It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jahbulon - Masonic god

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
There are three major Masonic and pseudo-Masonic bodies in France: The National Grand Lodge of France (NGLF), the Grand Lodge of France (GLF), and Grand Orient of France (GOF).

The NGLF is the regular, recognized body. The GLF is regular in working, but not recognized. The GOF used to be regular, but now admits atheists and eliminated references to God in all ceremonies. None of these admit women, although there are a few other Co-Masonic bodies around.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Thanks for the info Masonic Light. I knew somone would have the answer.

lost in the midwest

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I would say that Jahbullon is a three part god as made up by someone who seem like they are extracting the Urine, the Asian author Stephen Knight was the reason for this high end gossip meme. Three Solar Gods, one Pheonecian who guards the crops (BAAL), the other sits atop his pyramid (OSIRUS) and the other points his gnarly boney finger at all below (Yahoo).
A made up triplicate GAOTU if ever there was one! Of course a Goyim such as Knight died soon afterwards after he revealed the Most Venerable Ineffable Name of Power! No end of fat chewing has been duplicated by researchers alike.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Perhaps because it's pure B.S.?

Nowhere in Masonry is there found any reference to God's name being "Jahbulon", it's a fiction of the anti-Masons. Secondly, there's no such thing as a "satanic god", as such thing would be an oxymoron and self-contradictory.

You know, at masonicinfo.com, they address this a little bit. The site seems pro-mason as well. I have had my concerns about this Jahbulon name. I think it's called the "Ineffable Name" and is taken from the Hebrew, Chaldean, and Egyptian words for "The Lord." There was some quote from Pike (I believe) that referred to this. I could be wrong, and I could be quoting bad material. I don't know honestly. The name is not meant to be Satanic however, this is clear - it is just a combination of three words that mean the same thing in three languages.

Like Shrimp Scampi. Scampi means "shrimp" in Italian. Shrimp Shrimp.

dh

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Jah (Rastafari) Ba'al, Osiris - all names for the same mind control trip perpetrated on the populations of the world
And so loved by the 32+ degree Ordo ab Chao masons
A triad - well they love that too
Most of those in the top ranks of masonry have the porphyric genetics that makes them needful of an outside source of 4 usually endogenously produced enzymes which attracts them to the menstrual flow - ambrosia in a literal sense
They're 'lucky' that their genetic 'defect'makes them immune to HIV
No wonder they give thanks to Jahbulon

[edit on 31-8-2005 by dh]

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Jah (Rastafari) Ba'al, Osiris - all names for the same mind control trip perpetrated on the populations of the world
And so loved by the 32+ degree Ordo ab Chao masons
A triad - well they love that too
Most of those in the top ranks of masonry have the porphyric genetics that makes them needful of an outside source of 4 usually endogenously produced enzymes which attracts them to the menstrual flow - ambrosia in a literal sense
They're 'lucky' that their genetic 'defect'makes them immune to HIV
No wonder they give thanks to Jahbulon

WHERE THE HELL DO YOU GET THIS GARBAGE?!?!? You have one sick mind...

dh

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hey Sebatwerk, nice to hear from you. Not a sick mind, just an enquiring one
You say my assertions aren't true?
Well, I think they're a maybe, considering the role of King George III and all
Please don't get upset - it's all a trigger to myself and anyone else for further investigation
That's all

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Hey Sebatwerk, nice to hear from you. Not a sick mind, just an enquiring one
You say my assertions aren't true?
Well, I think they're a maybe, considering the role of King George III and all
Please don't get upset - it's all a trigger to myself and anyone else for further investigation
That's all

Your assertions CAN'T be true, because there is no such thing as "top ranks" of Freemasonry. So, given that fact, what group of masons are you talking about?

dh

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Your assertions CAN'T be true, because there is no such thing as "top ranks" of Freemasonry. So, given that fact, what group of masons are you talking about?

Sorry? Freemasonry is all about ranking, no matter the talk of brotherhood
Those who achieve the top ranks are genetically different and predisposed
Name me a top-ranking African mason apart from Mugabe

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

Sorry? Freemasonry is all about ranking, no matter the talk of brotherhood
Those who achieve the top ranks are genetically different and predisposed
Name me a top-ranking African mason apart from Mugabe

There's NO top-ranking masons PERIOD. There are some who are more accompished, others who have held higher office, but none "outrank" any others. ALL masons share the same priviledges. This is a proven FACT. You cannot prove otherwise because it is not true.

