It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hitler - nordics

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerraX

Originally posted by klain
there has been no such contribution

What's your point here klain? The Hitler-ET angle has been covered many times.None of it is even remotely conclusive.

i was talking to blue eyes actually
but have you got any links to back this up?

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   

i was talking to blue eyes actually
but have you got any links to back this up?

What do I need to back up? I think it speaks for itself.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Can someone please tell me what exactly says in this document ?

www.onepeoplesproject.com...

Mabye sharpen it a bit or something since its very blurry

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
What does that document have to do with this discussion? It's an application for joining a hate group that excludes Jews, blacks, Mexicans, and even as it says "mongrels"! Besides Hitler being a racist, what is the connection to this application form for a modern-day Aryan race hate club???

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
aryans were the white people of the mountains of west asia i believe. and the vedas could have been the EBE's you always hear about visiting the white people of asia. hitler was probably influenced by them

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantompatriot
aryans were the white people of the mountains of west asia i believe. and the vedas could have been the EBE's you always hear about visiting the white people of asia. hitler was probably influenced by them

yes thankyou for seeing my point

sorry it was a bit all over the place (it was very late when i posted
)

links coming soon...

[edit on 13-7-2005 by klain]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I've always been interested in this.

The supposed 'Haunabu II' Nazi flying saucer looks EXACTLY the same as the Nordic Scout ship saucer photographed by George Adamski in 1952.

Its very strange

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spreadthetruth

The supposed 'Haunabu II' Nazi flying saucer looks EXACTLY the same as the Nordic Scout ship saucer photographed by George Adamski in 1952.

Its very strange

link by any chance?

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Its very strange

this it by any chance Link

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
nordic profile

ats prfile on nordics

Foo fighters - nazi's may of had ufo technology

Use of the swastika in europian countries, although it has been used in other nations

Now my interpretation of the following draws me to believe this actually happened:

The bible tells us that god made us in his own image many articles in the aats say that we may of been created by aliens now the ones that look closest to us from all of the encounters are the nordics.

i also read somewhere that the nordic aliens used the swastica in there culture sadly im still looking for that link

now i think these watchers of men saw how powerfull hitler was becoming and decided to have a meeting with him and exchange ideas, dont forget this was in the times of many advances in technology and would be a prime time for these nordics to see what was happening in the world.

now imagine it from this point of view hitler meets highley advanced beings decend from the skies. I think he saw them as the perfect beings a "master race" and somthing needs to be done for mankind.

Although hitler was a very evil person the above could be his inspiration asfor the "foo fighters" maybe the greys realized how they could mess up the nordics by giving hitler alien tech
i really dont know about that one

But hopfully you all see my point now if i could just find a swastika in abduction cases with the nordics as the abductors then i could prove it

i dunno like i said i was tired when i posted this so heres my links anyway have fun debunking which you all probably will

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Close, but no.

The link only shows the Haunebu I

The Haunabu II looks alot more like the Adamski craft than anything else.

[edit on 13-7-2005 by Spreadthetruth]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Heres a link to it I found.

www.mental-ray.de...

They even put a comparison of it with the Adamski photo.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Cool this will definatly help with my claim thanks !
dont speak german do you cause i wanna know were those documents come from

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Okaaay, history lesson time. After reading the first 4 crackpot posts I decided not to read the rest of the thread.

Hitler always liked Sweden and was more or less obsessed with our county. The vision of arians he had was actually the stereotype of the blue eyed blond haired swede in all his physical might, though that being a stereotype I can as a Swede say I only know of one blue eyed blond haired swede, and he's not even originally swedish.

The same month as World War 2 went off Hitler sent a personal note to the kingdom of Sweden stating he would not attack us under any circumstances (wonder why? :rolleyes
. He then went ahead and occupied Denmark and I believe threatened Finland and Norway, wich are all the countries surrounding Sweden. The only thing Sweden had to do with WW2 was let Germany have some of its troops there and we even set up us a bomb of an ambassy for them, wich we ofcourse tapped with hidden microphones.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I can't believe no ones done anymore research into this.

The people who say "All that nazi alien tech is rubbish, they were only prototypes" etc

What the hell is a guy doing in 1952 meeting with Aryans and taking photos of a Haunebu II saucer??

Its either this whole Nazi saucer stuff is crap along with George Adamski or the whole thing is real (along with the Adamski thing??)

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
Okaaay, history lesson time. After reading the first 4 crackpot posts I decided not to read the rest of the thread.

Hitler always liked Sweden and was more or less obsessed with our county. The vision of arians he had was actually the stereotype of the blue eyed blond haired swede in all his physical might, though that being a stereotype I can as a Swede say I only know of one blue eyed blond haired swede, and he's not even originally swedish.

The same month as World War 2 went off Hitler sent a personal note to the kingdom of Sweden stating he would not attack us under any circumstances (wonder why? :rolleyes
. He then went ahead and occupied Denmark and I believe threatened Finland and Norway, wich are all the countries surrounding Sweden. The only thing Sweden had to do with WW2 was let Germany have some of its troops there and we even set up us a bomb of an ambassy for them, wich we ofcourse tapped with hidden microphones.

All your actually saying is that hitler was a hypocrit cause he did'nt look anything like a arian
and are you saying aliens have nothing to do with it cause he was always obsessed with your country?

sorry somtimes people have to make it absolutly clear to me

but i'll post the above links again and then you perhapes could reply to some of them by debunking them to prove me wrong

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
nordic profile

ats prfile on nordics

Foo fighters - nazi's may of had ufo technology

Use of the swastika in europian countries, although it has been used in other nations

Now my interpretation of the following draws me to believe this actually happened:

The bible tells us that god made us in his own image many articles in the aats say that we may of been created by aliens now the ones that look closest to us from all of the encounters are the nordics.

i also read somewhere that the nordic aliens used the swastica in there culture sadly im still looking for that link

now i think these watchers of men saw how powerfull hitler was becoming and decided to have a meeting with him and exchange ideas, dont forget this was in the times of many advances in technology and would be a prime time for these nordics to see what was happening in the world.

now imagine it from this point of view hitler meets highley advanced beings decend from the skies. I think he saw them as the perfect beings a "master race" and somthing needs to be done for mankind.

Although hitler was a very evil person the above could be his inspiration asfor the "foo fighters" maybe the greys realized how they could mess up the nordics by giving hitler alien tech
i really dont know about that one

But hopfully you all see my point now if i could just find a swastika in abduction cases with the nordics as the abductors then i could prove it

i dunno like i said i was tired when i posted this so heres my links anyway have fun debunking which you all probably will

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Heres a link to it I found.

www.mental-ray.de...

They even put a comparison of it with the Adamski photo.

Those "schematics" are a load of bull.It's the work of an imaginative guy in his attic.You should translate the text that goes with and see what it says, next look at the date.If Germany had any of these crafts with the characteristics described, during or prior to the Second World War, we would all be speaking German by now.The Adamski scout was just copied in my opinion by someone with not much integrity.Besides, do you really think German engineers would make such poor schematics?

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
more proof yay thanks guys
, the only thing now is proving that the swastika is part of the nordic culture (aliens not humans oviously)

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
just a little update people i have people that will probably derbunk my claim coming on or either prove it so heres watching

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join