It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Oujia Board

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   
i feel oujia boards are such a taboo subject, we never really get deccent chunks of information about them or about events with them..

( i didnt see this )i know somebody who asked the board can they speak to satan... the entire walls doors and floor of the wooden building they were in shoock and banged...

and when everybody let go the glass flew across the floor and smashed against the wall...

now, if this is a subconscience thing, if 5 people can do this kind of thing what could a big crowd of people do...

if everybody can move objects by thought, i want to tune my ability in... now lets just say this is so, lets say everybody has psyhic and telekinetic abilitys... but they are hidden..

why are they hidden.. and if we do have these abilitys the goverment must know they would of done tests on this kind of thing, obes ect ect..

so why are they covering it up? would society as it is fall apart if people became spiritual once again?

i just feel there are so many unanswered questions to stuff like this..

and ill be damned if i am going to die without doing some major investigation into it...

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   

AngelaLadyS. Are you a "Spiritual Expert"? you seem to know what you are talking about. Any chance you could shed some light on the whole concept of Automatic Writing for me?

I recounted my Automatic writing experience on one of these threads... I'll try and dig it up, so as to not retype the whole thing...

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Ouija boards and any other medium is really unnecessary for
anyone who actually believes or knows enough to channel psychological energy. I think tarot and all other chance based
mumbo jumbo leads to trouble. It's not that they don't work,
but that's not what I mean. They work if you think they do.
However they do (work) because your mind, (which is central to any extra-sensory perception or situation) uses the board itself
as a collector of energy as focussed upon by your mind. It's
like staring at a point on a wall in a semi-dark room. Try it sometime and you'll see what I mean. There will generally
be a spiralling of the 'static' you see on any reflective surface
in bad light. I won't say why it's good you don't do this often or what I think is happening when you do this, only because I
find it an unnerving experience on my 'level.'

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner
Lately im becoming more and more obsessed by the idea of Oujia boards, im becoming increasingly curious to them...

if anyone here has ever done one i would like to know the possitives and negatives of doing so....

i am wondering are they really a channel, or are they something to do with the subconscience...

i cant see myself holding back much longer i am fasinated by the possibilities of the oujia board...

Stay away! Stay FAR away. You are just inviting trouble.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 05:42 AM
link   
yeah but telling me to stay away is only going to make me more curious now, you need to tell me why i need to stay away...

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 05:50 AM
link   

yeah but telling me to stay away is only going to make me more curious now, you need to tell me why i need to stay away...

Because sir, when you use a ouija board you are inviting spirits that you may not want into your environment. And once they are there they are very difficult to get rid of. ...
I once had an experience with a ouija board I will not soon forget. I made a cheapo ouija board out of paper and I asked it "Why does my (former) pastor not like me and the board replied "Because he doesn't like anyone more spiritual than him"
Well the next day or so I was in his office doing some work and I just happened to see his journal lying about (yeah I know how careless of him.. hehe) And I read an entry that made me jump- it said "I hate how people are more in tune with God than I am" I quickly put it away because no sooner than I read it he came in the office..... needless to say I never messed with ouija boards again after that.

OH= if you do decide to use one... NEVER use it alone.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 06:00 AM
link   
i have told people here my plans, i am interested in the potensial...

i want to find out how it works and what it does...

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Unless you have any idea what you are doing, dont use an Oujia board as a game!

I can promise you things do go wrong!

And NEVER EVER use one while on your own!

blackwidow

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 09:16 AM
link   
i have no idea what so ever about what im doing, im trying to get some deccent tangeble information on possitives and negetives of oujia boards... it just seams that it is a really taboo subject and nobody wants to shed any light on it...

its a shame... i was hoping somebody out there might have some deccent possitive and negative experences to talk about... i guess not

people telling me noooooooo its dangerous, are only making me more interested, if you back up the reason why its dangerous instead of just telling me its bad news maybe ill think about it...

i am just fancinated by the tabooness of the subject!!

nobody seams to want to have a realistic disscussion about the merits and negetive sides of it...

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 10:11 AM
link   
It should help answer some questions Blade Runner...

Note: you may have to really scan through it..but you're a replicant, so you should be up to it, hehe...

Link

This is actually a better one...

Link 2

And is a description of an Automatic Writing experience I had (similar to Ouija, but more precise)....

[Edited on 29-8-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackwidow666
Unless you have any idea what you are doing, dont use an Oujia board as a game!

I can promise you things do go wrong!

And NEVER EVER use one while on your own!

blackwidow

Give me a break! Its made by Milton Bradley! Its all in your heads. But I would like to know more about automatic writing...

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Tetsuo-51

blackwidow's son here, Im replying to this as she's in hospital right now, had major surgery this afternoon.

As for telling her "its all in her head" I can promise you, she does know whats she's talking about when it comes to Oujia boards.

when you see someone go mad, and I mean mad and kill someone after using one of those, its not all in her head. and he wasnt mad or weird before either, he was a perfectly average bloke, just snapped, like he wasnt himself. all that blood, you just cant describe what it was like, unless you was there!

blackwidow's son

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 09:25 AM
link   

i have told people here my plans, i am interested in the potensial...

i want to find out how it works and what it does...

Well, it was nice knowing ya....

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   
dont laugh... im serious and when i come back i am going to tell you all what happened..

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I'm not laughing. I used it once and hated it. It tried to possess me, whatever that thing was. it tried ot speak through me and I fought it. I never want to play with that thing again so I gave it to a friend. He ends up dead right before graduation.

Like I said, Nice knowing ya.

[Edited on 6-9-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   

dont laugh... im serious and when i come back i am going to tell you all what happened..

***Well???
It's been 2 hours now. Not that I'm trying to encourage you or anything....but if your gona do it, just do it and get back with your report.
Done yet?....
now?....
now are you done?....
what about now?....
tapping toe....roling eyes...."that" noise....are you done yet????
(yea, I guess I'm a bit impatient. But this thread is mucho days old and still no report. How about if you send up a flare so I don't miss it when your done?)

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Like I said, It was nice knowing him.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 11:43 AM
link   
ill be back dont you worry about it...

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Good luck, and be safe.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 07:55 AM
link   
blade runner?

well did you do it?

or not?

if you did, can we find out what, if anything happened to you or your friends!

blackwidow's son

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join