It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jahbulon - Masonic god

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
.... and they are easy cover for men who intend nefarious things that have nothing to do with the rank and file of the membership of their society.

How so? How could someone use a lodge as a "cover"?

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Can someone such as masonic light check this link out to see if this is true? Its supposedly an 18th degree initiation that uses the word jabulon.

18th degree initiation

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by capsitan
Can someone such as masonic light check this link out to see if this is true? Its supposedly an 18th degree initiation that uses the word jabulon.

18th degree initiation

It would be difficult to say how correct or incorrect that ritual is. Each jurisdiction uses its own ritual, which are sometimes very close to other ones, while others are vastly different.

I am a 32nd degree member of the Scottish Rite in the Southern Jurisdiction of the USA, and we use the Albert Pike versions of the Scottish Rite ritual. In our version of the 18th degree, there are no words similar to "jabulon" used.

This doesn't necessarily mean that the ritual you linked is incorrect in a different jurisdiction. But I have my doubts since similar words have been traditionally linked to rituals in the York Rite instead of the Scottish Rite.

[edit on 2-9-2007 by Masonic Light]

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by capsitan

18th degree initiation

When in doubt, consider the source.

The ritual may or may not be correct, as ML said, but that gaiaguys site is chock full of garbage, too. Best to be careful when dealing with sites like that. Some of the more outlandish accusations I have found leveled at Masons came from there.

They even mention Masonic Light by name, quoting him as saying (on this board): "The more I read Gaiaguys, the more I am reminded of Jonestown."

The ritual? Perhaps. I won't rule out that it is reasonably accurate (but I'm not saying it is, either), but the most of the rest of that site is complete nonsesne.

Gaiaguys =

[edit on 9/3/07 by The Axeman]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

They even mention Masonic Light by name, quoting him as saying (on this board): "The more I read Gaiaguys, the more I am reminded of Jonestown."

All publicity is good publicity.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Im a Member of the AASR PHA and York Rite Side of Masonary and there is no mention of a Jahbulon as our God, nor is there a such thing as a 90th degree Mason, SORRY

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
On July 14, 1889, Pike gave instructions to the 23 Supreme Councils of the World: "That which we must say to the crowd is, We worship a God, but it is the god that one adores without superstition. To you Sovereign Grand Inspectors General (the name of the 33rd degree, the highest degree known to the world in Scottish Rite Masonry), we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st, and 30th degrees. The Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian Doctrine . . . Yes, Lucifer is God . . . the pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer . . . Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good .

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
On July 14, 1889, Pike gave instructions to the 23 Supreme Councils of the World: "That which we must say to the crowd is, We worship a God, but it is the god that one adores without superstition. To you Sovereign Grand Inspectors General (the name of the 33rd degree, the highest degree known to the world in Scottish Rite Masonry), we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st, and 30th degrees. The Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian Doctrine . . . Yes, Lucifer is God . . . the pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer . . . Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good .

That is what is known as the Taxil Hoax. Pike didn't really say any of that stuff.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Sounds like our good old friend CutBothWays who is convinced that the Taxil Hoax was actually real.....

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Upstateconnect

this jahbulon you've never heard of is mentioned in the 7th, or Royal Arch Degree as the lost name of God, supposedly.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I don't know anything about Masonary, but Jahbulon sounds like a play on Zebulon...a son of Israel.

Peace

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

In truth, be as it may, there exist no god or no truth to be ever told or spoken. Truth is a degree of frequency (as often as it may exist). Truth is mostly subjective, but seldom objective. Point in case: what is discussed in some masonic circles is not regulated in other circles. A form of this is that a free mason that has obtained a charter may provide a deviation of a degree that effects all within that circle; thus, in the measure of time (be it may 200 hundred years), all circles being in lodges outside of the Grand Lodge will be off by a large degree; furthermore, the secrets kept at the Grand Lodge will never be spoken to the lower levels. The masonic order by design verifies this truth, although most idots will not accept this truth. That is why there are a few people at the top controlling the entire planet. Anyone who cannot accept this truth should will maintain an argument contrary to the evidence of reality. As the Masters say, "FOOLS".

