It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Dragons" Photographed over Tibet!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Seems obviously phoney to me, neither of the pictures catch the entire thing, infact it seems as though its just barely in the shot, as if he didnt want to show the rest of the picture. Sure it could be that something was in the way at the time, but he could have continued taking pictures, and caught different pants of it, unless of course he didnt want to waste too much film. Silly.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Wow! Real dragons! I had no idea they could get that big. This is fantastic, photographic evidence and everything. Points points, points, thanks for the dragons. Its unbelievable I mean incredible. I have a pair of shoes that look like they may have been made out of a dragon, I wonder….

Of course in China dragon bones are what they call dinosaur bones. They make tea out of them. That’s how Peking man’s remains were lost. Peking man was cannibalized millions of years after his death. Yes truth is often way way stranger than fiction.

www.crimelibrary.com...
from the article:

During the late 19th century, amateur fossil collectors and professional paleontologists knew that some of the more interesting specimens of bones and teeth from prehistoric animals, such as elephants, three-toed horses and rhinoceroses could be found in Chinese pharmacies. The artifacts were usually collected in quarries and mines by peasants throughout China's provinces and sold to apothecaries where they were ground up and sold as cures for a variety of diseases. The skeletal pieces were genuinely believed to be the bones of dragons and thought to have magical healing properties that could cure anything from epilepsy to demonic possession
--------------------------------------------------
Wow the tea can cure demonic possession! Hurrah!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join