It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hitler - nordics

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:53 AM
link   
did hitler some how meet with nordics that made him think they were the perfect race and we have some decendents from them in the world (mainly blue eyed blond haired people)

just a thought

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I think its the aryan race.The aryans invaded India from the north 5000 years ago and brought the vedas with them.I can say 100% that the vedas are not from this planet.The detail info that it has is impossible for any anicent culture to even think off.Even indigo_child would agree.HItler was obssesed with them.procrayons are aryans imo.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   
hrm i also heard hitler was searching for the holy grail perhaps the holy grail was a alien piece of tech?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
I think its the aryan race.The aryans invaded India from the north 5000 years ago and brought the vedas with them.I can say 100% that the vedas are not from this planet.The detail info that it has is impossible for any anicent culture to even think off.Even indigo_child would agree.HItler was obssesed with them.procrayons are aryans imo.

At this point most sentient beings would like to see on what facts you base these claims of yours.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   
it is a fact i was reading another post that said somthing on his claim i cant find a link but google

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I read someplace that Hitler described having seen the "Ubermensch" and his description was just about identical to the stereotypical reptilian alien. I can't quote a source though. This is just something I remember having read someplace. I don't think it was in Mein Kampf.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
God is an astronaut, Oz lies over the rainbow, and Hitler talked to reptoids.

Do not quote without being able to mention the source from which you withdrew the information. This if you have any interest whatsoever in that the individuals reading your text are to find it trustworthy.

[edit on 7-7-2005 by BlueEyes]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I've often wondered the same thing, if you can stomach reading 'Mein Kampf' without allowing to pollute your mind then I expect it's explained in there to an extent. I noticed a bit about when flipping though the other day, worth a look I guess. Hard reading though.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I also think this is very possible that Hitler did meet them & he was so amazed it lead to his insanity of a perfect aryan race. The Admiral Byrd story of when he went to the center of the Earth shed light on this theory for me. I guess Admiral Byrd was greeted by the Nordics who had the Nazi Swastica as thier symbol. Also they all had blond hair & blue eyes. The Admiral Byrd story i heard before I heard any Nazi theory & had my own theory of Hitlers motivation from it even before I heard of a Nazi connection.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I can't quite put my finger on what exactly Hitler had to do with aliens but there is something that sure doesn't add up. Check up operation Highjump, also related to Byrd. This is extremely weird.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Interesting question.. If hitler had EBE aviation stuff, where did he get the info from?

Dallas

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
>Do not quote without being able to mention the source
>from which you withdrew the information.

I disagree. I pointed out I couldn't quote a source. I went out of my way to make it clear that I was uncertain. Rumor may turn out to be true or false, but an unverified possible lead is better than no lead at all.

>This if you have any interest whatsoever in that the individuals
>reading your text are to find it trustworthy.

Personally I'd be more inclined to rely on the statements of someone who makes a point of quoting sources when they can and goes out of their way to make sure you know when they can't.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
OK dont have any quotes here but :

I heard the first UFO crash was indeed in Germany but the UFO was 'moved to the US'

Personally i think Germany USA UK and a few others are all part of the same package(Family/Blood line) - All in on something - not sure what though

Alien Tech in under the sand in Iraq (supposedly)- The real reason the US are there ..
Prove .....Look under the sand ....
ask yourself - Where was the first ever city built ?
Who built it - ?
and why ??

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
If Hitler had all this alien help, then why did we win the war? Why didn't the aliens just give him the nuke before we developed it?

I've heard that we sided with the "greys" and the Nordics were left to deal with the Nazi's. Or maybe it was the Soviets. Who knows? I don't have any sources for this! lol I guess I should be drawn and quartered then, according to some of you!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Again I agree with you. Everything UFOish then was perhaps a split eg I'll give the US this if the US gives that (abductees etc..).

Where the Nazis had one need, the need to win at all costs - even to EBEs for technology such as the H-bomb. Yet, they narrowly lost that battle through an extreme intensity of Britain and its Allies to crush them before they could use like devasting technologies.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
If Hitler had all this alien help, then why did we win the war? Why didn't the aliens just give him the nuke before we developed it?

I've heard that we sided with the "greys" and the Nordics were left to deal with the Nazi's. Or maybe it was the Soviets. Who knows? I don't have any sources for this! lol I guess I should be drawn and quartered then, according to some of you!!!

nordics are meant to be a peacefull race i think personally that they met with him once because he had so much power they were interested in the politics of the world at that time. I dont think they would help him to win such a crazy war.

All a genocidal maniac needed was a excuse and he found it in the "perfect" being

not only that but (sorry blue eyes no source) i was reading a post here that said a nordic type of alien people abducted a couple and a scientist was allowed to analyze a hair strand that was found.

And when he was looking at the DNA it had somthing in it which aparently builds up a immunity to aids its a very rare thing to have in humans aparently most people that have it are northern europians, and where were all the nordic sightings mostly (yes in northern europe).

Now this perticualar peice of dna could be used to stop a few diseases, and some think that this is a alien form of total innoculation from all diseases making more sense for hitler to think they were the perfect race if they could not even die due to disease!

[edit on 8-7-2005 by klain]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
look what ive got blue eyes! links

READ THIS!!!

Nordic info

More info on nordics

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Thank you very much. I will read the information you have supplied me with, and then I will try to contribute to your discussion.

[edit on 8-7-2005 by BlueEyes]

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
there has been no such contribution

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by klain
there has been no such contribution

What's your point here klain? The Hitler-ET angle has been covered many times.None of it is even remotely conclusive.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join