It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jahbulon - Masonic god

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Wolf, as with a lot of conspirsatorial discussions, it is SSDD. For topics such as FM's it will probably be that way.

Regardless, as there is a difference between a conspiracy theory and otehr things.

Thanks for the input, though. If you have any questions, please feel free to read the tacked threads in this forum. Also, if you have any questions, please send it to me personally, rather than attempting to create drama or derail a thread you do not like.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by stalkingwolf
SSDD.

I t hasn't been closed because it is Anti - Masonic and in line with certain unnamed fundie's agenda's.

The people that can lock this thread are:
intrepid, kinglizard, Pantha, Nygdan, EnronOutrunHomerun, alien asala Bob88 Byrd DJDOHBOY Gazrok John bull 1 Kano RANT TheBandit795 ZeddicusZulZorander SimonGray SkepticOverlord Springer William One Sac Thomas Crowne

This thread is still open because it hasn't gone off topic, hasn't degenerated into a flame war, and people might have something valuable to add, such as where in the masonic rites JAHBULON appears.

Cug

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
SSDD = same poop diffrent day. Well not poop exactly

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
SSDD = same poop diffrent day. Well not poop exactly

Maybe we should adopt that as our official Secret Society Forum motto? I vote aye.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I'll second the motion

AYE

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Just decided to do some research on the topic.........only because of a deprogramming session with a specifically programmed person.....

This person has the inate ability to talk to the IP otherwise known as the Internal Programmer... I've not previously found any specifically programmed person that can do this. The IP is the personality of the physical programmer as part of the specifically programmed individual...in other words....the total personality of the individual, encompasses that of the personality of the physical programmer. The IP pulls the strings on the overall personality of the individual........ its the 'architect' per say....

The physical programmer here is Joseph Mengele... or rather a student of his.... the personality is part of the specifically programmed individual.

Here is part of the communication with the front alter (sub personality asking the questions), and that of the IP (the major part of the personality that controls the rest of the sub-personality).

Question "Umm Who the heck is Ja-bu-Lon"

Response "Ja-bu-lon is our GOD. He is GOD. And I work for him."

So even though this response is obviously part of the specifically programmed mind....meaning the answer was already in their head.....its actually the personality of the programmer that is responding.....

Please read my 'Mind-Control and Programming Research Thread' for more detailed aspects of the whole programming side of things.

Kind Regards
Merger

ij

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Duncan's Ritual of Freemasonry, which shows how the cryptic "Three Times Three" handclasp is performed in the Royal Arch Degree by three "brothers" of the Lodge. Incredibly, it is during this grotesque ritual that the Masonic initiate learns the true name of the Masonic god, nebulously referred to by Masons as the "Grand Architect of the Universe."

In this secret ritual, however, the Masonic Lodge reveals that the actual name of their deity is Jahbuhlun. This repugnant name is obtained by combining the name of Jehovah, or Yahweh, with the names of the Philistine god, Baal, and the Egyptian god, On. (On is one of the several names of the great Egyptian sun god.) Thus, Jah-baal-on, or Jahbuhlun.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ij
Duncan's Ritual of Freemasonry, which shows how the cryptic "Three Times Three" handclasp is performed in the Royal Arch Degree by three "brothers" of the Lodge. Incredibly, it is during this grotesque ritual that the Masonic initiate learns the true name of the Masonic god, nebulously referred to by Masons as the "Grand Architect of the Universe."

In this secret ritual, however, the Masonic Lodge reveals that the actual name of their deity is Jahbuhlun. This repugnant name is obtained by combining the name of Jehovah, or Yahweh, with the names of the Philistine god, Baal, and the Egyptian god, On. (On is one of the several names of the great Egyptian sun god.) Thus, Jah-baal-on, or Jahbuhlun.

Please show us, using "Duncan's Ritual", where it is said that "Jahbuhlun" is "the true name of the Masonic god". Also please show us where "Jahbuhlun" is referred to as the "Grand Architect of the Universe".

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ij

@ Ducan Ritual being a secret ritual. In the local bookstore here, they were on display in front of the store. Jahbuhlun is the name of my deity? When did that happen?

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
masoninfo.blogspot.com...

might find this of interest

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
There is a gentlemen named Bill Schnoebelen that was a 90th degree mason, and he claimes that actually the 'god' of freemasonry is indeed lucifer. Whatever lucifer actually is can be debated. He has alof of credentials and i suggest people watch his films...I am not a christian but i find these films informative, but i dont think freemasonry is 'satanic.'

