It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man claims metal fragment came from UFO!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Thanks for the correction, Dr. Gibbons.

So you believe that maybe he did the Chromium isotope test, but is withholding the results? This sounds similar to the initial report from LANL, that they now deny, that the object was extraterrestrial. This along with pieces not being returned is starting to look like suppression. It could be due to fear of loosing credibility more than a cover-up. I know there has been and is still suppression from the government in regards to UFO's. But then why wouldn't they just steal the object and that would keep it from being tested?

I can see now why it is important to get an agreement before hand, even though the tests were done for free.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I'm so jealous of your name HAL9000. Your lucky that wasn't taken.

Is that the same artifact from the guy who calls it "space poop"?

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousUserVII
Is that the same artifact from the guy who calls it "space poop"?

Actually I believe Bob White called it "space do do".

But yes, that is him. He is quite a character.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
He seems pretty legit to me, he doesn't make people pay to see it, and he only sells t-shirts and stuff so he can continue to fund his tour of the item. And he doesn't exactly seem like the sterotypical "crazy type". He seems like a cheery old man who has nothing to gain from this, which makes me think it is difinitely real. But it could be from something else, he could've been mistaken as to it's origin. It could be from a comet or meteor type thing. Or it could just be some space junk that fell to earth. Who knows, but it's interesting.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousUserVII
He seems pretty legit to me, he doesn't make people pay to see it, and he only sells t-shirts and stuff so he can continue to fund his tour of the item. And he doesn't exactly seem like the sterotypical "crazy type". He seems like a cheery old man who has nothing to gain from this, which makes me think it is difinitely real.

Well he did charge admission to the Museum, but he has invested his life savings into it. So I'm sure he needs some form of income. He has since closed the Museum, and has taken it on the road and visiting other parts of the country.

But it could be from something else, he could've been mistaken as to it's origin. It could be from a comet or meteor type thing. Or it could just be some space junk that fell to earth. Who knows, but it's interesting.

He was the first to say it could have been from a secret military aircraft, and not extra-terrestrial, but till I see evidence of a craft like he describes, I don't buy it. It sounds way too far advanced. As far as it being space junk. The only pictures I have seen of space debris which I posted earlier, doesn't look anything like Bob's fragment.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   
When Bob opened the Museum of the Unexplained in Reeds Spring, he did not charge admission for at least two years. The attendance the first year (with free admission) was similar to the attendance for the Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum in Mansfield, MO about a hundred miles away. Bob thought that with 6 million tourists less than 20 miles away in Branson, the Museum would be a success in Reeds Spring. Then the Missouri Department of Transportation built a bypass around Reeds Spring and the attendance fell drastically. The Board of Directors reluctantly voted to charge a $5.00 admission for adults, children free. The last year the Museum could not even pay utilities and operating expenses. I didn't get a salary, nor did anybody else who worked down there. Finally, the owner decided to put the building up for sale and the museum went onto the converted Dallas Transit System bus, featuring Bob White's object and story. I put on some NASA displays, bigfoot casts, meteorites, etc. I don't know what is on the bus now, because I have been gone for over a year and a half. Dr. Robert H. Gibbons

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Could it be possible that the UFO was on the ground and due to the tremendous heat of the craft that rocks/sand located under the craft's landing gear just started to melt and drip off when it ascended into the sky again?

Ofcourse i'm not discounting the possibility that the material was a part of the craft at one point that just melted, perhaps some sort of external sensor of some kind...

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Here is Bob White's sworn statement. He has not changed his story since this sworn statement was written and notarized.

Today is May 7, 1998
My name is Robert White
I live in Reeds Spring, MO

Over ten years ago, a lady friend and I were driving to Las Vegas from Denver, Colorado. It was about 2 or 3:00 A.M.

We were just west of Grand Junction when something very unusual happened. Jan was driving and I was napping. She work me, asking me what is that bright orange light ahead of us? Since there was a railroad track on the north side of the highway, I told her it was just a railroad light, and resumed my nap.

A while later, Jan woke me again and said, "That is no railroad light." She was right. It was about the size of a full harvest moon. I decided to stay awake and watch this thing. As we got closer, it got larger.

We were a few hundred yards from it, when I reached over and shut off the lights on the car. It was a very clear night and there were no other cars on the highway, so it was not dangerous to do so.

When we are a few hundred feet from it, I turned off the ignition and we coasted up close to it. It turned out to be on the left side of the highway instead of the right side. It was huge, the size of a very big barn.

I made Jan stop the car, which she did not want to do. She was terrified and shaking badly. "Let's keep going," she pleaded. I tried to assure her there was nothing to fear. After all, it was just a bright light.

