It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unlocked Illuminati website

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
as my (friendly) nemisis, sebatwerk said, this could not be THE illuminati website...

one theory (blow a hole in it please):
a person at applied Digital solutions is being prevented from talking about what he knows, and is depending on someone like you questioneverything to show the world the secret message he/she was trying to get out...

that Applied digital is controled by the illuminati and they have plans to introduce the chip for the illuminati's purposes (that part isn't a stretch)

Lazarus, my evil archenemy! Long time no see, bud.

You have come up with a very good point. It does seem like maybe this website was created as a satire of the company that is manufacturing those chips. As for it being an actual protest about the company being controlled by the Illuminati, I'm not so sure. Also...

If someone was indeed protesting this, I don't think they would use such a round-about and error-prone method as what you have suggested. If they wanted to protest the making of ID chips, why wouldn't they just make a very direct protest website? The "official illuminati website" is very large, convoluted, hard to navigate and very indirect. Chances are that MOST people would not be able to figure out what the message was. Is this really an effective means of communication?

Or is it just a good joke?

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cohiba
The closing of the email (from Octobor 2002 - price was about $0.40-$0.50) says to buy ADSX stock while it is still under $1.00, as it is an "Illuminati" company which will grow and make lots of money... Per yahoo stock lookup, the stock is at $3.43 today. Even though the price is up, the stock has generally performed very poorly. My guess is somebody at this company was behind the "spam" inviting people to the website, which had to change it's name slightly since 2002, probably because they were spamming people. Now we just need to find a stronger link between "Applied Digital Solutions, Inc" and the websites, to fully debunk this.
The site does have an interesting collection of information... but there is no way in hell it is an "Official Illuminati Website".

Cohiba,

This is called "trolling for morons" and from some of the other posts to this thread...it WORKS!

Regards

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwen

Originally posted by Questioneverything
To get into the website you have to solve a riddle

What speaks with one voice, yet walks on four feet in the morning, two feet at noon, and three feet in the evening?
man

Based on the answer, the puzzle really has to do with 3 stage in a person's life:
1 new born --- walks on four of his/her limb
2 adult --- walks on two feet/legs
3 old age --- walks with a cane

Am I right?

This riddle is probably available on countless riddle sites, but I originally saw the description you gave us on an old anime show called "Flint the Time Detective" or something like that. It was an egyptian thing-friend he had to save or something, its power related to riddles, if you couldn't get it right, you'd get attacked or something... heh something to know!

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
i would think "the" illuminati would use a riddle that was extreemly difficult to decode let alone one that some Shmo off the street could figure out. but that's just a guess.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious Keat
I originally saw the description you gave us on an old anime show called "Flint the Time Detective" or something like that. It was an egyptian thing-friend he had to save or something, its power related to riddles, if you couldn't get it right, you'd get attacked or something... heh something to know!

Its the riddle of the sphinx. The sphinx was plaguing Corinth. No one could get rid of it. Oedipus, the hero, went to stop it. He had to answer a riddle, everyone else failed and was strangled by the sphinx (thats what sphinx means, c.f."to strangle"). He answer it, defeated the sphinx, and the people of Corinth were so happy. They made him their king, to replace their own king, who, coincidentally enough, had just been tragically killed in an accident. Oedipus married the Queen of Corinth.......

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   

You really think that, if the Illuminati existed, they would make it that easy to get into their website?[\quote]

Oh yes, you're right! I'm mad because YOU found how to get EASY access to the website of the society that controls all world affairs from the shadows! I guess the CIA's systems are this easy to access as well?!? [\quote]

Hacker Feels US Navy Has
Spaceships, Crews In Space

he began to hack. McKinnon was looking for - and found time and again - network administrators in high levels of the US government and military establishments who hadn't bothered to give themselves passwords. That's how he got in. [\quote]

www.rense.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   

THE Illuminati's website. As if a secret society would even have an "official website".[\quote]

Why have these links on the website if there was nothing in it.

Order of the illuminati - forums of the enlightened
www.illuminatiorder.info...

