It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to see a UFO, damnit!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 01:13 AM
link   
If you have time to chat in ATS chat i would love to chat to you about this stuff.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
So casper if you read this meet me in ATS chat ok!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I might have seen a UFO when I was four years old back in 1980. I'm not too positive as to whether or not it was a dream since its been so long. However, the memory of this real or imagined event is my strongest early childhood memory. I dunno why that is.

Anyway, I was sleeping, and I heard some strange vibration noise outside. My childhood bed was right next to a window, so I opened the curtain and I saw what appeared to be a flying triangle with lights all over it. Not in the formation seen in the 1990 Belgium triangle. This particular triangle was only about the size of a house. The lights, of which there were many, were arranged all over it in a seemingly random pattern. Some big, some small. I believe they were multi colored as well. The ground below the object looked like when a lightning bolt hits. Very localized illumination. It was very close to my house, about probably 50 feet away or less. Basically in the middle of the street. It also was really low to the ground. Treetop level. It went away and I went back to sleep.

I said nothing of it to my mother the following day. Though when I went back to bed that night, I told her that I had seen a flying triangle with lights and repeated the noise it was making back to her. Apparently it did not strike me as something to talk about. Over the next several years, I would repeat this story to my parents. Though eventually it faded from my conversations.

Now that I'm older, I asked my mother if I had told her it was a dream. She said no. I also asked her if I had ever talked about any other dreams. She said no.

I may eventually go in for hypnotic regression to see if I can really bring out the events of that night 23 years ago.

[Edited on 3-9-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Ilove pizza,

I don't chat much, in fact I deleted all my IM software, but if you want to corrospond privately my website has a link for people who want to write to me.

I am glad to see so many open minded people for a change , it has been nice joining in the discussion on this thread. I guess the others dropped off...even the skeptics...hmmm

Peace and Love,
CasperTFG

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Heelstone,

That is an amazing story, the fact you can't remember if it was a dream or a real event is interesting. There are some ways to tell the difference, for instance do you recall any scents or odors during your experience. I have noticed that my sense of smell does not work while I am in the dreamstate. In fact if one begins to smell something while dreaming it will cause the dreamer to wake up.

As far as trying a hypnotist, be careful and read transcripts of their sessions first. Sometimes they can be extremely leading in their line of questioning while one is in this highly suggestive state. For instance saying "what kind of an object was outside of your window" instead of "why don't you tell me what you see out there", see the difference? It can be very helpful if you can find a good hypnotist though.

And from my own experience it was my family that kept telling me I had been dreaming, I still vividly recall my first encounter at the age of around four to be as real as all my other childhood memories.

The other thing you might do is get on the net and check the reported sightings for that time frame and location, someone else may have reported it by now. I just reported last year for the first time my 1975 encounter and that was mainly because of the three others present. I felt if they ever wanted to validate the experience it would be on record. I remembered their first and last names except for one guys last name and that was because I never knew it to start with.

You may also check some of the photo galleries and see if there are any similar photos like what you saw in your childhood on record. Do some more soul searching and researchimg and I bet you'll figure it all out.

Peace and Love,
CasperTFG

[Edited on 3-9-2003 by CasperTFG]

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I said nothing of it to my mother the following day. Though when I went back to bed that night, I told her that I had seen a flying triangle with lights and repeated the noise it was making back to her. Apparently it did not strike me as something to talk about. Over the next several years, I would repeat this story to my parents. Though eventually it faded from my conversations.

You sure their your parents

I only say this because I got a friend in Mexico who I think is not quite himself, and it strikes me stange that he can remember stuff from June 14, 2001 but not much before that day except for hard core memories.

He said that he's had encounters with something.

My advise, tell mom and dad to maybe go under hypnosis

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I'm fairly certain the parents I have now are the ones most likely to be considered my biological parents. I do have earlier, fuzzier memories with the same family and house, but no early memory as clear as the flying triangle.

If I ever do decide to go under hypnosis and actually remember other stuff to warrant them getting it as well, I will make all attempts to have them do the same. My mother at least is fairly unreceptive to the idea of aliens as she is apparently fearful of what changes to her life it would bring.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
anyone see anything on sept 1? like that person promised?

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   
sometimes i wonder if i am what humans deem as humans at all, sometimes i feel so different from other that it is scary. i know i am a being compassionate and loving but others i cannot speak for. god bless us all.

