to judge based on appearance. We have enough rampant racism already amongst our own species, let alone the entire cosmos.

If you listen to the Disclosure Project tapes, one of the witnesses says he identified a total of 57 species that are currently present world wide. I personally have witnessed and interacted with at least five.

Perhaps the human mind is incapable of communicating without first assigning a gender? Like I been trying to say, don't assume because our bodies and brains look and function a certain way that all these diverse species of intelligent life should be measured by our standards. I noted that even the physics are far different than the small window of possibilities we on earth are conscious of presently.

In my final comments on this post. I would like to ask you a question. How would you have ever known that I was a female if I had not told you? Did all of you notice how you had assigned me a gender in your mind as you read my comments?

Peace and Love to All of Gods creation,
CasperTFG

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Please tell me what i have to do to see a ufo. I go outside all of the time late at night wanting to see a ufo. I have no clue how to telepathicly tontact aliens if i dont know what the one i want to contact looks like. I only know how to talk to animals through telepathy that i know what they look like. I am not very good at it and can barely do it. So please help me by telling me how i can contact the aliens to tell them to come and visit me.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Ilovepizza,

This is great that you are learning to connect with animals. The next step would be to learn to telepathecally connect with people. I have observed that the connecting process for me is not only in my mind. Often when I have validated telepathec experiences I feel a strong sensation in my solar plexes or chest area depending on what is transpiring not just in my mind. Bring your whole being into the process.

There are some great visualization techniques I have read about that seem to work for some people. But don't assume that simply because you connect, as you probably found with animals, that people are going to simply do what you asked because you telepathecally connected with them. They often telepathecally or otherwise will simply not comply with your wishes.

The best way to practice this is to have a friend who is open to this idea to practice with you. Try different techniques and see if any of them work. I have found the results improve greatly if you can practice with an imediate family member or someone you feel very close to.

Often when this stuff happens it just happens without forethought. For example, one time I went to my sisters house to give her a birthday present. She opened the present and imediately began to squeal to her son to "come and look!" Apparently earlier in the day she was in the very store where I purchased these bath towells and she was holding one of the towells to her cheek and telling my nephew how much she wanted the set but, she could not possibly afford them at the time.

She began to question me "where did I get them? I told her which store and it was indeed the same store. Then she demanded to know how I knew exactly which towel she was holding. she even accused her son of calling me, he told her he was as amazed as she was, and no we had not spoken at all and this was the truth. Honestly, I have no comprehension of how I was led to the exact same location and drawn to the exact towells my sister had been wanting so bad, sometimes life is just synchronized or something, I can't always explain it.

Take a mental note of anytime something like this happens and try to examine the process. In this example I could remember only driving by this store and spontaneously remembering it was my sisters birthday and I should stop and get her a gift. Once inside I can recall mulling over several choices but I kept coming back to the towells. They were very expensive and I couldn't afford them either at the time but I went ahead and bought them.

I don't know how I veered so far off... but my point is first to be aware of telepathy when it happens, and then reflect deeply on the process.

As far as communicating with the other worldly types, I advise going out into the country or to remote, secluded areas for sightings. Like one of the other posters advised "look up all the time" good advice for just about everything else to.

The philosophy one should entertain includes understanding there is always something/someone greater than yourself who can connect you, anytime and anywhere...so if you can't get there (or get them to come here) ask for help!

Peace and Love,
CasperTFG

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I would go to a secluded area but i dont live near any secluded areas. I would have to drive an hour to get any where secluded on the hope that i would see a ufo. Casper if you telepathicly comunicate with any aliens soon please tell them i really want to meet them. I would love to see the inside of an alien spacecraft. I would love to learn all of the things they could teach me. We have extra beds in our house so if only 3 aliens came there would be enough beds for them. I dont know how my parents would react if I asked them of aliens could spen the night lol. Also what did you mean by asking for help? Who or what am i supposed to contact for help.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Ilovepizza,

I think your parents might have problems with anyone you decide to bring home for the night let alone aliens. I do enjoy your imaginative humor though.

In answer to your question, a lot of people have a hard time believing there are forces greater than ourselves. I use the term forces here as an abstract reference to what some view as God or a super natural being or state of existence.

A good analogy might be to imagine you are an electronic device, like a computer...first off, you can't do anything unless your plugged in. Then you need software to be able to run programs. Finally if you are connected to the internet you can download just about anything you want or need to produce the desired result.

I am now going to draw the ire of the unbelievers ...but here it goes, an unbeliever or Atheist in Philisophical terms, is like a computer that is not connected to the net.

Life is like this to a certain extent. We are likened to biological computers who deside for ourselves (free will) to first be plugged in at all, then to connect to the net of life that gives us all the collective information of our species at our fingertips. And in the final stage we can hook up with many more net systems that we never even dreamed existed.

In your mind imagine that the most adept programmer on the planet is going to assist you in connecting to other net systems. Systems that you may not even know exist. You haven't a clue how to do it yourself, so instead of crashing your computer, why not admit you can't do it and simply humble yourself a bit and ask for help from the infinite source of knowlege?

This is basically what many philosophers call faith. Faith put simply means that you understand that there is always a force greater than your own comprehension that synchronizes your desires and needs (not necessarily in that order).

Start being proactive instead of reactive in your own destiny. These concepts may be a little hard at first, so my advise would simply be to practice telepathecally connecting with God or your idea of what ever that might be to you and many doors of opportunity will open, including interacting with those living beings some call aliens.

Peace and Love,
CasperTFG

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join