It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Franklin: Evidence of secret Illuminati murders?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Aug. 15, 2003 � Renovation of Benjamin Franklin's London home has revealed everything from a basement pit containing over 1,200 human bones, to the windows where Franklin would sit naked facing the street, according to the Friends of Benjamin Franklin House, the London nonprofit that is readying the house for public tours.

dsc.discovery.com...

Were these bones really left over from anatomy lessons? Or are they the remains of humans killed in secret Illuminati rituals?

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
i think they knew about this when i visited philidelphia several years ago, and why woudl you think it has anything to do with the illuminati?

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Well for one, if anyone does a "background" check on Ben Franklin, one would find that he had ties to Freemasonry --- bigtime--- and had affiliations with a number of notorious "Illuminati" individuals in England.....and the story goes on.....

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   
yeah, i know. but that's no reason to believe he killed all those people, i think tha'ts pretty rediculous

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Ben Franklin was also a member of the Hellfire Club, a group which practiced black masses, orgies, prostitution rituals, etc.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Would some one tell me meaning of "Illuminati".. makes no sense to me.. "illuminate"? or something else? What does it mean?

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 02:02 AM
link   
No NO NO NOO

WAIT A SECOND

THIS IS ENTIRELY BOGUS

CHECK FACTS BEFORE POSTING

Go OUTSIDE OF ATS for additional info before you comment on extremist news items

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 02:07 AM
link   
For those who couldn't even read the story posted:

Franklin rented the house from a RENOWNED ANATOMIST. That is, he lived in a home owned by someone who made a living by teaching people how to identify bones. Anyone who has ever read a history book will know that anatomists, in this time period, collected human bones. The only reason we HAVE modern medicine in the west is because people DID collect and STUDY bones in this time period.

Only people who are ignorant of history (and who did not bother to read the story posted above) could read occult garbage into this.

Again, if you want to post, read the story you are reacting to. Read a book about the period you are dealing with. DO NOT POST BS MISLEADING TITLES FOR THREADS.

[Edited on 22-8-2003 by onlyinmydreams]

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uninen
Would some one tell me meaning of "Illuminati".. makes no sense to me.. "illuminate"? or something else? What does it mean?

The Illuminati are the Illuminated ones, or the ones who see.

Around the time of the French Revolution there was an organization called the Illuminati in Bavaria organized by a guy named Adam Weishaupt (sp?). They managed to tick off both the Church and the Aristocracy by talking about radical ideas like "men should have rights just because" and "maybe science will replace superstition/religion in helping us to understand the world"

Anyway, the government banned them, their members all went on to other things (like revolution) and they were never heard from again.

Except...

Lot's of people believe all sorts of things about them.

Some people say they're still around, only now they're the Bilderbergers, the Trilateral Commission, and the Council on Foreign Relations and other groups made up of the power elite.

Many conservative christians still cling to the Church propaganda from hundreds of years ago, and they think the Illuminati are a force of evil, bringing on the NWO, the mark of the beast, and are manipulating world events to bring on the battle of Armageddon and the rule of the anti-Christ. These people claim they're occultists, involved in all sorts of evil sacrifices and things.

Some people have even stranger theories...claiming that the Weishaupt group was only a cover for an organization that dates back into antiquity. They're from the lost continent of Atlantis, Mu or Lemuria. Their goal is immortality.

Whatever theory you subscribe to, nobody likes them. Everyone who thinks they might be real agrees they're up to no good.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I remember hearing they also found bones hidden, HIDDEN, under the floor boards and in the walls.
Now tell me what anatomist hides his bones?

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I remember hearing they also found bones hidden, HIDDEN, under the floor boards and in the walls.

He doesnt. Ben Franklin did have links with the illuminati. And those bones do point to something, but what?

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
OK... So somehow I stumbled upon this. Did a search on ATS for this subject and this turned up. Thought I would bump it with the article I found.

Yes, I know where it's from.

This seems pretty neat. A haunted hunting lodge in Dublin has ties to the Hellfire Club.