I got out of the car on the passenger side and stepped in front of the car for a better look at this thing. For some unknown reason, Jan turned on the headlights, and this light went up in the sky as fast as my eyes could gollow it. When it reached a great height, it either changed shape or connected to another light, which looked like two, long, blue, tubular, neon lights, one on top of the other with a space in between them. Then I saw another small light, bright orange with a tinge of yellow, white, and blue falling from it. For a minute I thought it was the same light coming back down. It came back down almost to where it started from.

I did not see it hit the ground, because where I was standing there was a small incline. I climbed the incline and went over to where I thought it might have hit. I found a grove in the ground about 18 inches deep and 9 inches wide. I followed the groove and there it lay. It watched it for awhile and it was still glowing.

I walked back to the car, took the keys from the ignit
ion, and opened the trunk to look for some gloves. There was one brown, cotton glove.

I went back to the object and it was no longer glowing. I ran my hand over it and since I didn't feel any heat, I picked it up with the glove, carried it back to the car, and put it in the trunk.

I have been told by Dr. Reiswick (Reiswig) from Los Alamos National Laboratory, Materials, Science and Technology Division, who did the analization (analysis) on it, this object is extraterrestrial.

I swear under oath this is a true story. Robert L. White (signature)

State of: Missouri
County of: Stone

Subscribed and sworn before me this 7th day of May, 1998.
Lillie M. Parton (signature)
Notary Public
My commission expires 04/02/2002

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Could it be possible that the UFO was on the ground and due to the tremendous heat of the craft that rocks/sand located under the craft's landing gear just started to melt and drip off when it ascended into the sky again?

Ofcourse i'm not discounting the possibility that the material was a part of the craft at one point that just melted, perhaps some sort of external sensor of some kind...

That's an interesting thought, but from the description that Bob White gives, he found it in a trech 18" deep and 9" wide, which sounds to me that it hit the ground with more force than just the force of gravity. The aluminum could not have come from rocks being heated. It must be smelted from Bauxite to get in its pure form.

Aluminum Bauxite Mining

Thanks Dr. Gibbons for the sworn statement from Bob White, and I would also like to mention that he passed a polygraph test with regard to this statement.

eidt: added link

[edit on 8/29/2005 by Hal9000]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Bob White's first polygraph examination was administered by George Larby of Personnel Research, Inc. on May 13, 1998. Here is the final report:

Re: Polygraph Examination

Dear Mr. White:

You were administered a polygraph examination on May 13, 1998.

The main issue under consideration was whether you were truthful in your sworn statement given May 7, 1998.

Based on a careful analysis of your polygram, it is my professional opinion that you were truthful when answering yes to the following questions: (1) Regarding your sworn statement given May 7, 1998, are the events made true and correct? (2) Have you been truthful in your sworn statement given on May 7, 1998? Further, it is my opinion that you were truthful when answering no to the following question: Regarding your sworn statement given on May 7, 1998, did you give any false statements in your story?

Respectfully submitted
George Larby (signature)
Polygraph Examiner

On March 28, 2004, three polygraph examinations were administered to Bob White by Ronald Scott Stoneburger of the R.S.S. Polygraph Service, Inc. of Grand Junction, CO. The conclusion of his report to Flame TV, who paid for the examinations is:

In regard to this examination, it is the opinion of this examiner, after careful analysis of Mr. White's polygraph charts, that Mr. White was not attempting deception in regard to the relevant questions noted above. After numerically scoring the charts collected for this examination, the total score of all the charts collected for this examination reached the necessary point value to render a decision that indicates truthfulness.

Respectfully,
Ronald S. Stoneburner
Polygraph Examiner.

The relevant questions were: (1) Are you lying about how you discovered the object near Grand Junction in the 1980s? and (2) Regarding the object you found near Grand Junction in the 1980s, are you lying about how you found that object?

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
hal9000.

I talked to you a couple weeks ago on the telephone

Im one of bobs associates with UFO Hardevidence LLC...

Bob wanted me to contact you for him.

Bob would like you to contact him at his e-mail address..

[email protected]

the web site at

ufoevidence.conforums.com...

or

[email protected]

Thanks,

HARDEVIDENCE LLC.

[edit on 30-8-2005 by larryroyc]

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by larryroyc
hal9000.

I talked to you a couple weeks ago on the telephone

Im one of bobs associates with UFO Hardevidence LLC...

Bob wanted me to contact you for him.

Bob would like you to contact him at his e-mail address..

Sure will, on the way.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Aluminium 360 is a very common alloy. It has been used in many applications including the Chevy Vega engine block 30+ years ago. That there are trace amounts of other elements should be expected rather than regarded as exceptional. While the shape at first looks interesting it's not unusual either. You can see similar shapes and wierder ones in any casting foundry or smelter from spillage.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   

This guy was on Jjudge Joe Brown!!!!!!!!!

Yeah the show was on in the past few weeks and I saw it. Need I say, he Lost his case

Judge Brown really made hm look like a fool or that is how I saw it.