The truth remains unspoken. God will never reveal a secret to mankind, since man cannot be trusted to keep it.... Therefore, you are all condemned. That is why no one alive on this planet will ever travel to other galaxies or worlds and live to tell share the experience... Idiotsssss....

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

The problem with this theory is that every lodge that receives a charter is reviewed annually by the Grand Lodge/or by some sort of district/region representative, at least in every lodge I've been in. There is no way to get a regular charter and then go about making your own little degrees, as anyone who is initiated under your own system would be exposed the next time the Grand Lodge or any other district/region representative came down.

The other problem is that the Grand Lodge is nothing but the amalgamation of the officers plus all the other master masons under it, so there can be no "secrets" kept.

You have a basic misunderstanding of how masonry operates, because your "truth" is not based in reality.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

The truth remains unspoken. God will never reveal a secret to mankind, since man cannot be trusted to keep it.... Therefore, you are all condemned. That is why no one alive on this planet will ever travel to other galaxies or worlds and live to tell share the experience... Idiotsssss....

Don't tell me, you're a reptilian, right?
I suppose you aren't going to reveal any secrets either, right?

[edit on 19-11-2008 by RuneSpider]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Several posts back, someone asks why men become Freemasons. I've not been around much, so this is my first chance to answer. I hope I'll be forgiven for picking up at the end of the thread something that was asked in the middle.

Here are some of the reasons I am a Freemason.

1) Freemasonry brings together men who would have otherwise remained at a perpetual distance. There are few places in our society where men of various classes, occupations, faiths, and ethnicities mingle freely in a spirit of acceptance and brotherhood. The Masonic lodge is one such place. I delight in having friends of various sorts and types and feel it makes my life richer.

2) My father and my grandfathers were Freemasons. I feel closer to these men by participating in something that clearly meant something to them.

3) At the end of his life, my father had a physical condition that affected his personality. He became easily angered and confused. Sometimes people thought he was drunk -- but the truth was that he was very ill and, often, in more pain than he would admit. At his funeral, I looked around the room and realized how many of his "friends" had fallen away at the end of his life... given up on him because he was ill and suffering and, frankly, not fun to be around. But the members of his lodge were there for him. That impressed me.

4) It has been said that the Freemasons were the "shock troops of the Enlightenment." I approve of the Enlightenment.

5) When I was young, I was a member of the Order of DeMolay, a youth organization sponsored by Freemasons. It was a very important organization to me and one that provided me and many other young men with opportunities and positive experiences we would otherwise not have had. To this day, I am very thankful to the men who were our advisors and who gave so freely of themselves -- often giving up several evenings each week to supervise our meetings and other activities. I admired them and hope that by being a Freemason I can help myself to be more like these men whose example and generosity still inspire me.

6) I like the fact that every Freemason I have met has a greater-than-usual involvement in his community. These men spend less time than the average watching TV (that, in and of itself, is a good thing, too).

7) I believe that Freemasonry has something special to offer that is hard to put into words. It is a philosophy of life that slowly becomes a part of your being. If you want to know what I mean, meet some of the older men who have attended Lodge for years on end. They are an amazing group of men ... often very gentle and soft-spoken, mentally very acute, and made of well-tempered steel. There is something there that... well, that's it, really. There is something there.

So, why *don't* you become a Freemason? You don't really believe the idiotic anti-masonic drivel do you? You're smart. You want to be a better man, right? What's keeping you from seeking the adventure?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Magog

I'm going to go out there and say that most people are fairly ignorant and incapable of creating their own beliefs. By referring to something as a "satanic god" you are in essence displaying your belief in satan, and that if satan does exist, that he is bad.

This is a Christian belief, and its ok to be christian. However, you need to think about the world as we know it and apply the ideas you have been taught and discovered on your own to the world.

Lucifer was the bringer of light, and gods right hand man. He left heaven and incarnated on earth as a reptile. This reptile convinced Adam and Eve to eat the Apple from the tree of knowledge and this deceit is what lead to all that is awful in our world.