There's lots of neat stuff on this "Hellfire Club." Seems like there was a club of sorts in England as well.

Link
Below the mausoleum is the entrance to the West Wycombe caves, carved to look like the entrance to a Gothic church. The caves were enlarged by Sir Francis Dashwood in the 1750s in order to create work for the local men who were unemployed because of a succession of harvest failures. The chalk from the caves was used for building part of the road to London but Sir Francis also had the caves cut in intricate patterns. The caves crossed a stream of water known as the 'River Styx', a reference to the Greek mythological river of Hades, over which the souls of the dead were ferried by Charon.

OK one more, this is a pretty interesting summary of book.

Link
Tradition asserts that Dashwood's Hell-Fire Club originally met in London at the George and Vulture Inn. (19) It is possible that Dashwood and his friends gathered in a public house to revel in the freedom now implicitly granted to witches, resurrecting Wharton's Hell-Fire Club in a spirit of mockery. On the other hand, in the early eighteenth century taverns were frequently the meeting places for Masonic lodges, so it is also quite possible that the nascent Hell-Fire Club was a cabal of Jacobite Freemason s. Indeed it might very well have been both.

[edit on 20-3-2007 by LostSailor]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Fanklin was a Illuminati ympathizer as was Jefferson, but as was stated he didnt murder 1200 people, prob would not have used the house had he known "bones were in the basement", the hellfire club was essentially a bookclub, where in the world did black magic come into it?

Being a illuminatie sympathizer in those days was not a bad thing, the illuminati were the good guys

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diablo
Now tell me what anatomist hides his bones?

Because A: many had to work on stolen bodies from cemataries
and B: You just done throw the bodies in the rubbish bin when you are done with them.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
An interesting association of corporations and charities exists in the Adam street of London; this includes the Adelphi House and the RSA. They network in an underground nightclub, where the infiltration and control of schools and children is discussed.

Only a couple of streets away is the Benjamin Franklin House, where the bodies were found. This area is near Cleopatra's needle, and Charing Cross, the old Centre of London.

Video on youtube 'Ark and the Adam's Family' provides evidence for this. (Keep being told I have put in a malformed ID.....can't get Vid onto this page....youtube search for the vid. 'Ark and the Adam's Family' will bring it up.)

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uninen

Illuminati most believe are the "Elite" , "Special" , "Powerfull" , Rich. They rule the world we know today. Most of them are secret society Freemasons some would believe.

Lucifer is known as the lightbringer. Illuminate is to light. Illuminati are against our God (at least mine). They worship their god Satan. In "god we trust" means in Satan they trust.

[edit on 10/10/2009 by Chaos Lord]

[edit on 10/10/2009 by Chaos Lord]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mycroft

your link does not work. I get a 404 error.

I think with accusations this big, there would have been a real investigation into all this and many news articles should be available. I will consider this a fantasy witch hunt until I can see a real news article on it.

The Illuminati was a group of people trying to make the world a better place. They were disbanded over 200 years ago. They were the kind of people who thought the world was round not flat.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mycroft

The original illuminati was good. They thought people should be able to think for themselves in a time when the church and governments still persecuted people who said stuff considered against them. They were a group of guys who got together to share ideas. Nothing wrong with that.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

[edit on 11-10-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Franklin was not conected to the Illuminati because the Illuminati did not exist.. its a mythical group that all things misunderstood in politics, ritual and economics are grouped under by those ignorant of history.

It was probably for scientific purpose that the bones were there. Or perhaps he killed people in the house... he was a very strange man after all. I highly doubt it originated with rituals of black magic or what ever BS is being claimed.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Franklin was not conected to the Illuminati because the Illuminati did not exist

Actually, the Illuminati were quite active in Europe during Franklin's day.

It was probably for scientific purpose that the bones were there. Or perhaps he killed people in the house... he was a very strange man after all. I highly doubt it originated with rituals of black magic or what ever BS is being claimed.

William Hewson ran an anatomy school from the house. The bones were used there long after Franklin moved to Paris.

top topics

join