It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: The Truth of 9-11

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
[size=10]C

Probably done, at the VERY ROOT, by the same "group of people" who keep secrecy on ufos. PROFIT is their motto.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Dont forget possible Corporate Big Wigs of Transnational Corps as well: You know the ones that are too rich of being listed in Time Magazine or Fortune 500 most wealthy..the off the scale folks.

Wouldn't doubt it. Those are the kind of people the Constitution should protect our government from.. or should have. It's too late now.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I am still leaning towards "B" - but my long answer had components from all three!

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Inside job.

Enjoy your prison planet!

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
A.

Without a shadow of a doubt.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I've worked my way from A to C. Back in 2001 I was firmly in the 'A' camp but after years of research I'm firmly in the 'C' camp. So much so I've ditched the tent and built a bunker.

dh

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente
I am still leaning towards "B" - but my long answer had components from all three!

On the balance of probabilities, the rational person will always take the middle ground
Hey, but the middle ground is currently occupied by the Nazi conspirators
Let your heart go with the mountain of evidence, Seraphim, it's C for sure - isn't it?

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
[size=10]C

There isn't even the slightest inkling of doubt in my mind.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
On the balance of probabilities, the rational person will always take the middle ground
Hey, but the middle ground is currently occupied by the Nazi conspirators
Let your heart go with the mountain of evidence, Seraphim, it's C for sure - isn't it?

This is a poll, not a discussion

We would be perverting the integrity of what this thread seeks to find by discussing it here.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I agree with that. Swaying someone's vote shouldn't be allowed. We're trying to find out what the majority think happened, not debate or change anyone's mind from what they already believe. If he says B he must mean B.

I believe a seperate topic was already created based on this thread, only it's the debate side of the truth of 9/11.

[edit on 19-7-2005 by NoJustice]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I believe a seperate topic was already created based on this thread, only it's the debate side of the truth of 9/11.

Yep, and it's clearly visible in the Slug Fest forum at the Politics part of the site. I'm too lazy to link, but it was posted earlier on this thread.

[edit on 19-7-2005 by bsbray11]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Definately a C

Without a doubt this was an inside job. The invasion of Iraq was a planned invasion with contingency plans going back as far as 1978, perhaps earlier.
The training for this was in the Mojave Desert near Fort Irwin, California. The majority of military personnel when took part in those exercises are very well aware of this. As early as April 1, 1978 foreign officers involved in the joint military foreign and domestic exercise demanded to be returned to their countries after reading the "Operations Plan" and concluding that it was a blueprint to "slaughter Arabs" so that Israel could expand it's borders. That was exactly what was derived from reading between the lines of the ops plan and I read it myself.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Chalk me up for C

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Eh WCIP !!!

Havn't seen a poll result since the 14th.
What I HAVE seen since the 14th is .............. A WHOLE LOTTA C'S !!!!!!!!!! lmdao

I think ............. yer gettin' SLACK !

Misfit [--- gives wcip the finger, turns and hauls-ass away !! lol

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Come on, WCIP, you have to get this Poll information updated.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Until WCIP can do another cool looking graph I'll just post the tally in his set style. The votes since WCIPs last update are in bold.

Latest tally (last member surveyed - CyberianHusky):

A. Accept the Official Story: cownosecat, deltaboy, Boatphone, djohnsto77, WestPoint23, microcosm, rhelt100, ThatsJustWeird, futuretense
T_Jesus = +1

B. Had Prior Knowledge: xmotex, infinite, Umbrax, Curio, Seekerof, Zaphod58, evanfitz, Hal9000, Tinkleflower, Ponderosa, Dazzler22
Koka = +1

C. Inside Job: syntaxer, NoJustice, Hunting Veritas, Sauron, Lordling, lost, DiRtYDeViL, PsychevolvedApe, mrmulder, thematrix, dh, AdamJ, PurityOfPeace, AlwaysLearning, whaaa, Seoul On Ice, wecomeinpeace, Misfit, StarBreather, maidenwolf, GrOuNd_ZeRo, TheShroudOfMemphis, Lanotom, ANOK, billybob, bsbray11, XyZeR, tandino, ilandrah, ShadowHasNoSource, LazarusTheLong, Subz, Benevolent Heretic, joi, MemoryShock, EastCoastKid, Jeremiah_John, negativenihil, Aldarion, RebelSaint, TxSecret, theRiverGoddess, metalmessiah
ancientofdays33, ThichHeaded, aelphaeis_mangarae, UFObeliever, jonSUN, Malkut, Roy Robinson Stewart, magnito_student, uknumpty, Souljah, dh, Musclor, Voice_of Doom, Britman, MERC, JRex, CyberianHusky = +18

Unclear votes: AgentSmith
Seraphim_Serpente = +1

Abstaining/Conscientious Objector: HowardRoark, slank = no change

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Alright, alright, it's coming. Jeeeez!

*Changes Misfit and MERC's vote to A out of spite*

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
[edit on 20-7-2005 by MERC]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Wrong thread MERC

The discussion pertaining to this poll can be found here

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I was planning on updating every 2-3 pages or so, but, back by popular demand... (well, actually by Misfit and MERC's demand.
)

Latest tally

Last member surveyed - CyberianHusky

A. Accept the Official Story: cownosecat, deltaboy, Boatphone, djohnsto77, WestPoint23, microcosm, rhelt100, ThatsJustWeird, futuretense, T_Jesus

B. Had Prior Knowledge: xmotex, infinite, Umbrax, Curio, Seekerof, Zaphod58, evanfitz, Hal9000, Tinkleflower, Ponderosa, Dazzler22, Koka, Seraphim_Serpente

C. Inside Job: syntaxer, NoJustice, Hunting Veritas, Sauron, Lordling, lost, DiRtYDeViL, PsychevolvedApe, mrmulder, thematrix, dh, AdamJ, PurityOfPeace, AlwaysLearning, whaaa, Seoul On Ice, wecomeinpeace, Misfit, StarBreather, maidenwolf, GrOuNd_ZeRo, TheShroudOfMemphis, Lanotom, ANOK, billybob, bsbray11, XyZeR, tandino, ilandrah, ShadowHasNoSource, LazarusTheLong, Subz, Benevolent Heretic, joi, MemoryShock, EastCoastKid, Jeremiah_John, negativenihil, Aldarion, RebelSaint, TxSecret, theRiverGoddess, metalmessiah, ancientofdays33, ThichHeaded, aelphaeis_mangarae, UFObeliever, Malkut, Roy Robinson Stewart, magnito_student, uknumpty, Souljah, Musclor, Voice_of Doom, Britman, MERC, JRex, CyberianHusky

Unclear votes: AgentSmith, jonSUN

Abstaining/Conscientious Objector: HowardRoark, slank

If I've missed or misrepresented anyone's choice, or miscalculated the statistics, please let me know.

While you should feel free to add a comment with your vote, I also humbly request that we keep this thread free from debates on the issue itself and thereby attempt to avoid an atmosphere where members feel intimidated for their vote.

[edit on 2005-7-20 by wecomeinpeace]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join