It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man claims metal fragment came from UFO!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Sorry, i haven't had time to read the whole thread, so apologies if this has already been said.

There is a documentary called "Jane Goldman Investigates-Aliens", his story is covered there.

she follows his story as he gets it analysed, and some pretty damned strange things came to light about this object. Not least the fact that they were going to Xray it, put it on the Xray plate ready to do the next day....

When the next day came, they realised it had EXPOSED ITSELF, obviously it was immiting high energy wave lengths of its own.

They also surmised that it appeared to suggest that it might have a "power source" inside.

I was thinking (as i like to do every now and again
) that it would be concievable that an advanced design of tech would be a "morphable" alloy that could "arrange" its self to varying degrees and adapt to whatever situation arises. Making new connections when others fail, adapting to the enviroment by altering its structure to suit etc, making a POWER source when needed.

Bit like the T1000 in Terminator 2. We've all heard many stories of UFOs changing shape etc, maybe the outer structure of the craft is comprised of this type of adaptive alloy?

Who knows, "Jane Goldman Investigates-Aliens", if you can ignore her cheesy little self, its worth a watch

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
This seems 100% legit to me and is exactly the sort of thing I would do a documentary on...

Shame that because it doesnt fit the Dulce / Grays / Atlantis fantasies it gets little attention from "researchers".

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Ooops! Posted on the other thread!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 17-1-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DRGIBBONS

What was the exact composition of the find? I'm looking for a lost recipe to a 'gel' which contained strontium which was used in a way I just figured out today. I do particle physics / magnetic field research. Mostly just academic at this point/ theory, but I've done this for 20 years now and know I've solved many mysteries though I haven't built anything yet to prove my theories. (Can't afford much/ bad back).
The recipe would allow for inductively moving current through a special 'gel' which would ionize the gel, and do this without expanding it too much or heating it up much. The strontium content would allow cool induction when paired with other elements. I'm guessing that silicon was in there, maybe some gold, and other metals I think.
There is another way to make it work without the gel, actually 2 ways, but one is hard to make and the other is cheap but requires some serious machining of 312 stainless steel or atleast 304.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   
This is my first post so just wanted to say Hi 👋 to everyone here on the forums….

Regarding the issues of heated metals passing through atmosphere; let’s ask what an atmosphere is; and why it would have these effects on a metallic object…. Would a scientist not privy to ufo lore and tech speculation be able to associate these kinds of frictional forces with anything other than an atmosphere, or could could a heated alloy passing through something theoretical like an Alcubierre Bubble demonstrate effects similar to an “atmosphere”?

Some tech theory’s (and patents) on anti-grav tech talk about superconductors that can not only operate at ambient temperature but even hot… these alloys/meta-materials are likely in existence or under research on earth, and very likely in more advanced civilisations.

Just realised I have the wrong story, sorry - but will leave this in below incase you know of the case I’m referring too:
So if a shotgun slug was to penetrate this bubble whether it was active or not and hit a super heated rotating semiconductor material, would it not be feasible that some could dislodge? Would passing through some kind of field propulsion system generate this feathering effect discovered and attributed to an atmospheric pass?

originally posted by: lost_shaman

So I was thinking about this , what velocity exactly would cause similar effects? Or is it more of a range, like 800 F @ 250 k/p/h - 550 F @ 900 k/p/h, ( Just punching in Numbers , but you get the idea).

You said it was impossible to be formed that way naturally , but could it not have been formed by slowing in the atmosphere until it formed and fell to earth? A fragment that just didn't burn up completely? Just a thought.

edit on 12-9-2021 by LateralThinker because: Mistaken case

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join