It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Man in UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
In my opinion, the best man in UFO's is easily George Noorey. He has covered every alternative topics on this site and then some. This man is truely incredible. In case you have been living under a rock for the past 6 years, he is a radio personality unlike anyother. It is a national radio show so check out www.coasttocoastam.com to find out what station he is on. He interviewed the Prophet Yahweh before he became well known, he also interviewed Rael, among many other well known UFOlogists. This man not only covers UFO's, but other non mainstream current events, like the chupacarba attacks in New Mexico, the dragons in the sky over tibet just last night, and many many more. He airs from 1 a.m in most cities to 5 or 6 a.m. Worth every second, you will truly learn something from this great man.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I listen to CtoC whenever I can and think Mr Noory does a pretty-good job, having to cover so many different mysterious topics.
This new man they have doing the show Saturdays - Ian Punnett, impressed me with his ability to really keep things rolling and asking great questions.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
How do you guys listen to Coast 2 Coast is it pay 2 listen?

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I'm going to have to disagree with that. I think Art Bell was alot better than Noory. Eh...I've discussed this too many times.. Anyway, I think it's a shame that Art retired.

Inno887,
You can listen on your local station or stream it on the net.
Here are a couple of places:
www.warpradio.com...

www.ktrh.com...

[edit on 8/11/2005 by Flinx]

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Coast to Coast is a National AM Radio program. Checkout the Site as they have radio station listings for all accross the USA.
It's on at 1AM-5AM EST.

coasttocoastam.com
Dallas

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Oh i presume its only in the States? So for anyone outside its pay 2 listen

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Well if your refering to Canada CtoC is there too. Suggest you check out coasttocoastam.com.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Australia here mate

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Ahh..the Outback well they list XM165 Satelite. Whatever that is but it must come around your horizon..

Dallas

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Dont know what that means but sounds like HAM RADIO signal of somesort.

Been looking for some free shows to see if its worth paying for.

Is it a daily or weekly show?

[edit on 11-8-2005 by Inno887]

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It's a nightly show here in North America. I know the show has had live calls from Australia listeners so it's there but no doubt a Satelite feed to some of your Radio Frequencies.

That's really all I can say and might be best to continue this through U2Us.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I loved the Art Bell show ,also I think he did a great Job. he covered everything on these subjects.

He had some crazy stuff on his show.

top topics

join