It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: The Truth of 9-11

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by 39 drops of solder
9/11 was part of a much larger plan.

9/11, the great train robbery........ALL ABROAD!

Nice piece.
Reminds me of the late, great William Cooper.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Quote: "9/11 was part of a much larger plan. In order for the United States government to police the world, a major turning point had to occur. American mothers and fathers would not Buy Clinton Rhetoric throughout the 90's, but if a major conflict occurred on American soil by a foreign entity, mothers and fathers would buy it, up to the point, of placing their own children's lives on the line."

I agree! I thought that the Bush Administration was a Disaster after their First Year in Office! I don't support him because it is Easy for me to see past all of their BS at this point!

Bush keeps on using 9/11 as an Excuse for his Iraq Invasion (he even managed to get re-elected BASED on his Failure on 9/11) - But the Government NEVER came TOTALLY Clean after 9/11! I really DON'T Trust them or believe their stories! They sure Lie a LOT! Even if Iraq was mostly about Oil - they will NEVER admit it - they will prefer to talk about WMD or a Threat to the U.S. that Iraq NEVER Posed! They will talk about giving Freedom to the Iraqi's that we don't even have here in America any more! They will talk about giving Iraqi's Liberty that has be taken away from US American Citizens - the U.S. Constitution & Bill of Rights having been Ripped to SHREDS by things like the "Patriot Act"!

We are ALL suspected "Terrorists" now! Welcome to the Police State! I am Disgusted! George Orwell sure was a Visionary!

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Next up on the team Bush agenda : Link Iran to 9/11 in order to take their oil and install a puppet regime. But the rumblings that I've been reading and hearing suggest that thsi time, instead of invading, we're going to nuke them, right off the bat. Scary times to be alive.
---Ryan

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
You want to throw in your vote there, RyanC?

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   
C...Definitely

Deep down I’ve always believed this, even years ago when I didn’t act like it. It is amazing to see so many members of ATS come forward and vote see. I truly am shocked by C’s overwhelming majority. Though I do regret not posting my vote here sooner.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
whats the total/final/end count then?

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
How about this:

No matter if it was a surprise, complicity or orchestrated: Chney and his PNAC pals sure as heck creamed their shorts as soon as they realized what sort of magic genie they now had on their hands.

I think the surprise attack scenario is 100% untrue.

I think the turh rests between B and D. I'm leaning toward C, but some soul crushing facts begin to point toward D. AKA Operation Northwood 2001.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
At least a B. Taking into context Bush senior and co.'s NWO plans, modern American Imperialism etc. etc. I'm going to vote C

[edit on 2-10-2005 by The_Modulus]

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Put me down for B - Had Prior Knowledge.

Otherwise, how would Bush been able to watch it live as he admitted on 2 separate occasions?

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Geez, I apologize, I completely forgot to enter my vote on this on my last post here a couple of weeks ago. I vote solidy for option C, I believe it was an inside job.
---Ryan

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJ
whats the total/final/end count then?

The last tally is on page 10. I don't intend for there to be a 'final count' per se, rather I thought I'd just keep it going as long as the votes keep coming in. New members are always joining up, and as new information comes to light people may also change their minds. (btw, if anyone wants to change their vote, just post again with your new selection.)

If/when the votes stop coming in and the thread fades into the fog of the ATS archives, it doesn't really matter because I think the point has been made and shown in the results. In the 9-11 forum - and perhaps beyond it - although the coincidence theorists make the most noise, it seems that they are in the very small minority, and the overwhelming silent majority indeed have not swallowed the official lie at all. I'm still amazed at how many lurkers were compelled to speak up and throw in their vote. The truth will set you free. Bravo ATS!!

[edit on 2005-10-4 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I would definitely choose C. History is repeating itself--the Nazis started the Reichstag fire in 1933 and blamed it on Communists. So what makes people think it couldn't happen, even in America?

It's the problem-reaction-solution bit.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The sad thing is that it has already happened, and just like the germans, some Americans bought into it. As for the TRUE American Patriot, we have not bought into the official story as to why 9-11 occured and why it wasn't stopped when our government had the chance. Also, as for Lil' Georgie's charge of Insider Trading, he did not go to jail for it because his daddy's buddies at the Securities and Exchange Commission let him off scott free.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400
The sad thing is that it has already happened, and just like the germans, some Americans bought into it.

I'm referring to people thinking you're plumb loco for believing that the government is responsible. "But they wouldn't do THAT!" is the cry. Or the usual "LIBERAL MEDIA!!" crap.

It's so outrageous that a lot of people have a hard time believing it, that their government would turn on people and sacrifice a few thousand.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
It's very dangerous to think that al Qaeda is all just made up, and there is no islamic terrorists.

One of the big real heroes of 9/11 was of course not Bush, it was John O'Neil.
This very interesting PBS documentary shows how John O'Neil was trying to uncover a very real plot tracing back to Osama, terrorists training at flight schools and plans to launch em into buildings as far back as 1995:
www.pbs.org...

BUT, the government did everything in its power to prevent his and other FBI investigators from goign forward, and he died at the WTC thinking he was defending it from an attack he knew was coming. He thought Clinton and Bush from all their stiffling of the investigation must have been complicit with al Qaeda on some leve.

I believe the US was complicit or at least allowed 9/11 to happen. I realize that yes, Osama and elements of al Qaeda were funded and trained by the CIA/Pakistani ISI and thats something the media covers up. And there might not be too much evidence linking Osama to 9/11, and definately not solely.
But to the theorists who say al Qaeda(that may not be their actual name)
is all just made up, I think are only kidding themselves.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8bitagent
It's very dangerous to think that al Qaeda is all just made up, and there is no islamic terrorists.
But to the theorists who say al Qaeda(that may not be their actual name)
is all just made up, I think are only kidding themselves.

i think manufactured is a better word.
the most confusing thing isn't even the names of all the different umbrella groups, cells, factions, and whatnot, but rather trying to discern the agendas and connections of the INDIVIDUALS within the groups. it's like everyone's looking for black hats(evil) and white hats(good), but there are only hats which come in zebra, white tiger, white leopard or holstein cow.
the balance of power is a delicate thing, suspended by mostly vague and unseen forces.
it is important to realise how technology impacts our lives. in this case, it is important to know that we all live in solypsistic bubbles where all our desires are reflected back at us by the 'sattelite enviroment/android meme'.

[edit on 9-10-2005 by billybob]

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
UMMMM, ....
BILLYBOB!
no discussion on this thread!

oops. sorry.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
It' s cool. I think we're past that stage. Have at it! Just keep it civil I guess.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I really don't think that there's an al-Qaeda made up of Islamic fundies.

It goes back to what I said about the Reichstag fire. Set it on fire and blame the Commies, 68 years later knock down some buildings and blame it on the Muslims as an excuse to go attack them.

I went to school in the Detroit area, which has a heavy Arab population. The Arab kids I knew didn't go around calling for jihad. In fact, during Gulf War I, there were no riots or anything. I remember that there was this one Iraqi boy in my English class, real quiet, didn't cause trouble, real smart kid.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
This thread is still going? Wow

Its good to see the tenacity of the truth about 9/11 is still there. It'll one day be common knowledge that the American government had its hand in 9/11 just like Hitler did with the Reichstag. There will be documentaries on how it was used by a small cabal of elites to line their pockets and raid the countries coffers. The really interesting part will be watching the show trials of those who havent committed suicide to escape justice.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join