It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Dragons" Photographed over Tibet!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Dragons my arse... but what ARE those little tire-track-looking things, anyway?

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
In the original chinese one the picutres are bigger.
Chinese Link

THese look interesting. They look like soem kind of dragon or somethign but they also look a bit fake. Good Find

[edit on 103131p://240810 by cpr12r]

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Looked likw clouds to me! Now i look again it seems more like an arete or a glacial ridge rather than a mythical beast.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
did you see the spooky face in the mountains ? Is that satan ? Look almost dead center, then a little right and up.

you can see the face of the devil !!!!!

the end is near !

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
You can copy and paste the pic on Microsoft word and enlarge it as much as you want.....

did you see the spooky face in the mountains ? Is that satan ? Look almost dead center, then a little right and up.
you can see the face of the devil !!!!!

lol
Yep, saw that!
helen

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Ummmm
nice to see that people realize that "dragons" were most likely alligators or large reptiles that were not commonly seen... and none have ever been "photoed"

them there dragons look mighty similiar to 2 contrails... (clouds) and even show contrail type "whispyness" and drift...

well....maybe we have discovered that chemtrails are actually dragon farts...

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
i'm not seeing the 'contrail similarity' here, mind ezplaining it?

(ps. hey, Laz, any news on that petition yet?)

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
basically, you only see 2 "dragon" tails...there is no other sign of said "dragon" just the tails...
hummmm.... what else looks like a long tapered background color and white tail?

Me thinks contrails... plus, this is an air traffic corridor, ...and at that high altitude, contrails are diffinitley going to be present...
It looks just like straight contrails that have had a short time to start warping and dissapating...

I am sure if the guy really saw dragons, he would try to get a better pic than just of the tails... ANY other body part and this could be proved...as it is, he took a pic, later found the "tails" and then sold the picture...
can't blame the guy... dragons are all the rage in asia...

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
In what way is this a picture of dragons????? Also, pretty stupid prof that it is fake. Somebody says it's not clear enough, so it must be fake. Others say it's because that's not what dragons look like. How the heck do you know?!

Nonetheless, I still say it's something natural.

[edit on 11-8-2005 by oxgoad]

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I thought in aisa dragons are supposed to be different from dragons elsewhere... like, instead of dinosour-esque things with big wings, they're supposed to be like snakes with big ram's horns, whose wings are vestigal and that fly by using magic... what I'm saying is, I guess it could be a dragon if you looked at the cloud as the dragons body rather than it's tail. I'm not saying I believe it, I'm just saying it's another way to look at it.

jra

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
psychochick: You asked about the "tire track" patterns. Well those will form on some glaciers. They are most likely crevasses or something like that. Hard to tell from the distance, but one tends to see patterns like that on most glaciers.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ohio_Ron
Those pics are obviously photos of a glacier. 1) They are extremely huge. 2) Glaciers are made up of "dirty ice" causeing them to look darker than the snow on the surrounding mountain tops or, because they are below the elevation of the light that is reflecting from the mountain tops, i.e. in the shadows of the mountains. 4) Just look at JRA's posted links to pics of glaciers.

and the "scales" are just the cracks that form when the glacier moves and the ice layer breaks due to the huge forces , the angle of the picture just makes it look a bit odd but yes definitely a glacier , i'm sure we could see the start of it if we had a view of the range on the left of the photo

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Yes, must agree with most of the nay-sayers here. Whenever something like this pops up, it's usually a ploy to get vacationers to visit and look for the "monster". It's considered to be fun, or in my point of view....a colossal waste of resources and time.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Yeah, yall are probably right... I've never seen a glacier before, but now that I look at it...

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   

This u mean ?

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
It, eh... dosn't instantly strike me as satanic...

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
those pics are fake, the first looks like snow, and the second,well i cant see any "dragons"

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
If you look at it as thought it was a dragon, and think, ok, this guy was taking the picture....there is no way that he would have missed something that big soaring past his window. And he wouldn't have been the only person on that plane looking out the window.

He would have looked out the window, saw the view, got his camera in place, ready, and took the picture, at some point in that he would have seen it fly past. But obviously because it's in his picture he's going to believe he took a picture of a dragon. Pff idiot.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Why is everyone assuming it's the tail of the dragon?
Have you not seen Chinese/Japanese depiction of dragons?

Long slim bodies.

Anyway, to me they look like some type of natural formation.
Maybe Ice Rivers or some form dunes like the "Glass tunnels" on Mars:

Or maybe it's CGI.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Or maybe it is just two curvy contrails being stirred by the wind between the mountain passes...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join