It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Albert Pike's predictions of the three world wars

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I believe if i am not mistaken, when albert pike speaks about the nwo and 3 world wars to destory the christains and athiests, it was from a letter he had wrote.

And not in a book.

here you go found this. it was a letter not printed in a book

[edit on 30-4-2009 by gselsidi]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gselsidi

If you go back and check my original post, I said the 3 world wars came from teachings in the book morals & dogma. Then in another post I stated that it had been said, note I said "said" and not chiseled in stone that back in those days, letters or other writings were delivered hidden inside books to other masons. So, to clear this up, I never said that the 3 world wars letter was "in" the book persay as to a writing.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Sorry to beat this to death,
Too late...

but not all reprints are true and exact like you want folks to believe. The reprint at amazon.com is only 740 pages,
which means nothing. The type has been reset, the page and margin sizes are different. It's clear going from the page breaks on sacred-texts.com vs the Look Inside! feature on Amazon that by the end of the 3rd page of body text on Amazon 4 pages of the original have been covered. Such discrepancies are to be expected.

You are just having a problem dealing with the fact that your hero "Pike" wrote a letter that has gotten intertwined into today's history.
No, our biggest problem is that there's never been any proof that such a letter ever existed.

[edit on 5/1/2009 by JoshNorton]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Sorry to beat this to death, but not all reprints are true and exact like you want folks to believe. The reprint at amazon.com is only 740 pages...

The link to Amazon also shows used versions which contain 861 pages, sort of like the one you claimed to have.

You are just having a problem dealing with the fact that your hero "Pike"

Who said Pike was my hero? Ronald Reagan would have been a better choice.

wrote a letter that has gotten intertwined into today's history.

Which has yet to be produced. Strange.

Pikes biggest problem has been his being accused of "plagurism", even by some of his own! Have you ever read the book of "Hiram"?

Pike admitted to using other sources for Morals and Dogma, the worst he could be accused of his not properly footnoting this aspect. Not that this point being mentioned demonstrates anything except your personal and irrational distatse for Pike and his writings.

I mean, you and rune spider are trying to turn this into a "freemasonry" discussion, which takes away the focal point of the thread. If you want to discuss masonry, you need to start a new thread, and then we'll discuss the following: The masons, the wasps, the daughters of the eastern star, the whiskey rebellion, the brotherhood of the thousand points of light, the jestors, the shriners, and one of my favs"skull&bones".

Sure, join me and Runespider on the Secret Socities forum and we can discuss this to your hearts content, if you do, be advised, do not try that ridiculous tactic of lying again because it is so easy to spot, particularly when someone is not very accomplished at the task.

But albert pike layed the groundwork and wrote the blueprint for the 3 world wars, and you for some reason can't stand it?

He did? And all you can produce is one biased website that can support your claim. Of wait, you are 'of the Scottish Rite' and your heriditary insight allows you to invent theories without factual support.

Here's some more food for thought being as you are a far better expert on Pike than I am. That book, morals and dogma was actually written in 1857, not 1871. The manuscripts were published in 1871, but the actual book was written back in 1857, but being as you are a "high" level mason, you already knew that also didn't you?

The relavance of this is......?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by gselsidi
here you go found this. it was a letter not printed in a book

Wow, David Icke as a source. Incontrovertible proof. For my rebuttal I will cite the Tooth Fairy.

Anyone who charges for 'knowledge' is a charlatan.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

[ Sure, join me and Runespider on the Secret Socities forum and we can discuss this to your hearts content, if you do, be advised, do not try that ridiculous tactic of lying again because it is so easy to spot, particularly when someone is not very accomplished at the task. ]

Sorry, but I have no lies to tell, and have not told any as of yet, and don't intend to, nor do I need to, unlike you apparently since you seem to know what it takes to be an "accomplished " liar. I peeped you and your buddy rune right from the beginning, and you wouldn't believe the e-mails I got from folks all over ats warning me about you 2. LOL! You and rune are a joke at best. You have exhibited the #1 plan of attack when you couldn't shoot down the pike letter, and that was attack the messenger not the message. That's the oldest trick in the book, and 1 I have dealt with for more than 30 years now. Ya wanna compare braincells on masonry? That's kool, I'll be over at secret societies with bells on. BUt I will forewarn you, if you start your childish BS there like you have here cause I spanked you and sent you home with that "I just humped the neighbors dog" look on your face, I'll stop discussing anything with you! Is that clear? I will tell you this, just because I am not in the craft, doesn't mean I don't know about it pretty extensively. I have had 3 uncles, 1 cousin, and several former co-workers who are practicing masons, and a good friend I grew up with, her mother is a high-ranking member of the "Daughters of the Eastern Star". Now, do I know everything about masonry? No, I don't, but then again, neither do you. For if you did, then you'd have known about some stuff that I wrote here that was written in code, but that, like hooked on phonics went straight over your head! But as far as the Pike letter goes, if it never surfaced, then where did it come from? Somebody had to ressurrect it! it just didn't pop up outta nowhere, and was exposed by many credible sources. Not all masons are bad, the 1st and second level masons have no clue as to what the upper echelon ones do. So tell me, is the little apron "you" wear red or blue???LOL Some of the information I will be using will be from William Mann, Jim Marrs, and Albert Mackey for starters. I will bat cleanup with the book of Hiram, and finish it off with my bible. Oh yeah, as for the purpose of the year 1857, I posted that because you stated that Morals & Dogma was not written until 1871. Well, 1871 was the year that the manuscripts were published, which was my point. So ,hmmm, could it be that you just didn't know, or that being an accomplished liar like you say you can spot easily was your ploy of intent? Ya know, for someone who's suppose to be a mason, you'd think that the simple knowledge would easily recognized now wouldn't it fellow traveler?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Eh, you got Pike's age at his time of death wrong.