ID

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I can prove that you do exist and are a human with two easy quotes. The first being "I think therefor I am" Fairly simple but the basis for all life intelligent or not. The fact that you have the ability to ask such a question gives you your answer. The second being "to ere is human" you have messed up in your life (I am sure of it) therefor proving that you are in fact a human being. Not exactly an air tight theory but it does present a good case.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Casper you do not need any chating programs to chat in ATS chat. Just click ATS chat on the black bar on top. I really want to see a ufo and would love for you to help me see one.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Ilovepizza,

I tried the chat but there were problems and it wouldn't let me in the chat rooms. Again, feel free to email me on the link on my website anytime you want to talk.

Love and Peace,
CasperTFG

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Hello.
New member here, although i've been a lurker for several years. I felt it was time I joined in the discussion.

First i'll just say i'm a firm believer in the fact that we're not alone.
Just thought i'd post here and share a story with you.
Several years ago on New Years Eve, I was outside watching some Fireworks. After they had ended, there was a bright light in the sky. And it just started going up. Higher and higher, until eventually it was so high it was unable to be seen with the naked eye. Now i've seen lots of stuff in the night sky before, and am always the first to say "It was a plane" or the like. But this was nothing i'd ever seen before. I remember later that night thinking of what it could have possibly been, and I could come to no conclusions. I've never seen anything go up to such a high altitude.

I suppose one reason i've never registered here before was due to ridicule (I've seen lots of negative posts here over the years), and the fact that I needed to use my personal E-mail address also freaked me out. I guess I just took the step and did it today though.

I hope to see you all around, and I look foward to engaging in discussions.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   
casper can you try ats chat again right now please. If it dosent work could you possibly download AIM again?

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Electric dreams,

Welcome!

I am glad that you have decided to post about your sighting. I know what you mean about the ridicule, if you read my posts you know how hesitant I am to talk about this stuff too.

I must ask what color of ascending light did you witness? And where did the sighting occur? the answers may hold clues to what it was.

A note for anyone who has been following this thread: We seem to have lost our original posters on this thread including the skeptics. There are two possibilities here.

1. They are worried or fear what readers may think if they come back and post their experience even if it did not culminate into a sighting or...

2. They have been initiated into a new and fascinating realm of experience they can't explain or do not want to reveal at this time.

I would think that the average person who didn't have some kind of revelation would have come back on the thread to at least to chide me for my attempt at assisting them in having a bonafied sighting...

And then again... some things are better left up in the air.

Peace and Love,
CasperTFG

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Wait you dont even need to download AIM to use it. Just go to the AIM website and click AIM express. Please do it.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Keep watching the skies every week after school or work with binoculars and spotting scopes and the possibility for ufo-sighting is bigger.

ID

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Keep watching the skies every week after school or work with binoculars and spotting scopes and the possibility for ufo-sighting is bigger.
If your going to do this tell your neighbors first otherwise they may either stop talking to you or if your near their house call the cops on ya. Just a precautionary measure.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Sorry it's taken so long for me to reply, things have been rather busy here.

I must ask what color of ascending light did you witness? And where did the sighting occur? the answers may hold clues to what it was.

The light was nothing spectacular, just a very bright, white light. Being New years Eve, I was under the assumption it may have been a plane doing a midnight tourist run or something until it just kept ascending. I live in Melbourne, Australia. I'm afraid there's nothing else to tell about the experience, but it's something that's certainly left a lasting impression on me. As I said in my other post, i'm always the first to
dissmiss any sort of oddity in the air as a plane, or the like. This however.... I don't know.

My only other experience (Which wasn't as fell on as this one) was also at night time. If I remember correctly, it was a nice night outside and I went to sit on my front step and enjoy the weather and the night sky. As I was looking up and fowards a bit, I saw something certainly strange. It wasn't exactly within close proximity, but certainly not miles away. I saw a disc shaped object fall diagnally (Left and down from my perspective) towards the earth. There was a fair amount of cloud in the area, which provided a nice silhouette of the object. This one never really made any sort of impact on me, the only thing that I found strange was that 2 people then walked by and a black car drove past down my otherwise quiet at that time of night street. But that's just me being paranoid

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Electric dreams,

So you have seen at least two anomalies, is this what sparked your interest in UFO'S?

Do you think you may have had any missing time involved with either sighting? Have you ever had dreams of aliens? These are all questions you should ask yourself when deliberating what it was you saw on those two occasions.

I have read that Australia may become very active as far as UFO'S go and some of them may be terrestrial due to the huge facility that has recently been built there.

We still haven't heard from the others on this thread, curious...

Peace and Love,
CasperTFG

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join