It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: The Truth of 9-11

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
Hey wcip, got a new tally?

Surprised HR, BP, and SV didn't mark down their C's yet.

I'm sure they want to but are still just a bit confused with all the new info Rove-ing.

hehe, remember lanotom, HR has to wait for a NIST repot to tell him what letter to vote for

only joking HR

[edit on 13-7-2005 by AdamJ]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The sad fact is that any thinking person can and will ascertain that 9-11 was an inside job. Those who argue this couldn't be planned in the short amount of time he was in office, can't comprehend the web that foreran him. Those Neo Cons. The PNACers. Those people who mainly are Jewish, but not always, who have been dreaming next to Israel for many years before Dubya was sworn in. They first offered their plan to Bibi Netanyahu of Israel and he turned it down, being unsound. It was then offered to Poppy Bush, then president of the USA. He blew it off, too. Same reasons. It was crazy and it wouldn't work.

So in the '90's the Neo Cons worked on Clinton, and worked on him hard. To do Saddam. But to his credit, and I can't believe I'm giving him any, Clinton held them at bay. He did not bite on this bag of bullsheeeet, and fall into their trap. But Bush has. Completely.

9-11 was dreamed up in the '90's and executed the moment the Neo Cons had a dupe in hand.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
ECK,

This is all in your head man. What you are saying is 100% false. There is not one single bit of evidence for what you are suggesting. Any thinking person can see that.

Boat

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
ECK,

This is all in your head man. What you are saying is 100% false. There is not one single bit of evidence for what you are suggesting. Any thinking person can see that.

Boat

And the same can be said for what you say.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
okay, ....citizen's arrest....

just vote. keep the thread clean.

boatphone, 'thinking people' live on both sides of the fence. think about it.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

just vote. keep the thread clean.

boatphone, 'thinking people' live on both sides of the fence. think about it.

Good answer.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   

lol

'er, "cyber arrest"? heh

I see you around alot .......... good humor in ya

Misfit

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

lol

'er, "cyber arrest"? heh

I see you around alot .......... good humor in ya

Misfit

HERE in the US, there's something called a citizen's arrest. I don't know how real that is, but I grew up believin it.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

ECK,

Boat

And the same can be said for what you say.

No, there is HUGE amounts of evidence to say that the 9/11 attacks and the London attacks were carried out by Islamic terrorists! In fact there is proof, and they addmit to it!

You on the other hand are just making things up with not even a single bit of evidence!

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   

No, there is HUGE amounts of evidence to say that the 9/11 attacks and the London attacks were carried out by Islamic terrorists! In fact there is proof, and they addmit to it!

You on the other hand are just making things up with not even a single bit of evidence!

So what is your huge amount of evidence? You have no evidence to prove YOUR case.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
My bad. This was the request of the thread's author:

While you should feel free to add a comment with your vote, I also humbly request that we keep this thread free from debates on the issue itself and thereby attempt to avoid an atmosphere where members feel intimidated for their vote.

If you want to answer my last post go to this thread:
politics.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Here's the hyperlink...

politics.abovetopsecret.com...'politics.abovetopsecret.com... ead153694/pg1'

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I hate to feel and believe this way............wcip......but I do.

Poll me in for 'C'

Now that I am reading these last pages I see that ECK and I are on the same page........Hi ECK I guess we are in the same club.

[edit on 13-7-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
HERE in the US, there's something called a citizen's arrest. I don't know how real that is, but I grew up believin it.

I am in the states. I was taggin onto BB's wit, this is the internet ....... cyber arrest.

Citizens Arrest only exists on the books - unless one knows they can physiically contain an arrestee, yet less than the point they themselves would arrested.

Misfit

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
C. inside job indeed...
just a bunch of crooks doing what crooks do...been that way for years. only problem is the crimes keep getting bigger & bigger.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   

i'm not even gonna wet the sponge for you, buddy.

no debate on this thread!

please?

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Latest tally (last member surveyed - metalmessiah):

A. Accept the Official Story: cownosecat, deltaboy, Boatphone, djohnsto77, WestPoint23, microcosm, rhelt100, ThatsJustWeird, futuretense

B. Had Prior Knowledge: xmotex, infinite, Umbrax, Curio, Seekerof, Zaphod58, evanfitz, Hal9000, Tinkleflower, Ponderosa, Dazzler22

C. Inside Job: syntaxer, NoJustice, Hunting Veritas, Sauron, Lordling, lost, DiRtYDeViL, PsychevolvedApe, mrmulder, thematrix, dh, AdamJ, PurityOfPeace, AlwaysLearning, whaaa, Seoul On Ice, wecomeinpeace, Misfit, StarBreather, maidenwolf, GrOuNd_ZeRo, TheShroudOfMemphis, Lanotom, ANOK, billybob, bsbray11, XyZeR, tandino, ilandrah, ShadowHasNoSource, LazarusTheLong, Subz, Benevolent Heretic, joi, MemoryShock, EastCoastKid, Jeremiah_John, negativenihil, Aldarion, RebelSaint, TxSecret, theRiverGoddess, metalmessiah

Unclear votes: AgentSmith

Abstaining/Conscientious Objector: HowardRoark, slank

I must say I'm honestly quite surprised and heartened by the results so far. I was expecting a close race between A and B. In no way did I expect C to come through with such a huge majority, and for so few to buy the government's lies. The govt.'s claims that only a fringe minority of "conspiracy theory kooks" don't buy their story, just as their other claims, simply don't hold water.

[edit on 2005-7-14 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
No question here is there, well except for where and why is the government so reluctant to be honest and ethical?

We'll just start with
Bldg 7 demolished? By a demolition crew?
misille or Airplane at the Pentagon? where is the Tail? Where is the Engine?
Military plane in the second tower? No tail markings? Then were is the other plane?
Election question?
There are so many more questions than information.
It was Planned by the person who made the most money
always follow the MONEY!

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Votes for A and B are 9 and 11 respectively... oooh spooky. Well, so far anyway.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   

What evidence??
Do you have any links to prove what you're saying?

I have provided ATS a treasure trove of information. Credible information. Where else do you think I got all those points?

I am not making anything up. I am a firm believer that truth is better than fiction.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join