First, I am not Augustus' buddy. Not to say I don't like the guy, but I rarely interact with the guy at all.

As for being warned about me, let me let you in on a wee little secret:
I'm an idiot. My brain is a little funky most of the time, s'why most of posts are nonsense.
However, I do have Google at my disposal, and when I don't find something on Google, I ask around on where to find it.

Getting warnings about me is foolish. I'm pretty good at physical sparring, but wordplay is not my forte.

As for where Pike's letter came from, it came from a similar source as to where most of the anti-Masonry stuff comes from: Someone made it up.

Trying to research the letter, the better conspiracy sites generally will state that there is no evidence of it's existence.
Apparently, the fellow who first started it was supposedly told by Cardinal Caro y Rodriguez of Santiago.
That is all of it though, and despite his expose on Freemasonry, the Cardinal did not include it in his book as far as I can tell.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Naaa, you're not an idiot rune, and you can come across as not being a mason all ya wanna, but you and me know different don't we? As far as Pike's letter being a conspiracy theory, hey it very well could be, I never said it wasn't, but the ones exposing it have had far more privy to info that even you and I could ever come across naturally. That's why they're the authors and we're the customers of their literature. When you, me or anybody does any kind of research, we all must remember that history is as accurate as the one penning it down at the time of it's occurance, and when fact-checking writings, crossreference all data with reputable sources, and not the sources that suit one's agenda either. I do that all the time, and myself have even had to toss aside some info that panned out to be non-factual. I am a "conspiracy" researcher, not a "conspiracy" theorist. Big difference.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Naaa, you're not an idiot rune, and you can come across as not being a mason all ya wanna, but you and me know different don't we?

If you say so.
I do karate. I don't do Masonry. Nothing against Masonry, but I prefer Karate. I know a bit about Masonry 'cause there was a point when I was looking to join.
However, I preferred karate.

As for my idiocy, whatever. I raise money at charity events by breaking boards over my head.

As for the letter: Supposedly it was revealed to a fellow after speaking to a man who went on to write a book against Masonry, however, he never saw fit to mention it in his book.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Sorry, but I have no lies to tell,

Interesting, so what were these quotes from you about:

The copy I have is of the original'-refering to Morals and Dogma

then,

Here, I'll settle the issue for you so you 2 can sleep better tonight, okay? I don't have a copy of Morals & Dogma!

I guess someone else made you type that.

and have not told any as of yet, and don't intend to, nor do I need to, unlike you apparently since you seem to know what it takes to be an "accomplished " liar.

You are correct, I do know, an accomplished liar would not state on a public forum that they posses something when it is so simple to ask that person to provide proof.

I peeped you and your buddy rune right from the beginning, and you wouldn't believe the e-mails I got from folks all over ats warning me about you 2. LOL!

I agree, it is laugh-out-loud. You should have listened to them.

You and rune are a joke at best. You have exhibited the #1 plan of attack when you couldn't shoot down the pike letter, and that was attack the messenger not the message.

Is that not exactly what you are doing here by using an ad hominem and calling Rune and myself a joke? We asked you to post evidence of you owning this book with the 'missing pages'. You declined, then denied, then admitted that you did not even own said book. Your letter theory has no substantiation yet you cling to it like a zealot in a vain effort to prove you are correct. Show us the letter.

That's the oldest trick in the book, and 1 I have dealt with for more than 30 years now. Ya wanna compare braincells on masonry? That's kool, I'll be over at secret societies with bells on.

I already agreed, you do not have to repeatedly ask me to try and build up your nerve.

BUt I will forewarn you, if you start your childish BS there like you have here cause I spanked you and sent you home with that "I just humped the neighbors dog" look on your face, I'll stop discussing anything with you! Is that clear?