That is what a devout Christian would have you believe, in a nutshell.

I am more of a new perspective on those "supposed" events.

Lucifer is the bringer of light. His earthly name is derived from the latin word for light.

Light is all that is. It is what creates our vision every day. It creates life. It facilitates photosynthesis and brings us needed vitamins to exist. What Lucifer did when he fell to earth bringing life to all that is, is convince an ignorant ape couple to eat an apple from a tree. The tree of knowledge. That single solitary act gave rise to what the Mayans, Egyptians, Sumerians, and almost all other ancient civilizations worshiped and that is what we refer to now as knowledge. Ideas, thoughts, creation. They are part of the great tree of knowledge. By eating the apple Adam and Eve brought to earth the most wonderful gift possible. The knowledge to grow, learn, evolve and create. Our spirits attach themselves to us in order to learn more about that which we, and they, are. The cosmos itself.

So I would say, before you try to tell people certain things are satanic, especially supposed gods, please remind yourself that spewing your hate speech towards other opinions is not welcome.

We don't all prescribe to your beliefs, and don't ask you to follow any of ours, as different as they may be.

I only ask that you do some internal reflection thinking upon what it truly is to be alive, and what that means to you. Then make your decisions based on your opinions, not those of somebody else that were given to you and as a weak minded human chose to embrace blindly.

Plus, that book is wicked old, and has been tampered with and re-written.

Everyone knows remakes are never as good as the original.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
As far as my reading goes, Jahbulon comes from the joining of the 3 'prominent' gods. It is a symbol as masonry does not carry religeous standards. It is the combination of 'Jah' being Jahovah, 'Bul' for Baal and 'On' for Osiris. This is something that you have left out.

Research fom 'The Freemasons' by Jasper Ridley.

Please inform me if I have been misguided... but somehow I think not.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

well now this isn't true the masons do have a Jahbulon as a god. Secondly there can be a satanic god. El of Phoenicia was a satanic god because they beleiveed this to be god and El represented Saturn. Yes there god was a planet in a way.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
See your missing the point here , if you know what pantheism is then youll understand what you said , you may bring to the masons a belief in any God you want , however it is not stated that it is a christian organization. second , any other worship aside from God is forbidden as in thou shalt have no other gods before me as stated in the 10 commandments . third most of the symbols are of ancient eygpt and the jewish Kaballah. If you do not know what Kaballa is then you might want to go look it up , it is symbols and other religious meditation and worship which allows the greater self emerge and reach out to raziel , aka lucifer I believe in masons attaining the 32-33 degree which leads to the left handed path to shamballa where lucifer resides , please look up the UN prayer room pic filled with 26 masonic pyramids and a pin prick pf light coming from the cieling on to a black square. the light in the masons has always reffered to lucifer period , he is the light bearer , and you will find that symbol all over the place . take the fact that its secret organization, why be secret , unless you have something people will not understand or will disaprove of. in the masonic ,jesus is the devil and lucifere is christ due to the fact that both view the other as the evil one. the only symbol in the that even come close to a christian symbol is the sun symbol a cross in a circle which rep the sun .The so called star of david you see is not a star of david but the seal of solomon , it represents saturn , also known as the black sun or the dark star . It has nothing to do with christianity and has since its conception beem a symbol of witchcraft and idolatry , it is called a hexagram , this is why you put a hex on somebody. and lastly , if you know Kabbala is a sect of mystical jewish text and sacred geometry , not unlike your masons , and that you know that the goal of kabbal is to reach the point to where you can be in spirit with mercaba , and that in kabbal raziel is a fallen angel reffered to in the kabaala and is a guide in that field , and the fact that you share the same symbols , makes it highly suspect and most likely a luciferian organization , and by the way if you still have doubts or want to try and bull# you way out of the truth please read Alberk Pike confederate general grand master of the masons who says in his book (morals and dogma) that the ruler is lucifere and that they goal is world domination thru finaces and the elemination of the goyum , thats us , the cattle , so go do your homework brainiac

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join