Google Video Link

[edit on 29-8-2007 by capsitan]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
yeah...this is the same guy who claims he used to be a blood-drinking vampire because of freemasonry until he got saved by christ. I dont believe him.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
90th degree Freemason ???!!!

WTF ?

Help Masonic Light, where are you when I need you man

Seriously, this poster has some ideas he needs to be set straight on.

90th degreee Masons, I don't think so....

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by capsitan
There is a gentlemen named Bill Schnoebelen that was a 90th degree mason, and he claimes that actually the 'god' of freemasonry is indeed lucifer. Whatever lucifer actually is can be debated. He has alof of credentials and i suggest people watch his films...I am not a christian but i find these films informative, but i dont think freemasonry is 'satanic.'

Ummm... I don't think so...

Bill Schnoebelen

And you're right; Freemasonry is NOT Satanic.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rilence

It's possible if one was a member of the Rite of Memphis/Misraim. It is, of course, considered irregular, but their rituals are preserved by the Grand College of Rites.

Bill Shnoebelen is another story altogether though.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rilence

WTF ?

Help Masonic Light, where are you when I need you man

Seriously, this poster has some ideas he needs to be set straight on.

Axe is right: the old Rite of Memphis had 97 degrees, and the Rite of Mitzraim had 90. Both of these are now defunct as regular Masonic bodies, although there a few irregular, co-ed, and female organizations who claim to continue in their lineage.

Both Rites used variation on the Cerneau Rite for their first 33 degrees. All of their higher degrees consisted only of titles and passwords (no ritual initiation).

Brother Harold Van Buren Voorhis, 33°, who was also Grand Hierophant 97° of the Sovereign Sanctuary of the Oriental Rite of Memphis in the United States, and Sovereign Grand Patriarch of the 90° of the Egyptian Rite of Mitzraim in the United States, called a meeting of the Sovereign Sanctuary in Chicago in the 1930's, and the Sanctuary voted unanimously to table both Rites in lieu of creating the Grand College of Rites of the Unites States. The Grand College of Rites is the only regular Masonic body in the United States with jurisdiction over the Memphis and Mitzraim degrees, but the College does not confer them. Rather, the College exists as a Masonic research society, and members are allowed access to those degrees in print for study.

Schnoebelon was not a member of those rites, but probably read about them somewhere, and then decided that many degrees sounded cool, so he decided to use them in his speeches. He makes quite a few comical claims throughout his books and speeches, and anybody familiar with whatever subject he may be ranting about at the moment can easily tell he's lying. The problem, of course, is due to the fact that many people have no idea what the hell he's talking about, so they fall for ut, hook, line, and sinker.

[edit on 29-8-2007 by Masonic Light]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by capsitan

Are you a Thelemite? I ask because I notice you have "Do what thou wilt" on your avatar. And also because I just noticed that Bill Schnoebolen looks conspicuously like the O.T.O. United States Deputy Grand Master, Lon Milo Duquette!

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
the only thing as an outsider ive seen referenced to in freemasonry that could be confused as a god is the title of "grand architect of the universe" simply implying that all of reality is structured by some governing body be it a god nature or even imagination i cant say but it does seem that EVERYTHING in nature does follow a particular blueprint for the sake of being stable and blueprints are usually created by architecs of some sort or another, this one just happens to be the ultimate architect not a specified diety

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mindash

I recall hearing about these things years ago but I thought it was 'Jebulon' not 'Jahbulon' ... ah well, what's in a name...

Secret Societies like all ritual associations of people draw unwanted attention simply because of their nature and the games some such people like to play with outsiders. Certain elements within Freemasonry act toward the uninitiated with the same sort of condescension that one finds among certain members of Opus Dei. I believe at root it is a question of personality types that are drawn to 'secrets' and those secrets told in a society of progressive membership.

They are easy targets as scapegoats, and they are easy cover for men who intend nefarious things that have nothing to do with the rank and file of the membership of their society.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I am "only" a Master Mason, and not a member of any of the appendent bodies (York Rite, Scottish Rite, etc.) and I have never heard the word "Jahbulon" used in my lodge or any lodge I have ever visited.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join