I so do love a good spanky, will you wear leather for me while you administer this?

I will tell you this, just because I am not in the craft, doesn't mean I don't know about it pretty extensively. I have had 3 uncles, 1 cousin, and several former co-workers who are practicing masons, and a good friend I grew up with, her mother is a high-ranking member of the "Daughters of the Eastern Star". Now, do I know everything about masonry? No, I don't, but then again, neither do you.

I never professed to know everything about anything. Neither did I have the compulsion to invent everything about anything.

For if you did, then you'd have known about some stuff that I wrote here that was written in code, but that, like hooked on phonics went straight over your head!

I see, so even though you are not a Mason and by your own admission have limited knowledge of the Fraternity, you somehow discovered the 'code' that Masons use when discussing topics on a internet forum.

But as far as the Pike letter goes, if it never surfaced, then where did it come from?

In my opinion, from someone's diseased brain.

Somebody had to ressurrect it! it just didn't pop up outta nowhere,

Noooooo!!! No one ever makes things up....right??

and was exposed by many credible sources.

Links, please. Oh, and make sure they are 'credible' as you indicated.

Not all masons are bad, the 1st and second level masons have no clue as to what the upper echelon ones do.

By 'upper echelons' do you mean 3rd degree? Your lack of understanding in the structure of Masonry is rather obvious with a statement like this.

So tell me, is the little apron "you" wear red or blue???LOL

The one "I" currently wear is white and blue. But "I" will eventually have one that is white and purple.

Some of the information I will be using will be from William Mann, Jim Marrs, and Albert Mackey for starters. I will bat cleanup with the book of Hiram, and finish it off with my bible.

Wonderful. Will you intersperse that with additonal fictional anecdotes as well?

Oh yeah, as for the purpose of the year 1857, I posted that because you stated that Morals & Dogma was not written until 1871. Well, 1871 was the year that the manuscripts were published, which was my point. So ,hmmm, could it be that you just didn't know, or that being an accomplished liar like you say you can spot easily was your ploy of intent? Ya know, for someone who's suppose to be a mason, you'd think that the simple knowledge would easily recognized now wouldn't it fellow traveler?

Do you have a reading comprehension issue? Can you quote where in any of my posts that I said Morals and Dogma was written in 1871?

If this is the level of debating skill that you will bring to the Secret Socities forum to 'spank me and send me home' then I have a strong feeling that I may not be going anywhere anytime soon.....

[edit on 2-5-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

, I have already posted some replies in your beloved secret societies forum and you never said a word. What's the matter, cat got yer tongue, or was the fact that I exposed your "masonic" buddies "The Royal Order of Jesters" to much for you and runespider to handle? As for my info and where it came from, I told you where it came from, and if you can't handle that truth either, that's your problem. I stand by my info and sources. Not because I am saying it's 100% accurate, afterall, nobody's info is 100% correct at any time, but my info has been well documented by world reknown figures. You and your masonic buddies call them "conspiracy theorists", but I call them "masonic journalists" respectively. Just because their info ruffles their feathers doesn't mean their info is wrong. By the way, some of the people my info came from are none other than Fritz Springmier, Dr John Coleman, Eustace Mullins, Dr Antony C Sutton, and Jim Marrs. And that's just for starters! So, keep trying little buddy, one day you'll be able to debate with the "big boys" of global order research.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I have already posted some replies in your beloved secret societies forum and you never said a word.

I saw your one post and all you did was post on a thread covering the same topic we are discussing hear but with irrelavant information. The Jesters are already covered on this thread which has 200 posts. Use the search function.

So, keep trying little buddy, one day you'll be able to debate with the "big boys" of global order research.

Speaking of debating, I see how quickly you addressed my pointing out how your story changes and how rapidly you showed me where mine did after alleging that. Bravo.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I am not all that familiar with the entire bells and whistles here at ATS, nor do I intend to use them if I did know about any of them. Like I said, when you're outta ammo basically, you start with your "personal" attacks. I respond always with information, which in weapons terms means that the 22 caliber that you keep shooting pails in comparison with the "law" that I fire back with. I am fully aware that it is your duty to protect masonry as you are indeed one, and there are some good masons out there, but they are always under and below the 3rd degree. You know that, I know that, and all researchers know that for a fact! Now, this is my last post here on this, so don't reply with anymore of your gibberish please, for you are taking away the focal point of the op's fine thread that was created. You have tried to compare braincells and lost. I am not saying that I am any smarter than you, just saying that you have run into somebody who knows all about your secret society, and has many friends who are in it, and some who have gotten out of it. I have several friends down in texas, florida, south carolina, west virginia, and here where I live now in virginia. So don't insult my intelligence with all your alleged "complacent" information, for we both know you're shooting blanks with it all anyways!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I am not all that familiar with the entire bells and whistles here at ATS, nor do I intend to use them if I did know about any of them.

