It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO taking advantage of terrorism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I believe the New World Order took advantage of the 3 terror attacks in London. I believe this because it is well known that the NWO give the public clues to their existance and workings. They have 13 pyramids on the back of the dollar bill and this takes us to how they have shown us that they took advantage of Londons terror attacks.

The last Al-Qaeda attack was on an underground station. The next bomb blast was on a bus 30 minutes later. Enough time for the NWO to deploy an attacker onto a London bus from wherever they were. How do I know this was their attack? It was 30 minutes after the last. This was more time from the first to the third blast. Also 13 people were killed on the bus. The bomb was detonated at the back of the bus, designed so it would kill the whole bus. Obviously an explosive expert knew what they were doing and killed the right amount of people.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
check this link out, you might find this one interesting:

www.infowars.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
No offence, how can you control the number of people you kill? it doesnt make no sense at all. There were 4 attacks at once. You have basically picked bits and pieces to fit your own view. Plus this isn't the same group that attacked New York and Madrid, these guys are probably home grown islamic extremists linking themselves to Al Qaeda, Bin Laden probably has no involvement in this.

[edit on 8-7-2005 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
You see? This is why those of us who believe that there is a group that is pushing for a NWO is catagorized as tin foil hat wearing nut-jobs.

I highly doubt that ANY agency could talk a demo-expert of that caliber (Not that I believe that such a job could be done to begin with as one would have to make people sit in the exact place, and then you'd also have to know the health and fitness of each person, and have to control all flying debris, etc...) and dispatch him to a place right after an unexpected event occured...30 minutes after the occurance, create another occurance.

Get out, get some sun, and turn the computer off while you still can!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
You see? This is why those of us who believe that there is a group that is pushing for a NWO is catagorized as tin foil hat wearing nut-jobs.

I highly doubt that ANY agency could talk a demo-expert of that caliber (Not that I believe that such a job could be done to begin with as one would have to make people sit in the exact place, and then you'd also have to know the health and fitness of each person, and have to control all flying debris, etc...) and dispatch him to a place right after an unexpected event occured...30 minutes after the occurance, create another occurance.

Get out, get some sun, and turn the computer off while you still can!!!

you're not convinced Im right are you.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by swordsaint

www.infowars.com...

Thats a load of BS. No terrorist group are going to spend years planning an attack and tell you where and when its going to happen. At least with the London attack the NWOleft a hallmark. They never said when it would be.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by soapydodger
I believe the New World Order took advantage of the 3 terror attacks in London. I believe this because it is well known that the NWO give the public clues to their existance and workings. They have 13 pyramids on the back of the dollar bill and this takes us to how they have shown us that they took advantage of Londons terror attacks.

The last Al-Qaeda attack was on an underground station. The next bomb blast was on a bus 30 minutes later. Enough time for the NWO to deploy an attacker onto a London bus from wherever they were. How do I know this was their attack? It was 30 minutes after the last. This was more time from the first to the third blast. Also 13 people were killed on the bus. The bomb was detonated at the back of the bus, designed so it would kill the whole bus. Obviously an explosive expert knew what they were doing and killed the right amount of people.

While Bush and his PNAC boy(nwo) took advantatge, perhaps even helped complicity or knowingly created the situation of 9/11, to think the nwo would have a hand in a small scale attack in London ...I just dunno. And the number thing, geez. Thats where Alex Jones goes into Icke tinfoil hat land.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by soapydodger

Originally posted by swordsaint

www.infowars.com...

Thats a load of BS. No terrorist group are going to spend years planning an attack and tell you where and when its going to happen. At least with the London attack the NWOleft a hallmark. They never said when it would be.

What about the I.R.A. they did that?

top topics

join