[edit on 8/31/2005 by shots]

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Codger
While the shape at first looks interesting it's not unusual either. You can see similar shapes and wierder ones in any casting foundry or smelter from spillage.

I thought it could be something like that to, but after reading the report from Joe Fandrich of Mesa State College that Dr. Gibbons posted earlier, gives the following description of being formed while passing through the atmosphere.

Detailed Optical Microscopy

The surface of the aluminum object is ornamented by melt particle migration “feathers”. These feathers are actually thousands of minute tails that have resulted from molten aluminum migrating from the frontal area of the primary object to the rear and ultimately forming a tail. This process of melt material migration began as the object’s surface temperatures came greater than +/- 600 degrees C or about the temperature that can be attained in a common household oven. The increase in surface temperature of the object is a result of friction developed as the object passed through a gaseous atmosphere at high velocity. At +/- 600 degrees C ablation of the primary object begins and melt material migration toward the tail is initiated. The presence of the feathered surface, a tail and an ablation ring support this bservation.

When he mentions 600 degrees C, that is the same as 1112 degrees Fahrenheit. I don’t know of any household ovens that get that hot, but the point is it was formed while falling through the atmosphere.

Even though aluminum is a very commonly used metal, it rules out being formed naturally, so if it is proven that it did not come from earth, then some intelligence other than ours must have refined it.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Since I was one of the two litigants on the Judge Joe Brown show, I have first-hand knowledge on the outcome, and Bob White didn't loose--I did. Bob sued me in Stone County, MO court for unpaid telephone bills when I was forced to leave the Museum of the Unexplained in Reeds Spring, MO. I sued Bob for unpaid professional services for scientific tests on Bob's metallic object and work on his book UFO HARD EVIDENCE, published by Galde Press, Inc. He sued me for $3000 and I sued him for $3000. The case was litigated on the Judge Joe Brown television show. The ruling was that Bob got $1000 of his $3000 lawsuit against me and I was exempt from paying the money. I haven't talked to Bob since we did the show, so I don't know if he got his money or not. Dr. Robert H. Gibbons

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DRGIBBONS
Since I was one of the two litigants on the Judge Joe Brown show, I have first-hand knowledge on the outcome, and Bob White didn't loose--I did. Bob sued me in Stone County, MO court for unpaid telephone bills when I was forced to leave the Museum of the Unexplained in Reeds Spring, MO. I sued Bob for unpaid professional services for scientific tests on Bob's metallic object and work on his book UFO HARD EVIDENCE, published by Galde Press, Inc. He sued me for $3000 and I sued him for $3000. The case was litigated on the Judge Joe Brown television show. The ruling was that Bob got $1000 of his $3000 lawsuit against me and I was exempt from paying the money.

Why would you be exempt from paying if he won, that makes no sense at all? If you lost as you claimed you would be resposible for the 1000 judgement against you and as I recall that was only regarding the phone bills.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
For those interested in a short synopsis of the story so far, I wrote one for the weekly newsletter.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When I get time, I will post other cases I'm looking into where similar metal fragments have been found.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The procedure for litigating the case on the Judge Joe Brown television show is that it must be an actual case filed in an actual court of law. Bob filed the case against me in Stone County, MO court. I was approached by the producer of the show that I should consider either countersueing Bob on his original lawsuit, or sue him for a complaint I had against him. I decided to sue him for unpayment of professional fees for my work on the x-ray tests and my work on his book. I filed a lawsuit in Stone County court. When we went separately to Hollywood (we didn't fly on the same plane nor stayed at the same hotel) we signed legal documents that Judge Joe Brown would litigate the cases and there were motions to dismiss legal documents that were actually filed to dismiss our real cases in Stone County court. I was told by my producer to fight for my side of the case and that I might win. Bob won a ruling of $1000 and the judge ruled that I wasn't liable for the money. The money, whatever the amount, was paid for by the producers of the television show. Dr. Robert H. Gibbons

[edit on 31-8-2005 by DRGIBBONS]

[edit on 31-8-2005 by DRGIBBONS]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I just found this update in the anonymous posts.

This anonymous post is in response to ATS thread: Man claims metal fragment came from UFO!

since this was postedsmall traces of thermal neutron radiation have been identified emmitting from the object..these are above normal background. this was done in nov 2006.. test where verified at MIT of the original findings..

thermal radiation can only come from one of two sources..nuclear or cosmic radiation in a vacuum or thin air inviroment..gadolinium in the object is the element that attracts the most neutron radiation of any element.

since mr white dont glow in the dark that pretty much says this was exposed to cosmic radiation..thats a diffinitive finding..

they also have extraterrestrial matches with mars..in strontiim that was identified in california in 97.

id say he has a dam good case...

metal man..

Thanks for the info metal man, I will look into it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join