You need to do some research before you start spreading false information, buddy.

dh

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Sorry - no
Passing through certain rituals to achieve certain ranking degees is ranking
You progress upward towards certain bits of knowledge and practice
If you are deemed worthy of possession
In both senses
Of and by forces

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Sorry - no
Passing through certain rituals to achieve certain ranking degees is ranking
You progress upward towards certain bits of knowledge and practice
If you are deemed worthy of possession
In both senses
Of and by forces

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO TELL ME "sorry- no"?!?!? Are you a mason?!? If not, then don't you DARE tell me that I'M mistaken.

It's not ranking. You pass through degrees to receive KNOWLEDGE. Nothing more. A degree does not give a mason power, authority, rank, NOTHING, except knowledge.

Additionally, no mason is ever deemed "worthy" or "non-worthy", because masons can receive any degree that they want. Once you have been accepted into the fraternity, you can receive any degree that you feel like receiving. The knowledge is there for the taking.

[edit on 31-8-2005 by sebatwerk]

dh

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Knowledge is power
The rituals open you up
Each passage entails loss of general community, more specific community, like Tony Blair for instance, more withdrawal from general consensus to a more set-up scene , servitude to the Saxe-Coburg and Bilderburg agenda
Less to humankind
A Knight of Malta
More afraid of those above than those beneath
More willing to go along with death on the Underground
Happy with the death and destruction wreaked around the Gulf states of America
All, in the end, Mason-manipulated and controlled

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Knowledge is power
The rituals open you up
Each passage entails loss of general community, more specific community, like Tony Blair for instance, more withdrawal from general consensus to a more set-up scene , servitude to the Saxe-Coburg and Bilderburg agenda
Less to humankind
A Knight of Malta
More afraid of those above than those beneath
More willing to go along with death on the Underground
Happy with the death and destruction wreaked around the Gulf states of America
All, in the end, Mason-manipulated and controlled

Sigh... you have no idea what you are talking about. You make it blatantly obvious that you are simply improvising from your own imagination. Think what you want, you are NOT a mason and therefore have no way of knowing what you claim, only thinking it.

I can tell you one thing for sure: what you said above in no way applies to Freemasonry. And don't tell me "sorry- no". I am a mason and can tell you FROM EXPERIENCE that Freemasonry is NOTHING like what you claim.

dh

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Huh - yes like the hundreds of deaths in Baghdad - all mediated through the Shriner agents out there
This is really coming down through the manipulations of your worldwide network

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Huh - yes like the hundreds of deaths in Baghdad - all mediated through the Shriner agents out there

And I assume you have proof of this? What? You DON'T?!? but you claimed it like it was a proven fact! Why claim it as such when it is nothing more than your own belief?!?

"Shriner Agents". Listen to yourself dude, just a bit silly, dontcha think? Shriners are a club for masons who like to have fun and be charitable. Quit trying to tarnish the image of a VERY honorable group with your hogwash conspiracy garbage. If only 1/10 of the people in this world acted like Shriners, this would be a beautiful world.

[edit on 31-8-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

Hrmmm I would like to see some documentation and/or proof what you're saying here.....

Shriner Agents.....so *that's* what my ring is for

dh

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Let's have fun with the world
Let the goyim die in their thousands
It's such fun
They are the cattle just like the cattle we breed for endless meat
Meat, meat, meat
Just like the dumb jerks in New Orleans
Sorry, is this offensive (of course it is at this time and I'm really sorry and hate the way the weather has been manipulated to divert attention from the crimes and prosecution of the elite and their frontmen) and am I about to be banned?
I'm just trying to look at things as planned

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Let's have fun with the world
Let the goyim die in their thousands
It's such fun
They are the cattle just like the cattle we breed for endless meat
Meat, meat, meat
Just like the dumb jerks in New Orleans
Sorry, is this offensive and am I about to be banned?
I'm just trying to look at things as planned

IMHO this is not something that should be discussed at this point in time. You have a lifetime to discuss what consipracy theories you might have surrounding this great tragedy.....but as our Great Nation and especially the Gulf Coast region try to come to grips with this harsh reality, I think it's better off left alone. Show some consideration and compasion for the people affected.

Note: My thoughts and prayers go out to anyone affected by this great tragedy. You have my heartfelt sympathy and may God be with you in this desperate time.

[edit on 31-8-2005 by Golfie]

dh

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Yes -sure you will noted that I later inserted a bracketed quote
This is a major tragedy inflicted on the US with purpose
I'm not anti-American - I hate to see a proud people messed over by a secret society elite

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join