If you were referred to this site by an existing member of Order of the illuminati - Forums of the Enlightened, enter their name here. Referrer: [\quote]

So only the enlightened have access, interesting, and how interesting you brothers say the illuminati do not exist, case closed.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   

and how interesting you brothers say the illuminati do not exist, case closed.

What does my membership in Freemasonry have ANYTHING to do with me using my ability of reason and deduction to come to the conclusion that, if there is no proof to demonstrate its existance, it doesn't exist?

Oh, wait, let me guess... You're such a conspiracy dork that you think Freemasons and "the Illuminati" are in cahoots, so of course that must mean that I'm a disinformation agent trying to sway you away from the obvious truth that you've stumbled upon, right? Get a life...

So is saying "Case closed" your way of adding a dramatic period to the not-so-clever point you tried to make? That only serves to make you look like more of a dope because the case in nowhere near closed, yet you think yourself so high and mighty as to toot your own horn and think you've just proven everyone else wrong, when in fact you have provided nothing new to the issue. I think that YOU are a disinformation agent, trying to sway everyone away from the truth by posting a link to an obviously manufactured and un-serious website and trying to pass it off as the real thing.

You're really not as clever as you think you are. You're arrogance only serves to promote your obvious ignorance. Stop being so gullible, accusatory, close-minded and arrogant. You are obviously not looking for THE TRUTH, only looking to make assumptions that support your pre-determined version of it.

[edit on 22-7-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I like the look of the site, Give the designers Two thumbs up.
It's rather cool looking, semi-forboding,

The "Public" aspet of their site is under 1MB
(I got 600+kb of their site on my pc to be checked out when I get some time. it seems to be in development still, as their riddels are rather childish - or seem to be - The accessword for the mirrored part is nam - man reversed.

Why is this part of their security a simple rather unsophisticated java script?

No menu system except for some egyptian stuff and planets..

I haven't gone poking around it yet but I will...
Seems to be a rather playful site...

Currious about a few things,

One being that there are two websites hosted on that server;
1) AECA.INFO

Website Title: AECA - Anti EconomyCrime Association
Meta Keywords: Prävention, Repression, Beratung, Wirtschaftsdelikte, Anlagebetrug, Konkursdelikte, Organisierte Kriminalität, Wirtschaftsspionage- Abwehr, Schutz vor Ausspähung, Black List, Kurz- und Spezialinformationen, Recherchen im In- und Ausland, Redaktion
Response Code: 206
SSL Cert: localhost.localdomain SSL is expired!
Alexa Trend/Rank: Not Ranked
Website Status: Active
Reverse IP: Web server hosts 2 websites
Server Type: Apache/1.3.27 (Unix) (Red-Hat/Linux) mod_jk/1.2.0 mod_perl/1.26 PHP/4.3.3 FrontPage/5.0.2 mod_ssl/2.8.12 OpenSSL/0.9.6b
(Spry.com also uses Apache)
IP Address: 216.127.76.104 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location: - Texas - Houston - Everyones Internet Inc
Blacklist Status: Clear
Record Type: Domain Name

Domain ID
1526363-LRMS
Domain Name:AECA.INFO
Created On:24-Feb-2002 19:22:13 UTC
Last Updated On:25-Feb-2005 15:17:45 UTC
Expiration Date:24-Feb-2006 19:22:13 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:R124-LRMS
Registrant ID:C4176542-LRMS
Registrant Name:Organization
Registrant Organization:AECA ANTI ECONOMYCRIME ASSOCIATION
Registrant Street1:Bederstr. 102
Registrant City:Zuerich
Registrant Postal Code:8003
Registrant Country:CH
Registrant Phone:+49.6332791850
Registrant Email:
Admin ID:C4176543-LRMS
Admin Name:Bosshard Trust Co
Admin Organization:AECA ANTI ECONOMYCRIME ASSOCIATION
Admin Street1:Bederstr. 102
Admin City:Zuerich
Admin Postal Code:8003
Admin Country:CH
Admin Phone:+49.6102770363
Admin Email:
Billing ID:C2872990-LRMS
Billing Name:Johann Hermann
Billing Organization:united-domains AG
Billing Street1:Gautinger Strasse 10
Billing City:Starnberg
Billing Postal Code:82319
Billing Country
E
Billing Phone:+49.8151368670
Billing Email:
Tech ID:C2872989-LRMS
Tech Name:Hostmaster Hostmaster
Tech Organization:united-domains AG
Tech Street1:Gautinger Strasse 10
Tech City:Starnberg
Tech Postal Code:82319
Tech Country
E
Tech Phone:+49.8151368670
Tech Email:
Name Server:NS1.RACKSHACK.NET
Name Server:NS2.RACKSHACK.NET