Ignorance is truly bliss, is it not?

Like I said, when you're outta ammo basically, you start with your "personal" attacks.

Now keep this statement in mind as I highlight some of your text to indicate this is exactly what you are presently doing after being called out on lying and still failing to acknowledge this fact.

I respond always with information,

No, you respond with prevarications and regurgitated theories pirated from others. You have yet to post an original thought.

I am fully aware that it is your duty to protect masonry as you are indeed one,

No, my duty is to God to my Country and to my neighbor.

and there are some good masons out there, but they are always under and below the 3rd degree. You know that, I know that, and all researchers know that for a fact!

This is an odd statement considering that anyone who desires can become a Master Mason (3rd Degree) in about three months. But you knew this since you are 'born to the Scottish Rite'.

Now, this is my last post here on this, so don't reply with anymore of your gibberish please, for you are taking away the focal point of the op's fine thread that was created.

Considering you said this earlier as well, I doubt it, your ego will surely insterseed and you will be unable to refrain from responding.

You have tried to compare braincells and lost. I am not saying that I am any smarter than you, just saying that you have run into somebody who knows all about your secret society, and has many friends who are in it, and some who have gotten out of it.

For someone who has such extensive knowledge your 'facts' are tremendously short on substance and are, more to the point, only your highly flawed opinion. You have yet to present facts.

I have several friends down in texas, florida, south carolina, west virginia, and here where I live now in virginia.

Are any of these friends visible?

So don't insult my intelligence with all your alleged "complacent" information, for we both know you're shooting blanks with it all anyways!

When you finally remove your fingers from your ears and stop singing 'la, la, la, la' and actually present some supporting evidence I will be more then happy to address this with you.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

A friend of mine last night just gave me a copy from 1871 to read. I had never heard of this book but I am looking forward to reading about it.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Nygdan

Hitler was an occultist pagan. Please get this right. He wanted to create his own religion which deified the great aryan ancestors. Hell, they even had runes on the flags.

Please, watch the crap with your uninformedness.

Albert Pike, indeed a luciferian. He admits it himself, time and again.

3 WWW, well there's no available proof for that. It is interesting however that his corpse is housed in a public building in a public area when he really wanted to be cremated and 'spread.'

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Well mostly because it deals with the deaths of millions and the ultimate goal being the destruction and disillusionment of christianity, which is already startint to take hold.

christianity is a farce made up thing, Why does the Vatican hide books ?? because it would prove their lies.

I know vampires older than christ.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by timmmmaie

Hitler was an occultist pagan. Please get this right. He wanted to create his own religion which deified the great aryan ancestors. Hell, they even had runes on the flags.

Hitler considered himself a Christian, and this is obvious in "Mein Kampf". Himmler and the SS chiefs could probably be described as "pagans", but not Hitler himself.

Albert Pike, indeed a luciferian. He admits it himself, time and again.

No, he doesn't. Pike was a member of the Episcopalian Church, and was therefore a Christian. He was, however, more of a Gnostic Christian in his thinking than a so-called "orthodox" one.

It is interesting however that his corpse is housed in a public building in a public area when he really wanted to be cremated and 'spread.'

Doesn't make any sense to me either. Pike specifically requested that his remains be cremated, but his body was buried at the request of his family. Later, Henry Cowles, Grand Commander of the Supreme Council of the Scottish Rite, requested that Pike's remains be exhumed and re-buried in a crypt in the newly built House of the Temple. This was done, and Cowles had prepared another crypt for himself across the hall, where he is also now buried. The crypt hallway is now part of the foyer called "The Pillars of Charity", and busts of both Pike and Cowles were erected in front of their tombs.

This is all great, but it doesn't address the fact that Pike's wishes were ignored.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

You have an 1871 First Edition? Very nice.

Please let me know when you have read the book and at what point you slipped into catatonia from sheer boredom.
It really is a dry read and there is not much in there of any interest to an non-Scottish Rite Mason let alone a non-Mason but God bless you for making the effort. At least you are leaving up to this websites motto and looking into this yourself instead of relying on second hand-and usually false-information.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
hah are you kidding me? that was no demon. Christianity is the source of the most evil in the world. Do you not remember the christian crusades? people who did not believe in it were killed in some of the most torcherous, brutal methods known to mankind.

religions have caused more wars and hate than anything else.

religion causes people to judge.

religion causes more hatred and evil than anything else.

youve gotta be kidding me when you say christianity is a good thing. whatever spirit guide that was, was the most pure and enlightened spirit that man couldve talked to.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join