It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hitler - nordics

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
ive found yet more evidense to back up my claim

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I like your idea it s very interesting.
But what s your answer on the questions that I U2u ed you about?

yavis

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
If nazi germany had advanced tech like you are talking about they would of won the war end of. This seems to me more like the attempt of far right extremists to latch on to the UFO debate to fool people into being interested in nazism and becoming one.

Hilter did have an interest in the occult, he may of seen UFO's.....but that's about it.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
ive already discussed why he did'nt win the war nordics are supposed to be a peaceful alien race they would not want him winning the war it is said that he had help from greys or reptlians to make the foo fighters

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by klain
ive already discussed why he did'nt win the war nordics are supposed to be a peaceful alien race they would not want him winning the war it is said that he had help from greys or reptlians to make the foo fighters

This is pure fantasy though, that's what your into obviously just look at your avatar. I'm sorry but it's pure make believe. Nazi propaganda IMO.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
i dont mean to sound rude but have you seen my other posts on this topic ive provided many links

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
ok i seem like i was misinformed there may not be as much to it as i first thought if anybody has any info of the opposite please post but for now im just gonna let this post die

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I have yes & i've known of these rumours for years, and that's just it isn't it....rumours. First things first, lets concentrate on real data & evidence from goverment documents and archives and maybe ufology will make progress in getting nearer the truth on what our governments know and ufology will gain more credability and more interest..

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
when i try to go in to this site www.beyondweird.com...

my norton internet security blok the site

Blocked categories: Criminal,

lol it not Criminal to read info about aliens

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join