and --
2)ILLUMINATIORDER.INFO

Website Title: Order of the illuminati - Ancient Illuminated Seers of Bavaria - Home of the Enlightened
Meta Description: Cyber Sanctuary of the Ancient Illuminated Seers of Bavaria, the Traditional Bavarian Rite illuminati Order - sponsored by the A.O.i.i. Council - Order of the illuminati Motherlodge "For Spreading the Good" (Zur Ausbreitung des Guten) aka "General
Meta Keywords: illuminati, illuminati Order, Order of the illuminati, Ancient Illuminated Seers of Bavaria, Udjat, All Seeing Eye, illuminism, illumination, illuminatus, illuminat, NHSH, Nahash, Brotherhood of the Snake, Bruderschaft der Schlange, Sons of Light, Söhne
Response Code: 206
SSL Cert: localhost.localdomain SSL is expired!
Alexa Trend/Rank: Not Ranked
Website Status: Active
Reverse IP: Web server hosts 2 websites
Server Type: Apache/1.3.27 (Unix) (Red-Hat/Linux) mod_jk/1.2.0 mod_perl/1.26 PHP/4.3.3 FrontPage/5.0.2 mod_ssl/2.8.12 OpenSSL/0.9.6b
(Spry.com also uses Apache)
IP Address: 216.127.76.104 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location: - Texas - Houston - Everyones Internet Inc
Blacklist Status: Clear
Cached Whois: Cached today
Whois History: 5 records stored
Record Type: Domain Name

Domain ID
1551885-LRMS
Domain Name:ILLUMINATIORDER.INFO
Created On:16-Mar-2002 06:41:36 UTC
Last Updated On:16-Mar-2005 15:17:00 UTC
Expiration Date:16-Mar-2006 06:41:36 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:R124-LRMS
Registrant ID:C4299949-LRMS
Registrant Name:Organization
Registrant Organization:AOii
Registrant Street1:Allianzgasse 23
Registrant City:Zuerich
Registrant Postal Code:8005
Registrant Country:CH
Registrant Phone:+49.6332791850
Registrant Email:
Admin ID:C4299950-LRMS
Admin Name:illuminati Order
Admin Organization:AOii
Admin Street1:Allianzgasse 23
Admin City:Zuerich
Admin Postal Code:8005
Admin Country:CH
Admin Phone:+41.7634
Admin Email:
Billing ID:C4299951-LRMS
Billing Name:Bosshard Trust
Billing Organization:AOii
Billing Street1:Bederstr. 102
Billing City:Zuerich
Billing Postal Code:8003
Billing Country:CH
Billing Phone:+49.8151368670
Billing Email:
Tech ID:C2872989-LRMS
Tech Name:Hostmaster Hostmaster
Tech Organization:united-domains AG
Tech Street1:Gautinger Strasse 10
Tech City:Starnberg
Tech Postal Code:82319
Tech Country
E
Tech Phone:+49.8151368670
Tech Email:
Name Server:NS1.RACKSHACK.NET
Name Server:NS2.RACKSHACK.NET

Renting a server for 2 websites is currious, as about the cheapest servers I have seen are about $50/mo. Where they could have just grabbed some disk space from a hosting co and saved some money.
- So apparently what ever it is they are doing - for what ever reason - saving money is not a primary concern.

Why is a Swiss (CH) - German (DE) operation running a server in the USA, they have servers there.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dancer
Why is a Swiss (CH) - German (DE) operation running a server in the USA, they have servers there.

ATS is a British-borne website, we are renting servers in the USA...

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
So let me get this Straight "QuestionEverything" - you are against
"Hermes Trismegistus" (hence Hermetic Knowledge) & the "Mysteries"? Are they "Evil" or Part of some "Illuminati Plan"? This is just Pathetic!

"QuestionEverything" - you remind me of the guy on ATS that started a Thread entitled:
"All Medicine is from Satan". We are here on ATS in order to DENY IGNORANCE not re-enforce it!

*********************************************************************************

Hi Simon - it is kind of cool that you popped into this thread - ATS is a Fun place for Debate! Great Idea!

[edit on 22-7-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   

you think Freemasons and "the Illuminati" are in cahoots, [\quote]

Adam Weishaupt
Intro to the
Higher Mysteries II
Second degree
Doceten.
In statu nascendi
- Noli turbare circulos meos!
To be a freemason is not a necessity for my brother but almost all honourable members of our venerable Order are also honourable members of their local venerated Masonic lodge. The majority of my honourable Masonic brethren don’t even know that we exist and they don’t hold any kind of connection to any of our honoured fraternities at all.

Those are two ways which have been opened to the elements by the One. There are myriads of masons worldwide but only a very few are of our kind [\quote]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   

you think Freemasons and "the Illuminati" are in cahoots,

Adam Weishaupt
To be a freemason is not a necessity for my brother but almost all honourable members of our venerable Order are also honourable members of their local venerated Masonic lodge. The majority of my honourable Masonic brethren don’t even know that we exist and they don’t hold any kind of connection to any of our honoured fraternities at all.

Those are two ways which have been opened to the elements by the One. There are myriads of masons worldwide but only a very few are of our kind

You DO realize that the Bavarian Illuminati, the organization that Weishaupt started, has NOTHING to do with a global organization manipulating world events from the shadows. Are you THAT ignorant that you think that the Bavarian Illuminati, which ended in early 1800s due to internal bickering among the few remaining members, is still existing today as a super-secret organization that controls everything?!? The Bavarian Illuminati weren't even secretive! They were a pathetic organization that tried to align themselves with Freemasonry and FAILED.

Do some damn research.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   

has nothing to do with a global organization manipulating world events from the shadows. .[\quote]

Are you admitting that there is a global organization manipulating world events from the shadows.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
No, he's not suggesting that at all.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Are you admitting that there is a global organization manipulating world events from the shadows.

I don't even know how you deduced this from what I posted. I think my post was clear enough. Are you just seeing what you WANT to see?

No, I'm admitting that conspiracy theorists BELIEVE that the Illuminati is just that, a secret global organizanization that manipulates world events from behind the curtain.

There is, of course, no evidence of any such thing, but conspiracy dorks believe it anyway.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I think that YOU are a disinformation agent, trying to sway everyone away from the truth by posting a link to an obviously manufactured and un-serious website and trying to pass it off as the real thing. [\quote]

Why do you defend the illuminati?
This plethora of misinformation is actually generated by the Illuminati themselves in an effort to discredit any factual information that may have surfaced. This concealment tactic – known as ‘data-sowing’ – is often employed by U.S. intelligence agencies”.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Why do you defend the illuminati?

I don't defend anybody. I speak on behalf of logic and reason. Logic and reason tells us that, since there is no evidence to support the claim of the existence of the Illuminati, then it cannot, rationally, be true. I am being as non-subjective as possible, my mind is like a courtroom that analyzes evidence for what it is and makes a logical decision based on that. Nothing more.

Also, can you PLEASE learn how to quote correctly. Your posts are VERY confusing. To end a quote, use a forward-slash ("/"), not a backwards one.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Masonry is a tool, though masons use tool's for example a trowel, to become better masons etc, they use analogy to learn and work through there various degrees.

Yet, they become a tool for masonry which is a tool in and of itself and its various beliefs etc, they are also compartmentalised.

This may not be aviodable but it is how masonry works for the most part imo.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePunisher
Masonry is a tool, though masons use tool's for example a trowel, to become better masons etc, they use analogy to learn and work through there various degrees.

Yet, they become a tool for masonry which is a tool in and of itself and its various beliefs etc, they are also compartmentalised.

This may not be aviodable but it is how masonry works for the most part imo.

We become tools for Freemasonry, eh? And tell me: how does Freemasonry USE us?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join